Sessions And Rosenstein

Talk about a comedy team. They both clearly despise the President but for different reasons. Rosenstein believed he'd become the next AG when Trump ran Sessions out of town for recusing himself and giving an Alabama Senate seat to a Rat. Sessions was bored with being a Senator and thought becoming AG would put a crowning achievement on his shady career. Remember, he voted against the GM/Chrysler bailout to benefit his jap and german car plants in Alabama....a real patriot that old turd. And then he was told to follow the company line in the DOJ, recused himself from being the AG, and handed the job over to Rosenstein. Neither will have a job if Mueller ever shows his cards (a pair of 3's) and ends the collusion/obstruction charade. So now they're working together to get rid of Trump. So if Trump pink-slips Rosey, Sessions will supposedly resign. A letter has been sent to Sessions asking if he okayed the raid on Cohen's office. If he did, the President has to act....fire Rosenstein, accept Session's resignation, and tell Mueller he has until end of business Friday to show his cards or fold them. :45:

Are you afraid of them because you believe Trump is a criminal, a crook???
That’s a good question, if Trump didn’t do anything wrong then he and his supporters shouldnt have nothing to worry about, so why do they keep throwing fuel on the fire?. Stop the lies and distractions and just go about your business, ya know like Obama did during that ridiculous birther campaign Trump led.

Who was the prosecutor in the birther case?

I hate that argument because it is always a pretext to violating someone’s rights. Every Time.

“If you haven’t done anything wrong, let us look under your bed.”

As if the Mere INSISTANCE of you wanting to have your Right to Privacy, Due Process, and the right not to be forced TO INCRIMINATE yourself means you are guilty of something.

What The Fuck is wrong with you people that you’d allow the government to Trample on and Piss on The Constitution and allow The Government to turn over Every Rock in a Person’s Life based on unsubstantiated accusations funded by your enemies?

That is the very definition of a Witch Hunt and if that were me, I’d offer Zero Cooperation with Mueller based on that principle alone instead of What The President is doing by cooperating completely with this absurd and illegal affront to Civil Liberties.

Damn you all to Hell with that!

Talk about a comedy team. They both clearly despise the President but for different reasons. Rosenstein believed he'd become the next AG when Trump ran Sessions out of town for recusing himself and giving an Alabama Senate seat to a Rat. Sessions was bored with being a Senator and thought becoming AG would put a crowning achievement on his shady career. Remember, he voted against the GM/Chrysler bailout to benefit his jap and german car plants in Alabama....a real patriot that old turd. And then he was told to follow the company line in the DOJ, recused himself from being the AG, and handed the job over to Rosenstein. Neither will have a job if Mueller ever shows his cards (a pair of 3's) and ends the collusion/obstruction charade. So now they're working together to get rid of Trump. So if Trump pink-slips Rosey, Sessions will supposedly resign. A letter has been sent to Sessions asking if he okayed the raid on Cohen's office. If he did, the President has to act....fire Rosenstein, accept Session's resignation, and tell Mueller he has until end of business Friday to show his cards or fold them. :45:

That’s a good question, if Trump didn’t do anything wrong then he and his supporters shouldnt have nothing to worry about, so why do they keep throwing fuel on the fire?. Stop the lies and distractions and just go about your business, ya know like Obama did during that ridiculous birther campaign Trump led.

Sessions was with Trump on immigration .... and I'm saying they are totally wrong. We should be taking international students to top programs on merit, and allowing HB-1 visas for high need jobs if the foreign workers are paid American wages

But the border should be closed and deportations are ok with me
Fuck H1-B visas. They have been used to flood this country with foreign tech workers. I made more money 15 years ago than they are paying experienced people now. Tech companies are always crying that they can't find the workers they need. What they really mean is that they can't find workers who are willing to work for the coolie style wages they pay in India.
The law says they have to pay HB1's the average pay for the position in their region of America....

So one thing the Trump Admin can do, is make certain the regulation is adhered to...

Sessions was with Trump on immigration .... and I'm saying they are totally wrong. We should be taking international students to top programs on merit, and allowing HB-1 visas for high need jobs if the foreign workers are paid American wages

Fuck H1-B visas. They have been used to flood this country with foreign tech workers. I made more money 15 years ago than they are paying experienced people now. Tech companies are always crying that they can't find the workers they need. What they really mean is that they can't find workers who are willing to work for the coolie style wages they pay in India.
The law says they have to pay HB1's the average pay for the position in their region of America....

So one thing the Trump Admin can do, is make certain the regulation is adhered to...

That's a joke. When the H1-B's come flooding in, the average wage goes down. That's simple economics. When I go to work, I'm totally surrounded by people speaking with an Indian accent. You hardly see any native born Americans in the software business anymore.

They should terminate all H1-B's, period.

Ummmm, Ice tea in Hell day. I agree.

There's nothing treasonous in publishing leaked materials.

