Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

It amazes me that the public lets the tea baggers get away with this. To openly refuse to talk to the press and still manage to get elected.

Never seen anything like it

Yup.. it reminds of Obama and his refusal to answer questions during the year long Obamacare debates. Oh ya sure, he had some questions fed to him but still.. Pathetic huh..

It amazes me that the public lets the tea baggers get away with this. To openly refuse to talk to the press and still manage to get elected.

Spend 10 minutes on you tube and you will find lots of Democrats 'refusing' to talk to the press too. It's the tactic. Jeeez, are you people so damned partisan that you cannot see that? Will you be equally outraged by the Dems doing the exact same thing? They all do it. And the media know they do it.... and they use it to make a politician look evasive. How hard is that to understand?

Yup.. it reminds of Obama and his refusal to answer questions during the year long Obamacare debates. Oh ya sure, he had some questions fed to him but still.. Pathetic huh..

Not the same thing at all.... unless he was caught on route to somewhere, with a camera and a mike shoved in his face and some idiot asking questions that require more than a one sentence reply.

It is a TACTIC. It is DELIBERATE. The media use it for political point scoring. This is not rocket science.

These lefties can't making up their fucking minds. One minute Sharron Angle is too extreme even for Republicans, and the next minute she's just a GOP dupe.

It's whatever works at the moment.

Of course you haven't.

This is how should be done...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQ-8il4Q2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQ-8il4Q2Y[/ame]

frankly if she did have a lot to say about foreignpolicy right now, I'd be skeptical. She is not an incumbent, she has not seen or read or heard anything the fuddy duddy has...typical gotcha, she averted it, good for her.

Spend 10 minutes on you tube and you will find lots of Democrats 'refusing' to talk to the press too. It's the tactic. Jeeez, are you people so damned partisan that you cannot see that? Will you be equally outraged by the Dems doing the exact same thing? They all do it. And the media know they do it.... and they use it to make a politician look evasive. How hard is that to understand?

Coons backed out of the last 2 debates scheduled with O'Donnell for instance. :eusa_shhh:

Coons backed out of the last 2 debates scheduled with O'Donnell for instance. :eusa_shhh:
Why not? O'Donnell has proved that she's an idiot. Why debate her?

Not the same thing at all.... unless he was caught on route to somewhere, with a camera and a mike shoved in his face and some idiot asking questions that require more than a one sentence reply.

It is a TACTIC. It is DELIBERATE. The media use it for political point scoring. This is not rocket science.

I get your point Sugar Lumps but RW was talking about politicians not answering questions, he was amazed by it..

Why not? O'Donnell has proved that she's an idiot. Why debate her?

:lol:whatever dude....critical thinking eh? if thats the case he should be hell bent on debating her.....:rolleyes:

Not remotely close to the truth. Obama went on every available news outlet to push for healthcare.

He even attended the Republican caucus and faced all of the Republicans single handedly. Kicked their ass too

Tea Baggers refuse to talk to anyone but Fox News. Reporters have no choice but to do ambush interviews

But we're not talking about that. Are you moving the goal posts because you know I'm right on the door-stepping thing?

FYI: I've also said the same thing when the tactic was used to make a Democrat look bad. :eek: Bipartisan and consistent.

It goes beyond someone trying to make a name for themseles on youtube. These are major local and national news outlets that have to resort to ambush interviews because Tea Baggers refuse to talk to them.

It just amazes me that a tea bagger can tell a major news agency that they won't talk to them and somehow the public lets them get away with it

It goes beyond someone trying to make a name for themseles on youtube. These are major local and national news outlets that have to resort to ambush interviews because Tea Baggers refuse to talk to them.

It just amazes me that a tea bagger can tell a major news agency that they won't talk to them and somehow the public lets them get away with it

What is "news?"

Damn Coons

cody22coon.jpg

Consider it a karma shit sandwich for the "fourth estate" failing the vet the most unqualified President in history and tell people who he really was.

Obama had the largest cable news network "vetting" him 24/7...he still does

Forum List

Back