Sessions And Rosenstein

two words: pentagon papers

Two more words....clearly treason. Imagine if Ike's clusterfuck handling of D-Day had been stolen and printed in an American newspaper....who doesn't believe that would have hurt the war effort? You leftists hang your beanies on some of the most vile chapters in American history pretending they were somehow righteous.

Sessions is slowing H1-Bs down to a crawl and that’s good enough for me.

Yet he's also slow-walking handing the Clinton investigation over to Congress.....he's sold-out and worthless.
It’s a conundrum.
I’m currently more concerned with American employment than Clitoris, et al.

My point is that if they drag down Trump, your concerns about H1-Bs will pale by comparison of what the Rats will do should they regain power....they'll paralyze the economy again and there won't be jobs for foreigners OR Americans. Prioritize.

two words: pentagon papers

Two more words....clearly treason. Imagine if Ike's clusterfuck handling of D-Day had been stolen and printed in an American newspaper....who doesn't believe that would have hurt the war effort? You leftists hang your beanies on some of the most vile chapters in American history pretending they were somehow righteous.

Well hacking the election might be on par with stealing the D-day plans. A bit strong, imo, but possible analogy.

There's nothing treasonous in publishing leaked materials.

The Pentagon Papers were a clear and present danger attempt to undermine the war effort in Vietnam, thereby endangering every GI, Sailor, and Marine serving there. The NYT was asked, begged, not to publish them, but did so for profit. That is sedition and treason. You best hope Trump isn't the "nazi" you've portrayed him to be, because when this witch hunt has been ended, it's his turn for revenge.

Sessions is slowing H1-Bs down to a crawl and that’s good enough for me.

Yet he's also slow-walking handing the Clinton investigation over to Congress.....he's sold-out and worthless.
It’s a conundrum.
I’m currently more concerned with American employment than Clitoris, et al.

My point is that if they drag down Trump, your concerns about H1-Bs will pale by comparison of what the Rats will do should they regain power....they'll paralyze the economy again and there won't be jobs for foreigners OR Americans. Prioritize.
Good point.

So the bottom-line is that by signing the memo to fire Comey, Rosenstein became a witness in the "obstruction" investigation and therefore should have rucused HIMSELF from further involvement. But instead, using Comey's leak of classified material to the NYTimes, gave Mueller, who has clear conflicts of interest from past dealings with Trump, the special prosecutor role, based on a felony committed by Comey. In other words, neither Sessions, or Rosenstein, or Mueller has legal standing in the matter and all three should be fired immediately.
Wow, you are all twisted up by incorrect propaganda. Let me straighten you out. The firing of Comey alone is not grounds of obstruction, that was a legal act so, no, Rosie wasn’t witness to obstruction. Second, there has been no proof that there was classified info in Comeys memos, that matter is being investigated. Third, Mueller was praised by members of both parties when he was selected to be the special prosecutor by Rosenstein, who was hand picked to be deputy AG by TRUMP.

To this day, I do not even know or Understand the reasoning behind Session's recusing himself. I also do not understand his lack of aggressiveness in pursuing obvious corruption within the FBI and DOJ.

I personally think Sessions and Rosenstein with Priebus suggestions.

There is PUBLIC knowledge of Corruption in The DOJ and FBI, and No Special Counsel for that.

On the other side, Rosenstein, after Sessions suspiciously recused himself IMMEDIATELY appointed Mueller as a Special Counsel based on Rumors and Innuendos, and Campaign Propaganda, purchased from Russia and paid for by The DNC, Clinton and Obama.

IMO, this is why both Sessions and Rosenstein need to be fired the minute Mueller is done with his Never Ending Investigation. Mueller IMO should be pressured to wrap this up by Congress, because he is no longer even Investigating his original directive. He's out in looney toon land thinking he is some kind of vigilante in search of a crime he cannot even name.

So the bottom-line is that by signing the memo to fire Comey, Rosenstein became a witness in the "obstruction" investigation and therefore should have rucused HIMSELF from further involvement. But instead, using Comey's leak of classified material to the NYTimes, gave Mueller, who has clear conflicts of interest from past dealings with Trump, the special prosecutor role, based on a felony committed by Comey. In other words, neither Sessions, or Rosenstein, or Mueller has legal standing in the matter and all three should be fired immediately.
Wow, you are all twisted up by incorrect propaganda. Let me straighten you out. The firing of Comey alone is not grounds of obstruction, that was a legal act so, no, Rosie wasn’t witness to obstruction. Second, there has been no proof that there was classified info in Comeys memos, that matter is being investigated. Third, Mueller was praised by members of both parties when he was selected to be the special prosecutor by Rosenstein, who was hand picked to be deputy AG by TRUMP.

