sex abstinence advice

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.

Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.
if you have a 3rd date or any date RULE that's truly fucked up...

Jeeez. How old are you?

If you really don't think you can keep it in your pants, do her a favor and call it off.

How about you both do what you feel?

Hint: Don't talk politics or spell anything for her.

I am sure some mood music will make it nice.

• Banned
Jeeez. How old are you?

If you really don't think you can keep it in your pants, do her a favor and call it off.

How about you both do what you feel?

Hint: Don't talk politics or spell anything for her.
well im always in the mood for screwing, but whats wierd is i never initiate it it always starts with a kiss. 0-90.

• Banned

I am sure some mood music will make it nice.

Thats hilarious, dude. Thanks. :)

You have a rule that you have sex on the third date?

What happens if she doesn't want to?
I keep thinking from his posts that she wants to, but that intimidates him.
That is my take, but, I could be confusing posters.

You want sexual abstinence? Get married.
Theres a part of me that wants to but like i said i dont think i can live with 1 vagina the rest of my life..
You refer to women as "vaginas".

Hell dude, you don't even DESERVE to get laid.

No more advice from me.
Yeah i have a problem. Im a sex addict and i watch playboy tv. I think the women ive been datingvhave been hoes, but this woman is special. Im not going to ever propose sex to her, but what do i do if she does! Should i cave?

You must deny that woman your purity of essence.

Your vital bodily fluids should remain intact.

You should no longer sit back and allow feminine infiltration, feminine indoctrination, feminine subversion and the international feminine conspiracy to sap and impurify all of your precious bodily fluids.

Last edited:
You want sexual abstinence? Get married.
Theres a part of me that wants to but like i said i dont think i can live with 1 vagina the rest of my life..
You refer to women as "vaginas".

Hell dude, you don't even DESERVE to get laid.

No more advice from me.
Yeah i have a problem. Im a sex addict and i watch playboy tv. I think the women ive been datingvhave been hoes, but this woman is special. Im not going to ever propose sex to her, but what do i do if she does! Should i cave?
You should crawl into a cave.

Forum List

Back