Maryland gets rid of "Sky Pixie-specific" holiday mentions.

Oh... fuck them, and fuck the Muslims complaining. People like these school officials need to grow a pair of nuts, and tell some of these special interest groups to go fuck themselves. Children enjoy Christmas. They get a day off school no matter what religion they practice. They can sit in school, annoyed by the constant mention of Christmas, or they can sit at home and relax that day. They don't give a shit. It's only the adults with an agenda who care.

For the record, I do support at least one Muslim holiday being recognized. The refusal to do so is a pretty asshole move on the school district's part.

Oh... fuck them, and fuck the Muslims complaining. People like these school officials need to grow a pair of nuts, and tell some of these special interest groups to go fuck themselves. Children enjoy Christmas. They get a day off school no matter what religion they practice. They can sit in school, annoyed by the constant mention of Christmas, or they can sit at home and relax that day. They don't give a shit. It's only the adults with an agenda who care.

For the record, I do support at least one Muslim holiday being recognized. The refusal to do so is a pretty asshole move on the school district's part.

I'm sad that there wasn't all this information available so readily when I was in highschool: I would've been googling all religious holidays and potitioning my school board to get ALL those days off! :thup:

aaronleland is that your siggie pic? :facepalm: It is too distracting son.

As to the OP- thangod Maryland put a stop to the sky pixie favoritism

aaronleland is that your siggie pic? :facepalm: It is too distracting son.

As to the OP- thangod Maryland put a stop to the sky pixie favoritism

I like distracting sig pics. They deflect from my terrible posts.

There's nothing wrong with "Season's Greetings" or some other name for the Xmas week. It includes all religions and atheists instead of focusing on Western xtianity only. (Eastern xtians celebrate in early January.) There are dozens of different religious holidays in late December, they all deserve a fair shake.

The same goes for Easter and Halloween. Call them "Egg Week" and "Trick or Treat."

There's nothing wrong with "Season's Greetings" or some other name for the Xmas week. It includes all religions and atheists instead of focusing on Western xtianity only. (Eastern xtians celebrate in early January.) There are dozens of different religious holidays in late December, they all deserve a fair shake.

The same goes for Easter and Halloween. Call them "Egg Week" and "Trick or Treat."
^ that

Forum List

Back