'Sexual Emergency' Man Kept in Solitary

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
God forbid he should be raped or anything.

Iraqi alleged to have raped a ten-year-old boy in an Austrian swimming pool 'because of a sexual emergency' is kept in solitary to protect him from other prisoners, say jail officials

An Iraqi asylum seeker accused of raping a schoolboy in a swimming pool because it was a 'sexual emergency' is being kept in solitary confinement for his own safety, prison officials say.

The attacker, identified only as 20-year-old Amir A, is kept under tight security in Vienna's Josefstadt jail in order to protect him from other prisoners.

A source told local media he was hated for what he was alleged to have done and he had now become a target. ...

Iraqi accused of raping boy, 10, kept in solitary for his own safety

Since it is only part of him that seems to be the problem, I suggest housing him with the roughest inmates possible, while putting his penis in solitary confinement.

God forbid he should be raped or anything.

Iraqi alleged to have raped a ten-year-old boy in an Austrian swimming pool 'because of a sexual emergency' is kept in solitary to protect him from other prisoners, say jail officials

An Iraqi asylum seeker accused of raping a schoolboy in a swimming pool because it was a 'sexual emergency' is being kept in solitary confinement for his own safety, prison officials say.

The attacker, identified only as 20-year-old Amir A, is kept under tight security in Vienna's Josefstadt jail in order to protect him from other prisoners.

A source told local media he was hated for what he was alleged to have done and he had now become a target. ...

Iraqi accused of raping boy, 10, kept in solitary for his own safety

The Western idea of justice has become skewed toward the ridiculous under the influence of those sympathetic toward crime and criminals.

Put him in general population for the sexual emergency of others

The 43-year-old said: 'My son cried himself to sleep every night after the attack and could not close his eyes without taking antidepressants. He tried not to let me see him crying, it broke my heart.

'I know that the physical wounds will heal, but the wounds to his soul may never heal. I don't want the man to be deported, I want him to be jailed because I have heard what they do to child sex attackers in jail.

'I want him to experience everything in jail that child sex attackers can experience from the other convicts. And then I want him deported.'

The boy, named locally as Goran, needed to be hospitalised following the attack....

Poor kid.

How will he deal with his 'sexual emergencies' if he's kept in solitary? That must be against his human rights or something.

The man told police arresting him it was a 'sexual emergency' because he had not had sex in four months. His own wife and children, he said, were back in Iraq.

The migrant had entered the country through the Balkans on September 5, official records show, and said he could not help himself as he had an 'excess of sexual energy'.....

A woman for children
A for pleasure
A goat for necessity

There's your Muslim doctrine.

So why in hell didn't the pool keep a couple of goats around for the apparently frequent "emergency"?

Obviously the management should be punished!

Forum List

Back