Sex in the USA

wow, I grew up naïve.... never had anything even CLOSE to that kind of stuff happen to me.

my first "romantic" feelings didn't happen until my teens when I had my 1st boyfriend in the 8th grade...
I'm not going to get specific about the details, but, I felt it important to save myself so I held off for a long time, but, other things happened... but not until I was in college ....

guess we all have differing experiences....
I want to hear detaill!!!!!!!!

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
Loosen your bum!

really.. calm yourself!!!! :itsok:

Maybe after I have a few drinks tomorrow... ;)

wow, I grew up naïve.... never had anything even CLOSE to that kind of stuff happen to me.

my first "romantic" feelings didn't happen until my teens when I had my 1st boyfriend in the 8th grade...
I'm not going to get specific about the details, but, I felt it important to save myself so I held off for a long time, but, other things happened... but not until I was in college ....

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
Loosen your bum!

Oh, bullshit, your 8 year old negro brother cornholed you ass when you were 7 years old..

Well, I'm a girl #1 (not that that means someone could not have done that to me, but...)
Also, I'm not black.... and neither is my brother (but I do have one so you got that part right....)
What would make you think that anyway... do I act like a victim ;)

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
Loosen your bum!

Oh, bullshit, your 8 year old negro brother cornholed you ass when you were 7 years old..
Yes.

Well, I'm a girl #1 (not that that means someone could not have done that to me, but...)
Also, I'm not black.... and neither is my brother (but I do have one so you got that part right....)

Loosen your bum!

Yes.

well I will tell you this, if anything like that ever happened to me, I have no recollection of it!
nothing sexual (to my recollection) - now psychological and emotional - that's another ball of wax....

I remember all of it. You were even thighter than ...

...not telliin.

I don't recall asking you to talk dirty to me ... hmmm (of course you didn't actually address me.... so hate to assume!)

While they may lack the understanding of consequences as with STIs and pregnancy, they can still have enough wherewithall to consent to doing something pleasant. And at its' core that's all sex is.
Pogo

Wake up.
What age group is he talking about that he believes has the where with all to give consent?

Sick!!!!
I agree. And he repeatedly avoids the question.

Maybe he doesn't want to get arrested or thrown in jail........... really it's scarey....

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

PLeeeeeese? I'm begging

Last edited:

NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

PLeeeeeese? I'm begging

That's not even the original!

Hmmmm no more begging huh? Guess that's the Last Train To Clarksville (or is it Snarksville?)

Hi. I am Chris Hansen. I am here to talk to Delta.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1442289138.398839.jpg

Forum List

Back