sex abstinence advice

Everytime i look at you i see tits.

image.jpg

I cant help it. Your ava t ar is all tits.

Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.

Not sure how real and binding that rule is. Of course I've never had 3rd date sex. All my "dates" we couldn't get in bed quickly enough. :) But I'll give you my impression of people who fall into bed quickly. They're doing that with other people too so make darn sure you wrap it up. Plus, casual sex friends aren't good for much else. They're totally unsuitable for longterm commited relationships since what you have sex with somoene your objectivity and judgement go out the window as you look fowards to more sex and let little deal-breaker things slide.

If you both wanna play, play. Just don't confuse sex for involvement or commitment.

A recommendation is to masturbate and climax just before the date. Then you're not obsessing about sex the entire time and can make a better judgement call about whether you really wanna turn a relationship sexual yet or at all.

You must deny that woman your purity of essence.

Your vital bodily fluids should remain intact.

You should no longer sit back and allow feminine infiltration, feminine indoctrination, feminine subversion and the international feminine conspiracy to sap and impurify all of your precious bodily fluids.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have a rule that you have sex on the third date?

What happens if she doesn't want to?
No sex till 3 rd date. It would be a miricle from god if she doesnt want to.

You wouldn't be getting miracles from me. Only a whore has sex on the third date.
Then i would be getting a miracle from you.

In your dreams, tosser. I doubt you are even that good looking, anyway.
Im hot. Ive been asked to model. Said modeling is for fags. If you denied my penis that would be a Miracle because youd be the first. Id respect you and be your slave.
goats can't say no....

Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.
Try the ass....

Forum List

Back