They had to redact COMEY'S MEMOS so they were INDEED CLASSIFIED, and he BROKE THE LAW.
There was no REASON AT ALL TO APPOINT MUELLER UNLESS it was to investigate CLINTON and OBMA'S ROLE in The Russian DOSSIER and FISA ABUSES AND CORRUPTION in THE FISA COURT, FBI, and DOJ.

And as I said, Rosenstein and Sessions were Suggestions of Priebus, who was fired, because Priebus was more or less part of The Establishment, and his Suggestions for Cabinet Positions, were more or less, Career Bureaucrats loyal to THE BUREACRACY not The American People.

Tillis, Rosenstein and Sessions were all people Rance Priebus suggested that Trump Appoint, and all three of these guys were slick politicians with their own agendas. I'd rather trust The President to pick his own people.

They had to redact COMEY'S MEMOS so they were INDEED CLASSIFIED, and he BROKE THE LAW.
There was no REASON AT ALL TO APPOINT MUELLER UNLESS it was to investigate CLINTON and OBMA'S ROLE in The Russian DOSSIER and FISA ABUSES AND CORRUPTION in THE FISA COURT, FBI, and DOJ.

And as I said, Rosenstein and Sessions were Suggestions of Priebus, who was fired, because Priebus was more or less part of The Establishment, and his Suggestions for Cabinet Positions, were more or less, Career Bureaucrats loyal to THE BUREACRACY not The American People.

Tillis, Rosenstein and Sessions were all people Rance Priebus suggested that Trump Appoint, and all three of these guys were slick politicians with their own agendas. I'd rather trust The President to pick his own people.
What a weak cop out! Trump spent months campaigning with session he knew the man well enough to make a judgement on his character and he had all the resources available to vet and interview and select the others. Don’t push it into Priebus, that’s weak.

And if Comeys crime was so apparent then he would be in jail so you obviously aren’t working with the facts. Try taking a break from Alex Jones for a while and come back to earth

The Pentagon Papers were a clear and present danger attempt to undermine the war effort in Vietnam, thereby endangering every GI, Sailor, and Marine serving there. The NYT was asked, begged, not to publish them, but did so for profit. That is sedition and treason. You best hope Trump isn't the "nazi" you've portrayed him to be, because when this witch hunt has been ended, it's his turn for revenge.

In the now-famous case of New York Times Co. v. United States, the Times and the Washington Post joined forces to fight for the right to publish, and on June 30 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that the government had failed to prove harm to national security, and that publication of the papers was justified under the First Amendment’s protection of freedom of the press.

In addition to publication in the Times, Post, Boston Globe and other newspapers, portions of the Pentagon Papers entered the public record when Senator Mike Gravel of Alaska, an outspoken critic of the Vietnam War, read them aloud in a Senate subcommittee hearing.

These published portions revealed that the presidential administrations of Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson had all misled the public about the degree of U.S. involvement in Vietnam, from Truman’s decision to give military aid to France during its struggle against the communist-led Viet Minh to Johnson’s development of plans to escalate the war in Vietnam as early as 1964, even as he claimed the opposite during that year’s presidential election

Pentagon Papers - Vietnam War - HISTORY.com

Talk about a comedy team. They both clearly despise the President but for different reasons. Rosenstein believed he'd become the next AG when Trump ran Sessions out of town for recusing himself and giving an Alabama Senate seat to a Rat. Sessions was bored with being a Senator and thought becoming AG would put a crowning achievement on his shady career. Remember, he voted against the GM/Chrysler bailout to benefit his jap and german car plants in Alabama....a real patriot that old turd. And then he was told to follow the company line in the DOJ, recused himself from being the AG, and handed the job over to Rosenstein. Neither will have a job if Mueller ever shows his cards (a pair of 3's) and ends the collusion/obstruction charade. So now they're working together to get rid of Trump. So if Trump pink-slips Rosey, Sessions will supposedly resign. A letter has been sent to Sessions asking if he okayed the raid on Cohen's office. If he did, the President has to act....fire Rosenstein, accept Session's resignation, and tell Mueller he has until end of business Friday to show his cards or fold them. :45:

an education.... try one.

A gastric bypass.... try one.

In the now-famous case of New York Times Co. v. United States, the Times and the Washington Post joined forces to fight for the right to publish, and on June 30 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that the government had failed to prove harm to national security, and that publication of the papers was justified under the First Amendment’s protection of freedom of the press.

In addition to publication in the Times, Post, Boston Globe and other newspapers, portions of the Pentagon Papers entered the public record when Senator Mike Gravel of Alaska, an outspoken critic of the Vietnam War, read them aloud in a Senate subcommittee hearing.

