Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

Your stupidity astounds me.

The Taliban was working with Bin Laden, and they are still terrorists, so yes, they are legitimate targets.

And there is no oil in Afghanistan, so the oil companies had nothing to do with Bergdahl's situation.

"The Taliban" was a political organization. We weren't fighting "The Taliban" in 2009. We were fighting tribal fights at that point, which was nothing to do with Bin Laden.

Bergdahl is a yellow coward who deserted his platoon. He should be executed by a firing squad.

But in the upside down Obama world, he's a hero! Worth trading terrorists for!!

:bang3:

Bergdahl is a yellow coward who deserted his platoon. He should be executed by a firing squad.

But in the upside down Obama world, he's a hero! Worth trading terrorists for!!

If he was a "Deserter", why didn't the Army call him one in 2009?

Why did they lie about the circumstances under which he was captured, put a gag order on members of his platoon, and then continued to promote him while in captivity? That doesnt' sound like something you do to a "Deserter".

More likely, the army didn't want folks back home to know 1) We were enlisted the mentally ill, 2) that people were snapping and deserting their posts in the field and 3) we were pumping these kids up with drugs to make them better fighters.

Maybe the Army needs to be on trial here. This is the same Army that lied it's ass off about how Pat Tillman was killed or the circumstances under which Jessica Lynch was captured and rescued.

Joe

I pity you when he's convicted. You' ll probably go even batshit crazier than you are now

Joe

I pity you when he's convicted. You' ll probably go even batshit crazier than you are now

Naw, it's a rigged game. But they'll probably convict him and give him "time served".

Unfortunately, it's the Army that will come out of this smelling like shit.

Keep telling yourself that, because it won't end that way.

Again, the Army is going to totally smell like shit when people find out how mentally ill Bergdahl is.

YOu see, people don't like watching folks pile on the mentally ill. At least those of us capable of human compassion. I'd explain that to you, but I don't think you understand the concept.

Joe

Naw, it's a rigged game. But they'll probably convict him and give him "time served".

Again, the Army is going to totally smell like shit when people find out how mentally ill Bergdahl is.

YOu see, people don't like watching folks pile on the mentally ill. At least those of us capable of human compassion. I'd explain that to you, but I don't think you understand the concept.

I understand you lie and you will be wrong, and you will still continue to lie.

Joe

Meeeh, not really. If the Army is smart, they'll drop this whole mess.

11 years in the Army, the one thing I learned was "Smart" was generally discouraged.

Joe

If smart was discouraged, you're the best trained soldier I've ever seen. Did the Army give you any awards for that?

Joe

Say you were in for 11 years, yet you maintain the military should be like a regular job you can quit at will? That's laughable.

If you were really in, it would be interesting to see if that "right to desert" comes from personal experience.

For Joey...I'm figuring a Section 8.

Sounds like possible pressure from above. The guys in his unit have maintained he deserted from the beginning, and the Army wouldn't be prosecuting him without evidence, would they?

Face it, you are defending a deserter's actions after he caused the deaths of six of his fellow soldiers

Under the UCMJ, could he be charged with murder for those deaths?

Joe

Meeeh, not really. If the Army is smart, they'll drop this whole mess.

11 years in the Army, the one thing I learned was "Smart" was generally discouraged.

If that's the criteria, I'm surprised you aren't a four star general, because you aren't smart at all.

Joe

Say you were in for 11 years, yet you maintain the military should be like a regular job you can quit at will? That's laughable.

If you were really in, it would be interesting to see if that "right to desert" comes from personal experience.

Probably. It would explain his apparent expertise with mental illness.

Joe

Probably. It would explain his apparent expertise with mental illness.

For a former soldier he sure whines and cries a lot.

A general? Hell, Joe should be Commander in Chief!!!!

No, wait a minute....... We already have somebody qualified in that slot.

Under the UCMJ, could he be charged with murder for those deaths?

No. And in fact, the Army isn't even making those claims because they were dubious.

The six soldiers from his unit who died were killed in unrelated actions after the search for Bergdahl had been called off.

Maybe if you guys studied the FACTS in this case instead of emoting over whatever year saw on Faux News, you'd realize that this is a case of a mentally disturbed young man and the Army trying to cover up its negligence.

Forum List

Back