Settler Lunatics.

Seven Palestinians in the West Bank have died since October 7 in clashes with Jewish civilians.

Regarding casualties, the Shin Bet reports that 270 West Bank Palestinians have died in security incidents during the war ... These include 123 killed while clashing with IDF units, 74 killed while participating in violent riots, 38 killed during counterterrorism raids, 28 killed accidentally, and 7 who perished during clashes with Jewish civilians, usually extremist settlers.

Eleven Israelis have been killed in terror attacks since October 7. There have been 128 terrorist attacks committed BY Palestinians on Jewish civilians.

According to data from the Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet), 128 significant terrorist attacks (i.e., acts of violence that result in Israeli casualties) have been carried out in (or in some cases from) the West Bank since October 7—101 in the northern part of the territory and 27 in the southern part. The vast majority of these were shootings (112), followed by stabbings (6), vehicular attacks (4), explosions (4), and rocket fire (2).

SOURCE

You're either distorting what I've posted or fabricated the West Bank body count:

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"
slate.com

Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Settlers Who Are Killing West Bank Palestinians

Or risk losing any moral authority in this war.
slate.com
slate.com

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

-------------------------

A more recent body count is 492 West Bank Palestinians exterminated by a genocidal, foreign funded occupier:

"Israel/Palestine: Unprecedented Killings, Repression"

EXCERPT "In the West Bank, Israeli forces in 2023 killed 492 Palestinians, including 120 children, according to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), more than twice as many as in any other year since 2005, when the UN began systematically recording fatalities. This includes unlawful killings stemming from Israel’s regular use of excessive lethal force and some cases of extrajudicial executions.

As of January 1, Israeli authorities also held 3,291 Palestinians in administrative detention, without charge or trial, based on secret information, according to Israeli Prison Services figures. This figure marks a three-decade high, according to the Israeli human rights group HaMoked." CONTINUED

You're either distorting what I've posted or fabricated the West Bank body count:
Alternatively, I am finding better sources. Yours seems to be an opinion piece which throws out an unsubstantiated number. You are also conflating deaths caused by conflict between civilians and military or law enforcement with those caused by Jewish civilians, in order to artificially inflate the numbers.

Agreed. It makes me sick the many Americans supporting the genocide. Proof government control media propaganda works on many.

Sadly, many of these Zionist supporters are really just Muslim haters too dumb to overcome their bigotry.
That is the result of reading the Goebbels handbook, it still works, Goebbels said give me control of the Media and i will turn the population of any Country into a herd of Pigs, that's what we are dealing with one big Piggery.

Alternatively, I am finding better sources. Yours seems to be an opinion piece which throws out an unsubstantiated number. You are also conflating deaths caused by conflict between civilians and military or law enforcement with those caused by Jewish civilians, in order to artificially inflate the numbers.
Listen, there have been pogroms in the West Bank every night by lunatic settlers backed up by the IDF child killers, stop spinning like a top.

Listen, there have been pogroms in the West Bank every night by lunatic settlers backed up by the IDF child killers, stop spinning like a top.
Unnecessarily emotional and accusatory language aside, I have not anywhere made a claim that there haven't been clashes between Jewish civilians and Arab Palestinian civilians in Area C since October 7.

What I pointed out was misinformation and inaccuracies.

Last edited:
Unnecessarily emotional and accusatory language aside, I have not anywhere made a claim that there haven't been clashes between Jewish civilians and Arab Palestinian civilians in Area C since October 7.

What I pointed out was misinformation and inaccuracies.
They are not clashes they are Settlers backed by the army attacking Palestinians and many a time killing them, hundreds have been killed since Oc 7th, in the West bank.

Self-determination is a vague and useless propaganda term which has no practical application as we can clearly see from the present conflict.
Evolutionary Challenge

We should defy the decadent Postmodern determinations and determine that the Paleonasties are dangerous and obsolete savages who are jealously determined to destroy the advanced ethnicities.

They are not clashes they are Settlers backed by the army attacking Palestinians and many a time killing them, hundreds have been killed since Oc 7th, in the West bank.
Well, I've always hated the term "clashes", but in this case the term is probably correct. Tensions are high, people are both scared and angry. On both sides. Terrorist attacks in the West Bank are way up (again). Tunnels are already built in the West Bank. And no one knows when the next massacre is going to happen. (Though I'd put money on Ramadan.)

You may not have noticed but we are in the middle of a WAR here. You may be able to sit behind your computer in some western country (yes, a presumption) and claim some sort of precious indignation, but Israelis believe (I think, correctly) that they are needing to protect their families and their children from unspeakable atrocities.

Let me add to my post above. Do I think Israelis should be going around attacking their Arab Palestinian neighbors? No, I absolutely do not.

But I do think it is a mistake to claim that this has nothing to do with the West Bank Palestinians.

He knows none of this. He does know Mossad talking points though.

While I'm reluctant to discuss other individuals, I suspect that, on some level, many apologists for Netanyahu's genocidal destruction of Gaza and its native residents know the truth but have simply been brainwashed into hating the "evil Muslims" for not ignoring 80 years of Zionist occupation, land theft and genocide.

