Settler Lunatics.

I'm sure that you're aware of a quote from Stalin about numerical statistics:

"One death is a tragedy; the deaths of millions is a statistic."

No matter how we quibble about numbers, the overall dynamics stay the same.

Netanyahu and his apologists are knowingly and deliberately murdering tens of thousands of starving, sick and homeless women and children in what they falsely call a "war" with the same Hamas that Israel created to destroy the PLO. (1)

Since there are about 2.7 Billion Muslims in the world, does anybody really think that even if Netanyahu eliminates Hamas, that Islamic revenge and resistance will suddenly stop?

Netanyahu's agenda is, apparently, not only the genocide in Gaza and expansionist land theft but to drag America into sacrificing even more blood and resources in a suicidal, Zionist "War on Islam" for the Zionist dream of a "Greater Israel"

What is regarded as the Gaza genocide by ethical Jews around the world (2) will only make Israel even less secure.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Created Two of Its Own Worst Enemies—Hamas and Hezbollah"

(2) “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED
What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with the Nazis it was your every day citizen in Uniform, they would have been a teacher, factory worker, bus driver, in the case of the Einsatzgruppen there were even preachers involved, it must be the same with the IDF how they became so depraved to the point of being child killers is a mystery, Israeli army snipers have been shooting people dead trying to get food, snipers have shot medical staff, well they have to live with it i hope they wake up screaming in the night when they see those childrens faces.

What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with the Nazis it was your every day citizen in Uniform, they would have been a teacher, factory worker, bus driver, in the case of the Einsatzgruppen there were even preachers involved, it must be the same with the IDF how they became so depraved to the point of being child killers is a mystery, Israeli army snipers have been shooting people dead trying to get food, snipers have shot medical staff, well they have to live with it i hope they wake up screaming in the night when they see those childrens faces.

What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with the Nazis it was your every day citizen in Uniform, they would have been a teacher, factory worker, bus driver,

What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with Hamas it was the UN workers, doctors, press, teachers.

What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with the Nazis it was your every day citizen in Uniform, they would have been a teacher, factory worker, bus driver,

What gets me it's individuals who perpetrate these Genocidal crimes, with Hamas it was the UN workers, doctors, press, teachers.
You are just repeating Israeli propaganda but you are only fooling yourself, in WW2 my Dad was with the British army when Belsen was liberated, they made some of the local population and officials walk through the camp, they said Wir haben es nicht gevusst, we had no knowledge, thats what you sound like a Nazi.

Palestine was a country in 1948?
Awesome!
Who was their leader? What was their currency?

The West Bank (you mean Judea and Samaria?), was a country in 1967?
Awesome!
Who was their leader? What was their currency?
Well it was not full of European zionist settlers.
1709220568096.png

You are just repeating Israeli propaganda but you are only fooling yourself, in WW2 my Dad was with the British army when Belsen was liberated, they made some of the local population and officials walk through the camp, they said Wir haben es nicht gevusst, we had no knowledge, thats what you sound like a Nazi.
gads...what a sheep. Only those fools who listen to government propaganda think "WW2" happened.

Well it was not full of European zionist settlers.
View attachment 910210
wow...recycling the old lies

Even a casual student of history knows that no single ethnic group, religion or nationality is intrinsically more or less violent and evil than another.

Desperate people without hope do desperate things regardless of their background.
He knows nothing of history. He does like to parrot (as his screen name indicates) establishment talking points. He really loves and supports Genocide Joe.

It’s sad so many Americans are duped by the establishment into believing a genocide of Palestinians is just fine. They have much in common with those of the last century who supported the Nazi’s genocide, but are too dumb to know it.

wow...recycling the old lies
What lies? all those jewish east Europeans who survived the Nazi holocaust settled in Palestine, then along with Zionist nutters like Haganah and Lei carved out a new Country call Israel using violence and terrorism.

What lies? all those jewish east Europeans who survived the Nazi holocaust settled in Palestine, then along with Zionist nutters like Haganah and Lei carved out a new Country call Israel using violence and terrorism.
if you ask "what lies?" that shows that you didn't read the linked article.

He knows nothing of history. He does like to parrot (as his screen name indicates) establishment talking points. He really loves and supports Genocide Joe.

It’s sad so many Americans are duped by the establishment into believing a genocide of Palestinians is just fine. They have much in common with those of the last century who supported the Nazi’s genocide, but are too dumb to know it.