These published portions revealed that the presidential administrations of Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson had all misled the public about the degree of U.S. involvement in Vietnam, from Truman’s decision to give military aid to France during its struggle against the communist-led Viet Minh to Johnson’s development of plans to escalate the war in Vietnam as early as 1964, even as he claimed the opposite during that year’s presidential election

I don't need the wiki version of what happened, I was in-country until October, '68 and saw what happened after the second half of Tet.....instead of invading the north, we were sent back south. They had no intention of winning that war...if they had they'd have nuked Hanoi. As to Ellsworth, why did he wait until '71 when he had a problem with the war in '67? Because Nixon was now in office, the USSC was dominated by leftist judges, and the NYTimes could commit treason with immunity....that's why. The war lasted another 4 years. When the public sends it's sons to war, it can't turn on them for fighting it which is what happened in America....the most shameful episode in American history. And that's why the press was kept away from Desert Storm because they were ready to call it lost before it started....vile creatures all trying to be the next Woodword and Bernstein by bringing down a Republican president.

What a weak cop out! Trump spent months campaigning with session he knew the man well enough to make a judgement on his character and he had all the resources available to vet and interview and select the others. Don’t push it into Priebus, that’s weak.

And if Comeys crime was so apparent then he would be in jail so you obviously aren’t working with the facts. Try taking a break from Alex Jones for a while and come back to earth

I see slime balls all of the time cozy up to someone they think is going to be elected or promoted just to ride their coat tails and get what they want. Just because Sessions was kissing up to President Trump at the time does not mean that he belongs in the AG Role.

Sessions was with Trump on immigration .... and I'm saying they are totally wrong. We should be taking international students to top programs on merit, and allowing HB-1 visas for high need jobs if the foreign workers are paid American wages

But the border should be closed and deportations are ok with me

I don't need the wiki version of what happened, I was in-country until October, '68 and saw what happened after the second half of Tet.....instead of invading the north, we were sent back south. They had no intention of winning that war...if they had they'd have nuked Hanoi. As to Ellsworth, why did he wait until '71 when he had a problem with the war in '67? Because Nixon was now in office, the USSC was dominated by leftist judges, and the NYTimes could commit treason with immunity....that's why. The war lasted another 4 years. When the public sends it's sons to war, it can't turn on them for fighting it which is what happened in America....the most shameful episode in American history. And that's why the press was kept away from Desert Storm because they were ready to call it lost before it started....vile creatures all trying to be the next Woodword and Bernstein by bringing down a Republican president.

The shame comes from the end of WWII and giving the French back their Colonial Vassal States in Indochina. Not to mention our actions in Vietnam during the first part of the 60's. Of course there was the shame of that traitor Nixon, who scuttled the Peace plan in 1968. That could have ended out involvement.

Then Trump pardons Libby, the convicted liar and leaker.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:.............:blowup:

Just couldn't make this stuff up.

I see slime balls all of the time cozy up to someone they think is going to be elected or promoted just to ride their coat tails and get what they want. Just because Sessions was kissing up to President Trump at the time does not mean that he belongs in the AG Role.
I agree, I think he is a shitty AG to be honest. Trump selected him so thats on Trump not Priebus.

Talk about a comedy team. They both clearly despise the President but for different reasons. Rosenstein believed he'd become the next AG when Trump ran Sessions out of town for recusing himself and giving an Alabama Senate seat to a Rat. Sessions was bored with being a Senator and thought becoming AG would put a crowning achievement on his shady career. Remember, he voted against the GM/Chrysler bailout to benefit his jap and german car plants in Alabama....a real patriot that old turd. And then he was told to follow the company line in the DOJ, recused himself from being the AG, and handed the job over to Rosenstein. Neither will have a job if Mueller ever shows his cards (a pair of 3's) and ends the collusion/obstruction charade. So now they're working together to get rid of Trump. So if Trump pink-slips Rosey, Sessions will supposedly resign. A letter has been sent to Sessions asking if he okayed the raid on Cohen's office. If he did, the President has to act....fire Rosenstein, accept Session's resignation, and tell Mueller he has until end of business Friday to show his cards or fold them. :45:

Are you afraid of them because you believe Trump is a criminal, a crook???

Are you afraid of them because you believe Trump is a criminal, a crook???
That’s a good question, if Trump didn’t do anything wrong then he and his supporters shouldnt have nothing to worry about, so why do they keep throwing fuel on the fire?. Stop the lies and distractions and just go about your business, ya know like Obama did during that ridiculous birther campaign Trump led.

Sessions was with Trump on immigration .... and I'm saying they are totally wrong. We should be taking international students to top programs on merit, and allowing HB-1 visas for high need jobs if the foreign workers are paid American wages

But the border should be closed and deportations are ok with me
Fuck H1-B visas. They have been used to flood this country with foreign tech workers. I made more money 15 years ago than they are paying experienced people now. Tech companies are always crying that they can't find the workers they need. What they really mean is that they can't find workers who are willing to work for the coolie style wages they pay in India.

Forum List

Back