Sgt Shamar Thomas, USMC

:lol: He sure got quiet all of a sudden.

Not for long, he has a big mouth and nothing but shit in it.
Yep....I'm actually surprised to see him on a thread that has nothing to do with his views on race.

Wait, is the guy in the OP black? I didn't watch the video.

Yes he is, thats the only reason this retard Lonestar is even here, if the guy was white he wouldn't even be here.

You really shouldn't expect much more.

Afterall, Lonestar is the same guy that believes affirmative action is racist but laws banning interracial marriage are not.

Seriously unbelievable but true fucking story (with links to back it up if needed). :thup:

I haven't seen the links but I believe you, Lonestar is a retard.

No need to take my word for it. From the second link:

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

btw: comment made in the context of a discussion about the Loving v Virginia SCOTUS case that struck down miscegenation laws. :thup:

So it's your opinion that anyone that opposes interracial marriages is a racists.

So what?

You're opinion doesn't make a fact.

And I still think you're an idiot for believing that it does.

Your link proves nothing.

I haven't seen the links but I believe you, Lonestar is a retard.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

btw: comment made in the context of a discussion about the Loving v Virginia SCOTUS case that struck down miscegenation laws. :thup:

So it's your opinion that anyone that opposes interracial marriages is a racists.

So what?

Enlighten us jack ass, why would someone oppose interracial unions if they were not a racist?:cuckoo:

So what?

Enlighten us jack ass, why would someone oppose interracial unions if they were not a racist?:cuckoo:

Don't forget the context either. The discussion topic was specifically Loving v Virginia (i.e. Laws banning interracial marriage). Lonestar claims those laws weren't racist, and that still fucking cracks me up.

So what?

Don't forget the context either. The discussion topic was specifically Loving v Virginia (i.e. Laws banning interracial marriage). Lonestar claims those laws weren't racist, and that still fucking cracks me up.

Lonestar also claims that slave owners weren't racist and thought of their slaves as equals.:cuckoo:

Lonestar also claims that slave owners weren't racist and thought of their slaves as equals.:cuckoo:
Seriously? bwahahahahaha

So Lonestar IS a racist.
Too bad.
Some of his political points in the past were good outside of this thread.
Too bad for him they get eclipsed by this revelation.

And this is the photo that kicked off the discussion...

obamaracism.jpg

Lonestar insisted the photo isn't racist because miscegenation laws aren't racist.

Funny stuff. :thup:

There are scumbags in every branch of the service - this particular Sgt. Shamar guy, just happens to be in the Marines. I am sure his Gunny has him guarding some gate in the middle of bum-fuck Quantico right now. There, he'll have time to ponder why he's a Corporal now.

There you have it folks. :doubt:

You think this guy is a fine representation of the United States Marine Corps ?

Wait...

You probably do.

Look, this guy is no longer active; he's free to say whatever he wants, and support whatever he wants. These loons are free to protest, and are subject to arrest if they break the law; otherwise, there's no reason to use undue force against them, unless they start violence. He is correct on one point - the constitution allows them to behave like idiot children, so long as they remain peaceful. They are free to do that, and the rest of us are free to ridicule them for it; but as much as we might like to, we are NOT free to bust their heads, unless they initiate the violence.

Seriously? bwahahahahaha

I was being sarcastic but the idiot did say the US government was concerned about Blacks during the time of slavery.

There is another idioT who posts here that actually believes the movie "The Patriot" is based on a true story because duh!, the American Revolution really happened.

There is another idioT who posts here that actually believes the movie "The Patriot" is based on a true story because duh!, the American Revolution really happened.

Of course and Star Trek is based on a true story too.:lol:

You know, when I was a police sergeant, there was a guy that one of my officer's was trying to stop for driving reckless and attempted battery on the officer and on several civilians. He ran through several lights, ran a mini-van off of the road which contained a mother and two children, and then tried to hit the officer's vehicle broadside at another intersection. We finally got him stopped and as we were getting out of the car, he jumps out and starts running towards the officer. In his right hand was a skinning knife. My officer pulls his revolver and orders him to stop once, which of course doesn't even slow him up. Ten feet away, the officer ten rings the guy twice. The double tap drops the guy and he slid to a stop five feet from the officer.

Two days later we find out that a nurse and another guy witnessed the whole thing. They were mad as hell. The nurse thinks that we should have 'wounded' the guy as he wasn't even close to us yet. The guy says that we over reacted because we should have just gotten back into the car. The guy says that a man with a knife can't stab you if you are in a locked car.

Course, as the sergeant it was my job to tell these "concerned citizens" that the guy had just stabbed his wife in a domestic and she came very close to dying. Whether he was going to stab us or not is unknown. I kind of think the guy committed "suicide by cop." The wife was bleeding out on the floor of the house and he may have thought she was dead already.

The point is, no one sees the entire situation. Even the cop has a very narrow view of whats going on. We know that when people get into bad situations they get tunnel vision. Cops get it too and they are on adrenaline highs quite a bit.

Whether the guy was a Marine or not is immaterial. If the cops over reacted then they will probably feel the heat. Let's remember, cops are the ONLY citizens in this country in which the law against double-jeopardy does NOT apply. And for those of you who would like to sit here and play "Monday morning quaterback", I would tell you that you DON"T KNOW SQUAT.

Were any "unarmed citizens" being hurt? And in defining "hurt" does getting tased for non-compliance i.e. resisting arrest count?

At that moment, they were not being hurt. I do believe that those cops were feeling a sense of shame. Of course that Marine shamed them. Good think the camera was on...it's obvious the cops knew it was there too. Some of them actually looked like he was getting his point across, quite well too.

If no one was being hurt then his argument had no merit.

As what are the cops to do? The man broke no laws. But I guarantee if he had, he would have went down.

Ah, but people HAVE been hurt. There have been threads on it...

So what?

There may be many reasons why a person would object to interracial unions. My reason is simple, miscegenation provides ethnic specific disease to enter the gene pools of different ethnic groups.

At that moment, they were not being hurt. I do believe that those cops were feeling a sense of shame. Of course that Marine shamed them. Good think the camera was on...it's obvious the cops knew it was there too. Some of them actually looked like he was getting his point across, quite well too.

If no one was being hurt then his argument had no merit.

As what are the cops to do? The man broke no laws. But I guarantee if he had, he would have went down.

Ah, but people HAVE been hurt. There have been threads on it...

Care to link them?

So what?

There may be many reasons why a person would object to interracial unions. My reason is simple, miscegenation provides ethnic specific disease to enter the gene pools of different ethnic groups.

Typical racist excuse, you are dismissed.:cuckoo:

I have never made any such statement but answer this .

Were black slave owners racist?

Forum List

Back