Settler Lunatics.

This is the problem insane settlers, Palestinians have the right to defend themselves.

In the days after the attack, emotions were high and people were scared. Not saying it is a good thing, but it is a true thing. And we keep trying to tell the world that October 7 changed everything.

Area C is a mess, a relative free-for-all with everyone, on all sides, trying to stake their claims and provide some sort of legal basis for them. Even to the extent of illegal international interference within the territory of a sovereign country.

In the days after the attack, emotions were high and people were scared. Not saying it is a good thing, but it is a true thing. And we keep trying to tell the world that October 7 changed everything.

Area C is a mess, a relative free-for-all with everyone, on all sides, trying to stake their claims and provide some sort of legal basis for them. Even to the extent of illegal international interference within the territory of a sovereign country.
Those lunatic settlers have been at it for decades it's even worse now because the Regime in Israel is a settler Regime, anyone who can support those bastards is as crazy as they are.

Those lunatic settlers have been at it for decades it's even worse now because the Regime in Israel is a settler Regime, anyone who can support those bastards is as crazy as they are.
"What Do You Mean 'We,' White Man?"

So Americans, too, should go back where their ancestors came from, leaving the whole country as is to the Indigians? Senator Elizabeth Warpaint will rule all.

Well, I can support Jewish people living in Israel, Judea, and Samaria without condoning some of their behaviour. I can also understand the horror and fear the Jewish people were feeling in the aftermath of October 7, and can only imagine how difficult it must have been, imagining your family was next.

Well, I can support Jewish people living in Israel, Judea, and Samaria without condoning some of their behaviour. I can also understand the horror and fear the Jewish people were feeling in the aftermath of October 7, and can only imagine how difficult it must have been, imagining your family was next.
It is commonplace to see Palestinians ram their cars into crowds of Israelis waiting at bus stops or firing at Israeli cars with lethal intent and then be celebrated by the PA and awarded lifetime pensions, and Joe Biden barely takes notice, but when a relative handful of Israelis strike back with acts of vandalism, Biden seeks to destroy them and their families with US sanctions that freeze their bank accounts and push their businesses into ruin. If the Palestinians were able to behave as well as the vast majority of Israelis living in Judea and Samaria, peace would have been established years ago.

It is commonplace to see Palestinians ram their cars into crowds of Israelis waiting at bus stops or firing at Israeli cars with lethal intent and then be celebrated by the PA and awarded lifetime pensions, and Joe Biden barely takes notice, but when a relative handful of Israelis strike back with acts of vandalism, Biden seeks to destroy them and their families with US sanctions that freeze their bank accounts and push their businesses into ruin. If the Palestinians were able to behave as well as the vast majority of Israelis living in Judea and Samaria, peace would have been established years ago.
100%.

Also, many people don't realize the extent to which Palestinians are blatantly encroaching upon land while falsely claiming to have "been here all along", then having some European country come in and build a school, then throw a "poor me" party when Israel removes the school. It is a deliberate use of lawfare and public misinformation campaigns.

To be clear, my point is that Area C is a free-for-all in which everyone is trying to "hungry hippo" some pieces of land.

What is the solution?

100%.

Also, many people don't realize the extent to which Palestinians are blatantly encroaching upon land while falsely claiming to have "been here all along", then having some European country come in and build a school, then throw a "poor me" party when Israel removes the school. It is a deliberate use of lawfare and public misinformation campaigns.

To be clear, my point is that Area C is a free-for-all in which everyone is trying to "hungry hippo" some pieces of land.

What is the solution?
The conflict is not really about the Palestinians wanting more land but about them wanting to prevent Jews from having any land at all, in the West Bank or in Israel at all. As long as they remain committed to the destruction of Israel, there is no solution possible, but only security measures to limit the harm they can do.

Forum List

Back