Shall we Audit the Federal Reserve?

Shall we Audit the Federal Reserve

• Yes.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
They have already gone through a partial audit. The results believe it or not shocking. Rand Paul chimed in on it. You should read it.

Oh wow, they went through ONE carefully controlled audit that was prohibited from examining what matters.

And it showed a lot of mismanagement. Imagine what a full audit would show. Read and comprehend next time.

And it showed a lot of mismanagement.

The Fed is mismanaged? How? Details?

Imagine what a full audit would show.

What do you feel was not included in this audit?

Are you fucking serious? Oh nevermind your full of shit stupid question.
Its not full of shit.

I realize that the poster posing it might not not actually care about your answer (I don't know but it seems this is not your fist time in this topic in this situation - I could be wrong) but a LOT more people read it than actually respond.

I, for one, AM VERY interested in how you would answer both of those questions.

It's never been done before in its 90+ year history, shall we audit them now?

inb4 Toddsterpatriot logs on from hibernation and hijacks the thread to defend the Federal Reserve.

Documentary on the Bailouts: Most criminal transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in all of human history.

the house just passed a bill for the fed audit, so I guess it's in the hands of the Senate...

What is it that you think a thorough audit will find that would be earth shattering to us? (I am truly less than knowledgeable on this)

They have already gone through a partial audit. The results believe it or not shocking. Rand Paul chimed in on it. You should read it.

Oh wow, they went through ONE carefully controlled audit that was prohibited from examining what matters.

And it showed a lot of mismanagement. Imagine what a full audit would show. Read and comprehend next time.

I thought you were a moron, thanks for the confirmation.

No I'm just too tired to deal with retards who like getting raped over and over again by an unregulated money laundurine institution that they ask for more.

Should audit churches if anything. See how much of tithes goes to charity operations and not administration and salaries.

No I'm just too tired to deal with retards who like getting raped over and over again by an unregulated money laundurine institution that they ask for more.

Your feeling of being raped is related to your low IQ.
You have my sympathy.

You have my sympathy.

I wouldn't call a 150 iq low. Many people have my sympathy.

You have my sympathy.

I wouldn't call a 150 iq low.

Neither would I, but your room temperature IQ is.

You have my sympathy.

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. :)

You have my sympathy.

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. :)

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.

Well you're an idiot, so yes.

I love how Toddster Patriot immediately commented on the thread say it had the title "Federal Reserve." I even predicted it in the OP.

Mind if you let me get your IP address so I can confirm your authenticity?

Hey, fucktard, your OP pinged me here.
Did your Mom drop you on your head, or did you have to work to become so stupid?

Should audit churches if anything. See how much of tithes goes to charity operations and not administration and salaries.
What difference does it make? A church is not a charity.

(shines a spotlight on you) Whatcha hiding? :)
Nothing idiot. They aren't required to open their books the way you believe they are. They could speed 100% on overhead and still be perfectly legal.

That is true.........in Havana.

Hasta la vista, parasito.

I love how Toddster Patriot immediately commented on the thread say it had the title "Federal Reserve." I even predicted it in the OP.

Mind if you let me get your IP address so I can confirm your authenticity?

Hey, fucktard, your OP pinged me here.
Did your Mom drop you on your head, or did you have to work to become so stupid?

Whether I pinged you or not, you responded with the first 30 minutes of the thread's life at some obscure time of the night.

Forum List

Back