sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that nowadays, sex on the first date is not unusual at all. In fact, it is expected sometimes.

I'd be reluctant to think of it as expected or obligatory so much as if after chatted and writing each other for some length of time things have gotten flirty and both wanna do stuff for real then that's what's going on. Otherwise why get together in person at all? :)

This is more applicable to the younger generations, late teens and early twenties.

Been here about 16 years now, have had (thinks) about half a dozen lovers in that time. All but the one I mentioned above were over 50. Like dem older womens what can I say. :) And we all had great sex first date. Best sex of my life in fact was with an older women who did something I'd never experienced before. ;) So I'd say it's more an older person thing than younger.

What I've been reading says the younger folks aren't having sex as much at all as their parents do or did. Course it might be what they consider sex doesn't include things like oral.

What are you talking about? I am saying that sex on the first date is a young person, not an old person thing. It is common for young people to hook up nowadays with no expectations.

Why Millennials have sex with fewer partners than their parents did

Why is Generation Y having less sex? | Hannah Slapper

Study Find that Teens are Having Less Sex - The Millennial Legacy

3 sources from sequential years reporting the same trend.

Not true at all. Just look at college kids???? Hello?

I think that nowadays, sex on the first date is not unusual at all. In fact, it is expected sometimes.

I'd be reluctant to think of it as expected or obligatory so much as if after chatted and writing each other for some length of time things have gotten flirty and both wanna do stuff for real then that's what's going on. Otherwise why get together in person at all? :)

This is more applicable to the younger generations, late teens and early twenties.

Been here about 16 years now, have had (thinks) about half a dozen lovers in that time. All but the one I mentioned above were over 50. Like dem older womens what can I say. :) And we all had great sex first date. Best sex of my life in fact was with an older women who did something I'd never experienced before. ;) So I'd say it's more an older person thing than younger.

What I've been reading says the younger folks aren't having sex as much at all as their parents do or did. Course it might be what they consider sex doesn't include things like oral.

What are you talking about? I am saying that sex on the first date is a young person, not an old person thing. It is common for young people to hook up nowadays with no expectations.

Lol. You know, Delta, kids aren't going to admit to getting drunk and having promiscuous sex. :D

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

16 is the legal age of consent in most states.

It's also the age that my grandmother got married.

Way too young, immature and selfish to be married at that age. Still just a child.
was it simple conspiracy and collusion? any clue and any Cause as to why the common law conforms to Nature instead of Nurture on this one?

Stop quoting me, daniel. You are a psychopath too. Perhaps Tipsy would be interested in your . . . . sickness.
stop being rude to me; i have low numbers and deserve more respect, just for that. :p

Way too young, immature and selfish to be married at that age. Still just a child.
was it simple conspiracy and collusion? any clue and any Cause as to why the common law conforms to Nature instead of Nurture on this one?

Stop quoting me, daniel. You are a psychopath too. Perhaps Tipsy would be interested in your . . . . sickness.
stop being rude to me; i have low numbers and deserve more respect, just for that. :p

You are the one who is rude here, daniel. I don't appreciate your comments at all, nor do I find you humorous.

"Millennials are having less sex than their baby boomer parents, study reveals

* Millennials have had an average of eight pre-marital partners
* Those born in the 1970s have an average of 10 pre-marital partners
* People born in the 1950s and 1960s have an average of 11 sexual partners
* Wider acceptance of sexuality among youth in addition to sexual knowledge has lead to less sex"
Millennials are having less sex than their baby boomer parents

Dunno what to tell ya.

You are the one who is rude here, daniel. I don't appreciate your comments at all, nor do I find you humorous.
how was my post rude? just more lies on your part; that is rude when i have the lowest numbers.

* Wider acceptance of sexuality among youth in addition to sexual knowledge has lead to less sex"

Dunno what to tell ya.

Don't know how to tell you that kids lie. Nobody wants to admit that they get trashed and have sex.

Dunno what to tell ya.

I get accounts from my son about what goes on out there. Lol. He knows more than you about his generation, I'm sure. :D

how was my post rude? just more lies on your part; that is rude when i have the lowest numbers.

All of your posts related to women are rude and disgusting.

no, they aren't; most of your posts to me are rude and disgusting; and i have the lowest numbers; Only Bad girls do that.

Dunno what to tell ya.

I get accounts from my son about what goes on out there. Lol. He knows more than you about his generation, I'm sure. :D

Ah. Science based on a single participant sample group. That explains a lot. :)

no, they aren't; most of your posts to me are rude and disgusting; and i have the lowest numbers; Only Bad girls do that.

Okay, look. I find you disgusting, K? Now, stop quoting me or you will placed on ignore.

Dunno what to tell ya.

Ah. Science based on a single participant sample group. That explains a lot. :)

Hey, it's an account from someone out there living in the world. :) Not some older gentleman on the internet.

Okay, look. I find you disgusting, K? Now, stop quoting me or you will placed on ignore.
ok; social coward. you can ignore me.

It has nothing to do with "coward." I just don't like you. GETTING the point yet?

It has nothing to do with "coward." I just don't like you. GETTING the point yet?
yes, it does. only social cowards and Bad girls are rude to mostly nice guys with low numbers.

yes, it does. only social cowards and Bad girls are rude to mostly nice guys with low numbers.

Okay, on ignore you go, fucking weirdo. Go bother someone else with your nonsensical postings.

Okay, on ignore you go, fucking weirdo. Go bother someone else with your nonsensical postings.
thank you; Bad girl. no need to keep wasting bandwith.

15 is still a child anyways. Fifteen year old girls are still children. So are 16-year-old girls. These are mentally and emotionally still children, like it or not.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a psychopath. What you are is insane with jealousy. You spent your teen years fighting acne playing with barbie dolls pretending the Ken doll was fucking Barbie.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a psychopath. What you are is insane with jealousy. You spent your teen years fighting acne playing with barbie dolls pretending the Ken doll was fucking Barbie.
yup; just a Bad girl without a clue or a Cause.

Forum List

Back