Do you remember when the White House Press secretary could answer questions?

More likely it's because you're childish.
The differences are Trump was not even giving a chance. The attack dogs were outin full force every day. Joe was given a chance until they had to ask some questions. And at the start there was only on person from the other side asking any harder questions aout Joe. Psaki and the current spokesperson had it easy compared to Sanders.

The differences are Trump was not even giving a chance. The attack dogs were outin full force every day. Joe was given a chance until they had to ask some questions. And at the start there was only on person from the other side asking any harder questions aout Joe. Psaki and the current spokesperson had it easy compared to Sanders.
He had plenty of chances not to be a lying, cheating crook before he ran. Trump's disgusting unethical behavior was documented long before he got on that escalator.

Not any more. The Biden administration is so corrupt that I notice the White House press secretary is increasingly saying, "I'm just not going to answer that".

:auiqs.jpg:

But alas, her job was never to answer questions. Her job was just to be Joe Biden's black gay female trophy, along with is black female VP trophy.
I have been against this worthless position for decades. It is not free press, it is just another arm of the presidency to spew their garbage and deflect anything negative. They only tell us what they want us to hear and don't tell us what they don't want us to know.

Regardless of intelligence or journalistic credentials, it is difficult to conceive of a more challenging role than that of explaining to the Media what the Biden Administration, and the President himself are up to. Few people this side of Adam Schiff could do it.

disgusting unethical behavior
Fine and appropriate description of the current admin. I might add, incompetent and anti-American. Sounds like you are ashamed of the vegetable, Kameltoe and the democrats in general as you are incapable of producing a viable defense. Kind of like the empty-headed plaything that is spokesperson for the WH.

It's getting hard to remember when the president could answer questions.
It's also getting harder to remember a President who had intellect and dignity. I can't say I recall much of Carter, but I don't have any real negativity towards him. Reagan I remember as an example of what a President ought to be, even though I question the lengths he allowed the bed wetters to advance their regressive agenda. It all pretty much goes downhill from there. GHWB I recall as a guy who could have been great if he wasn't an authoritarian globalist. He still wasn't buffoonish, spoke eloquently though and used terms that bed wetters were obviously confused by.

Then Slick showed up and the WH started really going downhill and the Idiocracy was born. GWB didn't help much but at least he wasn't JFK's bastard child left in an Arkansas trailer park or something. Obozo was what President Camacho would have been if they made his character a fag also. Trump didn't exactly pull the bar up as far as intellectual speeches go either. At least they were patriotic and even entertaining, and I loved watching him throat **** the pseudo "journalists" when they asked asinine snarky questions about the absurd hoaxes they refused to give up on.

And now we have a potato that (allegedly) showered with his prepubescent daughter in a way that made her uncomfortable enough that she documented it in writing. The only way it can get much worse is a cross between Caligula and Stalin.

Not any more. The Biden administration is so corrupt that I notice the White House press secretary is increasingly saying, "I'm just not going to answer that".

But alas, her job was never to answer questions. Her job was just to be Joe Biden's black gay female trophy, along with is black female VP trophy.
that gd dumb frizzy haired lesbo is the stupidest thing to ever speak

that gd dumb frizzy haired lesbo is the stupidest thing to ever speak
That’s what happens when the Democrat Marxists prioritize “diversity” over competence…..we end up with idiots like her and Kamala. And it’s what the Marxists want: to take a once great country and dumb it down.

Being the most corrupt administration in history will do that.

Forum List

Back