Sex Slave or Consenting Adult?

ahhh that would be much better....i will admit to not having been around furries....each to their own

It's really less about looking like the animal than acting like the animal and being treated like the animal.

And we have now exhausted my knowledge of furries, since I'm not one and have only watched them and talked to them.

Seems as if it'd be much more fun to be painted than shoved into a costume....

zebra.jpg

ahhh that would be much better....i will admit to not having been around furries....each to their own

It's really less about looking like the animal than acting like the animal and being treated like the animal.

And we have now exhausted my knowledge of furries, since I'm not one and have only watched them and talked to them.

Agreed, the attraction is anonymity and acting like an animal.

Way, way back, during the stone age, I had a job at Chucky Cheese which included dressing up as Chucky The Rat, the improbable mascot for a restaurant. Happily, the costume, which has since been alterned not to include a tail, offered some protection from the little brats. When I wore the costume you could make a sudden, swift, 180 turn and the tail would wack the shit out of half a dozen 7 year olds who would cease their taunting and run wailing back to their birthday party.

I want the costume, a Lion costume.

I know the real facts of this case. If Ed Bagley is ever tried, he will be found not guilty. Those who believe the wild allegations made by the media, and prosecutors without any supporting evidence should be deported to N. Korea or Iran. We don't need you here. Just about everything you believe about this case is wrong. A lot of Doms do not stop the second they hear a safe word. Is their behavior right? No. Is it criminal? No. If a female tells her partner not have sex with her, and he has sex with her every night, and she never complains afterwards, and they continue living together to have a friendly relationship day in and day out, you will have a hard time finding a jury who will convict her partner of rape. This female was never deemed mentally incompetent by any court of law. The prosecutors will try to use her testimony to condemn this guy. The contracts she enters into are legally valid. There is no compelling evidence in this case that any sexual activity took place before this female was 18. If sexual activity did take place, it was most likely ordinary sex. This would be illegal if it could be proven. But it can't be proven. The fact is this girl was sexually active from a very early age, and routinely had sex with older guys. She was virtually abandoned by her own family. If anyone should be prosecuted, it should be her mother for failing to properly care for her while she was growing up. There is no credible evidence this guy shot her dog, or that he caused her any injury, with one exception. It appears this guy was not very bright and used a form of electric play that was unsafe. He had her taken to the hospital because he feared she had suffered a heart attack during their play. Whether she actually suffered a heart attack or not is open to question. If she did, it resulted from his stupidity, not malice. She had consented to that kind of electric play countless times in the past. There are lots of middle age males doing roughly the same kind of thing to other 18 year old females who are not prosected. This guy has not been charged with having sex with a minor. He has not been charged with torture or slavery. He has just been charged with trafficking. Any guy who travels over state lines with his partner so she can have sex with another party for money is guilty of trafficking. So, that is what this case is really all about. The guy has not been charged for any of the sensational acts he has been accused of committing. The female in this case wants to continue dancing for money, but the FBI won't let her because that would compromise their claim that Ed forced her to dance. The FBI has sent up a fund so people can donate money to her so she doesn't have to dance till after the trial. They have sent her to therapists who have tried to brainwash her into becoming a prudish born again Christain. They ensure the only people she contacts are those who will reinforce their version of the past. The defendant in this case is not a nice guy. He is not a smart guy. But he is no criminal, and no slave trafficker. This case has nothing to do with real slave trafficking, which is what the government claims. Frank Truth

Forum List

Back