sex abstinence advice

You must deny that women your purity of essence.

Your vital bodily fluids should remain intact.

You should no longer sit back and allow feminine infiltration, feminine indoctrination, feminine subversion and the international feminine conspiracy to sap and impurify all of your precious bodily fluids.
So i should grow some balls?

You have a rule that you have sex on the third date?

What happens if she doesn't want to?
No sex till 3 rd date. It would be a miricle from god if she doesnt want to.

You wouldn't be getting miracles from me. Only a whore has sex on the third date.
Then i would be getting a miracle from you.

In your dreams, tosser. I doubt you are even that good looking, anyway.

You should no longer sit back and allow feminine infiltration, feminine indoctrination, feminine subversion and the international feminine conspiracy to sap and impurify all of your precious bodily fluids.

I would have thought you had some, what with the amount of times your dick is out of your pants.

You have a rule that you have sex on the third date?

What happens if she doesn't want to?
No sex till 3 rd date. It would be a miricle from god if she doesnt want to.

You wouldn't be getting miracles from me. Only a whore has sex on the third date.
Then i would be getting a miracle from you.

In your dreams, tosser. I doubt you are even that good looking, anyway.
Im hot. Ive been asked to model. Said modeling is for fags. If you denied my penis that would be a Miracle because youd be the first. Id respect you and be your slave.

I would have thought you had some, what with the amount of times your dick is out of your pants.
It was a joke. Terrible one but whatever.

Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.

Just print up this photo and take it with you.

images

Im going on a date tomorrow with a Woman that i really like. Third date. I usually have a 3 rd date sex rule. Im thinking about no sex this time. I think this one could be it. I dont think i can keep it in my pants. I need encouragement guys and ladies and queers.

Just print up this photo and take it with you.

images
Holy fuck!

You must deny that woman your purity of essence.

Lol

If you need advice from us, then you certainly shouldn't be having sex.

Forum List

Back