Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

One has to wonder at these nitwits that enlist in the military then get all bent out of shape when they are sent to fight.

Then if you were in the military you must be familiar with the UCMJ. Bergdahl willingly subjected himself to it. Instead of going on a campaign to champion Bergdahl, you should realize he violated the oath he took and let the process take it's course.
The truth will come out.

If JoeTheBigot told the truth he'd have to admit his military career was a lie, that's not going to happen. John Fing Kerry was a bigger hero with a longer military career than Joe was. Joe is hysterically afraid of guns, they have no purpose but killing people. None, that's it. He's terrified of them. Oh, he's also shot every gun known to man. He tears his shirt on the firing range, ties a strip around his head like Rambo then screams die mother fuckers as he shoots one round after another at the targets.

Joe is very confused, and, very disturbed...

One has to wonder at these nitwits that enlist in the military then get all bent out of shape when they are sent to fight.

Yes, it's ridiculous isn't it? The choices are if you don't support our middle east policy:

1) Don't join
2) Say you can't fight as a contentious objector and take the consequence of your action.
3) Pick 1 or 2

I don't support our middle east policy, so I picked option #1. Berghdal is a liar, that isn't his issue. And he should be prosecuted for being a deserter. Unlike the left, I don't say I support the military then undercut them. I support our military and blame the politicians

Kaz

Heck, Joe claims he served in Iraq, then keeps claiming Bergdahl was fighting a war for oil. Since Afghanistan doesn't have any oil, he apparently doesn't know the difference between the two countries.

Think Joe stayed lost too when he was "over there"?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Kaz

Heck, Joe claims he served in Iraq, then keeps claiming Bergdahl was fighting a war for oil. Since Afghanistan doesn't have any oil, he apparently doesn't know the difference between the two countries.

LOL, yes, bigotry is built on ignorance. My brother and oldest first cousin both fought in Gulf War I. My brother went to the Naval Academy and was serving on the Eisenhower. My cousin was on an air force base in Turkey. My niece and her husband were in Afghanistan. Her husband has done four tours. None of them believed they were fighting for oil. The oil we have gotten out of Iraq is negligible anyway, but the drones like JoeTheBigot continue to chant it

The liberal is always good at judging guilt or innocence based on what media and their ideology tells them to believe. Facts just get in the way. The soon to be former Sgt. will be making small rocks out of big rocks sooner than later. I would put a bullet or entire clip 'tween his eyes for a watermellon split.

You seem to be a bit confused. Bergdahl was in AFGHANISTAN. That was not " a war for oil" (they don't have any), and the Democrats all even voted for it after 9/11.

What's next? Are you going to defend the terrorists that killed over 3,000 of our citizens on 9/11 by saying how wrong we were to go after them?

they weren't still there when Bergdahl lost his mind.

The Afghan tribesmen were were fighting did not attack us on 9/11. There was no good reason for us to still be there at that point.

The liberal is always good at judging guilt or innocence based on what media and their ideology tells them to believe. Facts just get in the way. The soon to be former Sgt. will be making small rocks out of big rocks sooner than later. I would put a bullet or entire clip 'tween his eyes for a watermellon split.

Well, we should definitely put mentally ill people to death because we enlisted them for an army they never should have been part of.

Where's your answer, Joe? Did you suddenly realize that if you can't even get the basic facts straight, it calls all of your other "facts" into question?

i had to work today, because I have something called "A Job". You might have heard of those.

And if you don't think that the whole "War on Terror" isn't about making the Middle East safe for the oil companies, you are deluded.

The requirements are fully explained to the volunteer when you enlist.
Bergdahl had a plethora of actions he could have chosen that didn't involve running to the enemy.

according to what he told the Army and his defense lawyer, he was trying to get to another Army base to report what he thought was wrong with his unit. (Which, was, by the way, a pretty fucked up unit.) Now, yeah, that was stupid, but again, we are talking about someone who was mentally ill and never should have been enlisted to start with.

Crazy person does something crazy. Quick, let's have a court-martial.

If Bergdahl deserted, he's a dirtbag loser, just like every other asshole I knew when I was on active duty who went AWOL.

Okay, but most of those people don't get court-martialled. Most of those people either get disciplined or discharged, depending on their SUITABILITY.

Unlike Joe B, I see absolutely no excuse for desertion. None. If Bergdahl deserted, he is an unmitigated asshole creep motherfucker. A slimy little shithead with a wormy brain. Everybody hits a maximum stress point in their military lives, often many, many times. It's how you deal with those times that reveals your true character. Bergdahl revealed he's a fucking turd. He was probably a whiner and got a whiner's treatment from his fellow troops, and he couldn't take it. Instead of growing a thicker skin, he popped.

But again, what if the guy was just mentally ill all along. Let's not forget, this guy got thrown out of the Coast Guard 26 days into boot camp for a psychological illness. The army granted a waiver. They probably shouldn't have.

So you take a guy who isn't all there, you put him into a stressful situation, and maybe you give him some amphetimines so he can stay up all night... and you wonder why he does something crazy? I don't.

However, like JoeB, I can't help but wonder why Bergdahl was not designated as a deserter until now. This really needs to be answered.

I don't think that's complicated at all. The Army never expected to get him back, and the last thing they wanted to draw attention to is that they were enlisting mentally ill people who wander off base. So the bullshit story that he had "been captured on a patrol" served their interests.

This is the SAME Army that lied for years about the circumstances of Pat Tillman's death by Friendly fire or Jessica Lynch's "rescue" from a hospital the Iraqi Army wasn't guarding her at.

But I'm sure that Bowe can expect a totally fair hearing from these clowns.

Joe

Your stupidity astounds me.

The Taliban was working with Bin Laden, and they are still terrorists, so yes, they are legitimate targets.

And there is no oil in Afghanistan, so the oil companies had nothing to do with Bergdahl's situation.

If JoeTheBigot told the truth he'd have to admit his military career was a lie, that's not going to happen. John Fing Kerry was a bigger hero with a longer military career than Joe was. Joe is hysterically afraid of guns, they have no purpose but killing people. None, that's it. He's terrified of them. Oh, he's also shot every gun known to man. He tears his shirt on the firing range, ties a strip around his head like Rambo then screams die mother fuckers as he shoots one round after another at the targets.

Joe is very confused, and, very disturbed...

Double Wide, I'm not afraid of guns.

I'm afraid of inbred, racists loons with guns. Like you. frankly, every post you make should frighten everyone that you have access to guns. Or are even let outside the house without adult supervision.

Kaz

I never said I served in Iraq. I was in during the first Gulf War, but I wasn't in Iraq.

And, yeah, we are fighting wars over there for the Oil Companies and Zionists.

Well, we should definitely put mentally ill people to death because we enlisted them for an army they never should have been part of.
He volunteered himself for the military and was PROMOTED 3 times.

LOL, yes, bigotry is built on ignorance. My brother and oldest first cousin both fought in Gulf War I. My brother went to the Naval Academy and was serving on the Eisenhower. My cousin was on an air force base in Turkey. My niece and her husband were in Afghanistan. Her husband has done four tours. None of them believed they were fighting for oil. The oil we have gotten out of Iraq is negligible anyway, but the drones like JoeTheBigot continue to chant it

I couldn't care what your relatives thought.

We fought those wars for oil. Bush-41 even admitted the Gulf War was about Oil.

Forum List

Back