One source I've cited illustrates precisely the fact that Western MSM deceives gullible readers into believing that the conflict is simply about "evil Muslims" picking on pitiful "PoorJews".(1)

While Mossad extolls the virtues and value of deception, it is Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls that are offered countless resources like the "Hasbara Handbook", "The Global Language Dictionary" and apps like ACT.IL (2)

The more that Netanyahu's shills and Israel's paid army of Hasbara trolls try to rebrand blatant genocide as "a war", the more dishonest and desperate they sound.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

(2). “Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

Now we know the details of how this works.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED

Well, I've always hated the term "clashes", but in this case the term is probably correct. Tensions are high, people are both scared and angry. On both sides. Terrorist attacks in the West Bank are way up (again). Tunnels are already built in the West Bank. And no one knows when the next massacre is going to happen. (Though I'd put money on Ramadan.)

You may not have noticed but we are in the middle of a WAR here. You may be able to sit behind your computer in some western country (yes, a presumption) and claim some sort of precious indignation, but Israelis believe (I think, correctly) that they are needing to protect their families and their children from unspeakable atrocities.
Terrorism on the rise in the West bank? i call it resistance to a occupation, and there is no war it's genocide, overnight more than 70 people were massacred trying to get medical help in Gaza, they were attacked by the IDF child killers and even Israeli naval ships, yesterday Israeli soldiers shot at people trying to get food aid, the world is standing by while this holocaust takes place like they did before WW2 then it was too late.

I'm sure that you're aware of a quote from Stalin about numerical statistics:

"One death is a tragedy; the deaths of millions is a statistic."

No matter how we quibble about numbers, the overall dynamics stay the same.

Netanyahu and his apologists are knowingly and deliberately murdering tens of thousands of starving, sick and homeless women and children in what they falsely call a "war" with the same Hamas that Israel created to destroy the PLO. (1)

Since there are about 2.7 Billion Muslims in the world, does anybody really think that even if Netanyahu eliminates Hamas, that Islamic revenge and resistance will suddenly stop?

Netanyahu's agenda is, apparently, not only the genocide in Gaza and expansionist land theft but to drag America into sacrificing even more blood and resources in a suicidal, Zionist "War on Islam" for the Zionist dream of a "Greater Israel"

What is regarded as the Gaza genocide by ethical Jews around the world (2) will only make Israel even less secure.

Thanks,

(1). "Israel Created Two of Its Own Worst Enemies—Hamas and Hezbollah"

(2) “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

Evolutionary Challenge

We should defy the decadent Postmodern determinations and determine that the Paleonasties are dangerous and obsolete savages who are jealously determined to destroy the advanced ethnicities.

Because of the mass murder of the Czar, his family and millions others by Jewish Communists / Bolsheviks (1), Hitler, too, apparently regarded Communist Jews as "obsolete savages....determined to destroy the advanced ethnicities."

The early Communist party members who butchered the Czar and his family was about 80% Jewish. (2) They soon became "obsolete" under Stalin's purges but behaved as "savages" while in power.

(1). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(2). "Putin: First Soviet government was mostly Jewish"​

EXCERPT "Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.

“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center." CONTINUED

Exactly! Islam is a religion of peace. They never kill infidels.

So peaceful

Even a casual student of history knows that no single ethnic group, religion or nationality is intrinsically more or less violent and evil than another.

Desperate people without hope do desperate things regardless of their background.

While I'm reluctant to discuss other individuals, I suspect that, on some level, many apologists for Netanyahu's genocidal destruction of Gaza and its native residents know the truth but have simply been brainwashed into hating the "evil Muslims" for not ignoring 80 years of Zionist occupation, land theft and genocide.

One source I've cited illustrates precisely the fact that Western MSM deceives gullible readers into believing that the conflict is simply about "evil Muslims" picking on pitiful "PoorJews".(1)

While Mossad extolls the virtues and value of deception, it is Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls that are offered countless resources like the "Hasbara Handbook", "The Global Language Dictionary" and apps like ACT.IL (2)

The more that Netanyahu's shills and Israel's paid army of Hasbara trolls try to rebrand blatant genocide as "a war", the more dishonest and desperate they sound.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with," CONTINUED

(2). “Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

Now we know the details of how this works.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED

The Jews didn't steal the land, the Ottoman Empire lost it.

Terrorism on the rise in the West bank? i call it resistance to a occupation, and there is no war it's genocide, overnight more than 70 people were massacred trying to get medical help in Gaza, they were attacked by the IDF child killers and even Israeli naval ships, yesterday Israeli soldiers shot at people trying to get food aid, the world is standing by while this holocaust takes place like they did before WW2 then it was too late.

Terrorism on the rise in the West bank? i call it resistance to a occupation,

Sounds awful! What country did Israel occupy? When?

Even a casual student of history knows that no single ethnic group, religion or nationality is intrinsically more or less violent and evil than another.

And yet, when you look at all the conflicts going on around the world today, how
many are muslims attacking non-muslims?

Or muslims attacking other muslims?

Forum List

Back