The Pentagon Papers were a clear and present danger attempt to undermine the war effort in Vietnam, thereby endangering every GI, Sailor, and Marine serving there. The NYT was asked, begged, not to publish them, but did so for profit. That is sedition and treason. You best hope Trump isn't the "nazi" you've portrayed him to be, because when this witch hunt has been ended, it's his turn for revenge.
As far as Pentagon Papers: In the land of criminals, exposing crime is the greatest crime.
It parallels the Steubenville rape case, where a hacker gets 2 years for exposing crime.
r62fzrj60qt01.jpg

Did I say there was a case? No I didn’t... I’m talking about demeanor and focus and how to act like a leader... try and keep up.

I hate that argument because it is always a pretext to violating someone’s rights. Every Time.

As if the Mere INSISTANCE of you wanting to have your Right to Privacy, Due Process, and the right not to be forced TO INCRIMINATE yourself means you are guilty of something.

What The Fuck is wrong with you people that you’d allow the government to Trample on and Piss on The Constitution and allow The Government to turn over Every Rock in a Person’s Life based on unsubstantiated accusations funded by your enemies?

That is the very definition of a Witch Hunt and if that were me, I’d offer Zero Cooperation with Mueller based on that principle alone instead of What The President is doing by cooperating completely with this absurd and illegal affront to Civil Liberties.

The difference here is there was a serious crime committed by the Russians. Our intelligence agencies have unanimously agreed and reported about it. Trump and many in his inner circle have lied about involvement which naturally leads to investigation. They don’t appoint a special prosecutor for the hell of it. They do so because there is suspicion and credible evidence. If there wasn’t fuel then this fire would have gone out a long time ago.

Not a single Russian fingerprint on the Podesta email swipe because it was Seth Rich who did it and was murdered for it. This is an attempted coup by the deep-state appeasers against the maverick Trump. They were sloppy and left footprints which we are tracking and will soon disclose what they've been up to. You don't seem naive enough to have fallen for the cover story or this hoax investigation. I suggest you start just reading what we Cons are saying here instead of reading with the intention of refuting it. Cabals like this can't exist in America if we are going to stay free; this isn't just about Trump...it's about all of us.

Did I say there was a case? No I didn’t... I’m talking about demeanor and focus and how to act like a leader... try and keep up.
In other words, there's no comparison between the two cases. Obama's presidency wasn't being threatened by the birther scandal. Why should Trump fight this thing? It's a witch hunt. He should use all the weapons at his disposal. Only a fool would allow this coup to succeed because you was worried about appearances. I realize all you lying sleazy douchebags want him to stand their and take the pummelling, but Trump isn't that stupid, and neither are any of his supporters. Winning is the only thing that matters here.

The difference here is there was a serious crime committed by the Russians. Our intelligence agencies have unanimously agreed and reported about it. Trump and many in his inner circle have lied about involvement which naturally leads to investigation. They don’t appoint a special prosecutor for the hell of it. They do so because there is suspicion and credible evidence. If there wasn’t fuel then this fire would have gone out a long time ago.
No one in the Trump administration has been involved in any crime, especially not one that involved Russians. Only an absolute douchebag would post such an obvious and despicable lie. In this case, the special counsel was appointed based on a huge fraud, one that a lot of deep state operatives should go to prison for. There is no credible evidence, and the suspicions of snowflakes aren't the slightest bit credible.

The electorate was aware of all the things the Trump administration is now being investigated for before the election. We elected him anyway. The Russian bots were parroting far right propaganda that conservative republicans have been saying for decades. They were only telling the base what they wanted to hear. Any indictment of Trump would be an indictment of the American electoral process.
We really should stop trying to put our political opponents in prison. All of them.

In other words, there's no comparison between the two cases. Obama's presidency wasn't being threatened by the birther scandal. Why should Trump fight this thing? It's a witch hunt. He should use all the weapons at his disposal. Only a fool would allow this coup to succeed because you was worried about appearances. I realize all you lying sleazy douchebags want him to stand their and take the pummelling, but Trump isn't that stupid, and neither are any of his supporters. Winning is the only thing that matters here.
Wow, you are a good little puppet aren’t you?! Support whatever you want man, you obviously are loving the drama of this whole political shitstorm we are in. Puts you right there with those Kardashian fans... drama hungry puppets.

On occasion I see a glimmer of hope that you aren't totally retarded....
and then you do this ^^^^^^^^
casty.gif

Recuse yourself one day after you are appointed from the biggest case in American history that had the potential to undo an election? That alone should be enough reason for a reasonable person to agree Sessions needs to be replaced....Hey America!!!! your DOJ AG is Rosenstein not Sessions.....
I'm beginning to except the fact that Sessions has been a swamp plant from the get go......get rid of him Trump!

On occasion I see a glimmer of hope that you aren't totally retarded....
and then you do this ^^^^^^^^
casty.gif
:rofl::rofl: Ty!!! I think! :lol: That was funny!

But it isn't retarded!!! ;)

It's simply logical..... And I think us women were born to spot bull crud, with an innate ability to discern which child of ours is guilty when shenanigans has occurred.... to know which child to punish.... My mom was an expert at it!!!

And President Trump With every action and howling word of protest....
Is screaming that he's the guilty dog!!! He's done something he's trying to hide....but it ain't working on us females.... ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back