I try to avoid discussing other Posters but am beginning to feel that some pro genocide opinions are from individuals who know that Israel's ruling right wing, Netanyahu regime is criminally immoral but are too blinded by an MSM fueled hatred for Muslims that they've never met and about whom they know nothing.

One need look only at the ratio of major Hollywood movies about the Nakba compared to the number of movies featuring the Holocaust to see how the brainwashing of the gullible and untraveled masses occurred.

I was in Southern Lebanon when the '73 War broke out so I had plenty of time to spend with Nakba survivors who were alive and victims of foreign Zionist terrorist mass murderers.

I listened to their stories about their former homes and saw photos of their former lives and torment under the Zionists and see little difference between the losses of Nakba survivors and Holocaust survivors except for who continues to receive hundreds of $ Billions in reparations and who continue to suffer under a genocidal pariah, Israel.

Additionally, I'm not surprised at the political cowardice of "Genocide Joe" when standing up to AIPAC and the innumerable other right wing Israeli lobbies has proven to be political suicide for more than one American who put the interests of America ahead of Israel's right wing extremists who accurately regard their loyal supporters to be gullible suckers.(1)

I strongly resent the same cowardly American politicians who make America complicit in an inexcusable genocide that will only make America and Israel less secure.

Finally, America has been deceived by Israeli lobbies once into sacrificing the blood of young American G.I.s for Israel's regional hegemony (2) and America is about to be manipulated into a cataclysmic if not suicidal War on Islam unless loyal Americans insist that their politicians stop their treasonous complicity with a parasitic and criminal Netanyahu regime.

Thanks for your refreshingly insightful observations.

(1). "WHAT DO ISRAELIS THINK ABOUT AMERICANS? START WITH DISDAIN"
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

EXCERPT " Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people.

“Most Israelis think Americans are pro-Israel and we can sell them anything, especially mud from the Dead Sea,” said David Lifshitz, the lead writer for the Israeli comedy show “Eretz Nehederet,” or “Wonderful Land.”

“Or — just regular mud with a ‘Dead Sea’ sticker on it.”

But it’s not just American tourists whom many Israelis see as guileless. American foreign policy is held up to similar scrutiny here, even as Israel receives billions of dollars in foreign aid from the United States each year.

The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel’s adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do. In a secretly recorded video of a 2001 discussion with a group of terror victims in the Ofra settlement in the Israeli occupied West Bank, now-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid out this widely held perception.

“I know what America is,” Netanyahu, told the settlers. “America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction. CONTINUED

(2). "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

The fact that "the Nazis" and "Hitler" are so spontaneously used as synonyms for unparalleled evil shows the degree to which we have been conditioned by Hollywood and MSM to believe that only the Germans had / have the capacity for supreme cruelty and Jews can only be innocent victims of irrational hatred.

However, even a casual student of history will eventually discover that no single nationality, religious or ethnic group is any more or less barbaric than another.

That same Hollywood conditioning along with an egregious pro Israel MSM bias are the reasons that only 35% of Americans feel that Israel is committing genocide.(1)

If it weren't for Hollywood's conditioning and that same pro Israel MSM bias, loyal Americans would prohibit US complicity in Zionist genocide and see that Israel's right wing regimes have been manipulating Americans into fighting their "War on Islam" with the blood of young American G.I.s.

Re:
how they became so depraved to the point of being child killers is a mystery,

Perhaps it's because of the same reasons you may not have heard of Ginrikh Yagota (2) that atrocities equaling or exceeding those of WW 2 are a mystery.
What IDF is doing in Gaza isn't even a "war" and IDF isn't even pretending to abide by the Geneva Convention or any other law recognized by civilized countries.

Finally, I think that it's important to recognize that ethical Jews around the world are condemning Netanyahu's grotesque genocidal scheme to seize Gaza and exterminate as many families as the world will tolerate.

Thanks,

(1). “35 percent of Americans say Israel committing genocide in Gaza: Poll”

EXCERPT “Around 35 percent of Americans believe Israel is carrying out a genocide against Palestinians, according to the latest Economist/YouGov poll.

36 percent of Americans do not support that view, and 29 percent remain undecided.

Almost half of Americans between the ages of 18-29, 49 percent, say Israel is engaged in genocide, while 24 percent disagree, and 27 percent remain undecided.

These trends are largely mirrored among registered Democrats, where 49 percent say that Israel is commiting genocide, 21 percent disagree, and 30 percent are undecided.

In contrast, Republicans show stronger support for Israel, with 57 percent stating there is no genocide, 18 percent asserting there is, and 25 percent undecided.” CONTINUED

(2). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

Forum List

Back