Sex and the City actress Cynthia Nixon starts petition to abolish ICE

Petition · Department of Homeland Security: Abolish ICE · Change.org

The worst part? People are actually signing it!

Why is it that actors/singers, etc seem to be the most idiotic among us? There are far more liberal celebrities than non-liberal, and this is NOT to say I think liberals are stupid per se bc ACTUAL liberalism, in which different cultures and mindsets are welcome is not something to be shunned, but we all know that kind of liberalism has for the most part died in America and is slowly being taken over by fascist-like ideas of “if you don’t agree with me you’re obviously a Nazi/white supremacist/evil person/mentally insufficient,” and so on.

Trump’s presidency has pushed the left to extremes. Do Democrats really believe abolishing ICE is a reasonable, worthwhile plan? When you’re pushing to end an organization that has the responsibility of deporting criminal illegals (including gang members) but then get pissed when the president accuses you of catering to gang members, you might be losing it.

The left is losing it, period. What’s it going to take to get the ignorant hysteria to stop?
They need to force her to take the wall down around her house. Then forbid law enforcement to go there, and take any guns in the house away. Let them live the way they want us to.

I love it. Democrats can't control their left wing ding bats. This will ensure a republican controlled house and perhaps a 60 seat majority in the Senate so we can abolish Obamacare once and for all.

Forum List

Back