Seriously folks, how may independents were...

In my opinion, shortly after the supreme injustice that made him president elect, and before he took the oath of office.
Still haven't moved past Florida 2000 yet, huh?

That 'splains a lot.

Indeed it does. I voted for Bush twice. Why? Gore was a pussy. Kerry was a fucking traitor...he threw his medals back over the fence of the WH. That's conduct unbecoming an officer and Commander in Chief.

registered as Republicans before George W. Bush redefined failure?

When was that? I need that date to answer truthfully.

In my opinion, shortly after the supreme injustice that made him president elect, and before he took the oath of office.
Remember, he and Cheney, arm in arm, walked up to meet the press and immediately claimed our economy was in trouble and the only solution was an immediate tax cut.
The reaction was predictable - likely even to the dim wit in charge - and the markets fell. Not as extreme as at the end of his incompetent tenure, but enough for he and cheney to play the fear card, and pay back their supporters by a massive tax cut for the wealthy.
Later, by attacking and occupying Iraq at a cost of thousands of lives, thousands of arms and legs and $10 Billion per month.
Anyone who voted for "W" in 2004 is a fool (IMHO).

This is dishonest. Bush and Greenspan set about to "stimulate" the economy during the dot-com bust rather than allow the recession to do what it needed to do, and ultimately set the stage for the housing bubble and collapse of 2008.

You want to debate this issue? What do you know about Habeas Corpus, the Magna Carta, or The Rights of Man? Don't google, answser.
He won't have to.

Never had your ass handed to you on a platter by a clearly superior intellect before, have you??

Nor did that happen this time. You simply are too dishonest to admit you have no idea what these three items represent.
And you're to ignorantly arrogant to understand that BGG is someone who very seriously has all his intellectual ducks in a row and won't fall for your grade school bullshit.

But keep it up...It's always comical to watch the monkey futilely throw his poo against the impenetrable plexi barrier. :rofl:

Last edited:

That 'splains a lot.

Indeed it does. I voted for Bush twice. Why? Gore was a pussy. Kerry was a fucking traitor...he threw his medals back over the fence of the WH. That's conduct unbecoming an officer and Commander in Chief.

gore was also a lunatic....and kerry has a guy lay out his undies for him.....yea lets give them a vote....

That 'splains a lot.

So, between a pussy, a traitor and a moron, you voted for the moron?

It's difficult to find accurate statistics. Here are a couple sources:

In 2000, 47 million registered Republicans out of 142 million registered voters = 33.1%

Here's to the beauty of two-party system

In 2008, 169 million registered - 86 million democrat - 55 million republican - 28 million others registered = 33%

WikiAnswers - How many registered voters in the 2008 Presidential election

Really? Consider how many on this and other message boards support Bush (2004 and beyond) and later McCain. And how many today characterize themselves as independents. Many more in 2008 supported Paul and I suspect if the election were to occur today more would reject McCain (the Republican) and support Paul.
The Party of Boehenr and McConnell is dying, don't be surprised if Palin changes her registation to some new party further out on the fringe of the right wing.

That 'splains a lot.

No dumb shit, normally I simply ignore you, but pointing out the obvious (that you're a dumb shit) was worth a response.
The election of 2000 harmed our nation and the world, far beyond the effect of 9/11.
You're in so far over your head here, yet too arrogant to recognize it, that it's startlingly amusing. :rofl:

As an aside, Dude, your Avatar is freaking me out...:eek:

That 'splains a lot.

That's right....a pussy would have let the deaths of 3000 Americans go unanswered and a traitor to their country...well that says enough right there....at least with a moron you know what to expect....which is a lot more than anyone like you could offer this country.

That 'splains a lot.

I threw my white hat off the Bay Bridge the day I seperate from active duty in 1969. I enlisted, unlike many neocons, but did not support our foolish adventure in Vietnam. And, as you know Patek, I can walk the wall on the mall and see people I served with and went to school with - all still 19, 20 or 21 years of age (40 years later). Yes, I'm still bitter.

It's difficult to find accurate statistics. Here are a couple sources:

In 2000, 47 million registered Republicans out of 142 million registered voters = 33.1%

Here's to the beauty of two-party system

In 2008, 169 million registered - 86 million democrat - 55 million republican - 28 million others registered = 33%

WikiAnswers - How many registered voters in the 2008 Presidential election

Really? Consider how many on this and other message boards support Bush (2004 and beyond) and later McCain. And how many today characterize themselves as independents. Many more in 2008 supported Paul and I suspect if the election were to occur today more would reject McCain (the Republican) and support Paul.
The Party of Boehenr and McConnell is dying, don't be surprised if Palin changes her registation to some new party further out on the fringe of the right wing.

You want message board statistics? I doubt they'll very accurate. It looks like there were more people registered as democrats since 2000 than independents. That's to be expected since the Republican Party decided to become the LBJ-type Democrat-lite Party. America doesn't need two Democrat Parties, so the Republican Party membership dropped a bit. Of course, once more people realize that Obama isn't any better than Bush and the Democrats in Congress are doing a horrible job, you'll see even more independents. My guess is that the Republican Party will either rediscover its roots or be replaced by a 3rd party.

That's right....a pussy would have let the deaths of 3000 Americans go unanswered and a traitor to their country...well that says enough right there....at least with a moron you know what to expect....which is a lot more than anyone like you could offer this country.

So, the moron traded 3,000 US civilian deaths for 4,300 US soldiers deaths, countless Iraqi civilian deaths and almost a TRILLION dollars borrowed from Communist China? You call THAT an answer? Are you that fucking stupid? My God, you people never cease to amaze me. The 9/11 hijackers responsible for the 3,000 US civilian deaths all came from Saudi Arabia. Your moron couldn't even invade the right country! Good show!:clap2:

So, the moron traded 3,000 US civilian deaths for 4,300 US soldiers deaths, countless Iraqi civilian deaths and almost a TRILLION dollars borrowed from Communist China? You call THAT an answer? Are you that fucking stupid? My God, you people never cease to amaze me. The 9/11 hijackers responsible for the 3,000 US civilian deaths all came from Saudi Arabia. Your moron couldn't even invade the right country! Good show!:clap2:
So fuckin'what?

Shrubbie's predecessor was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, by keeping the stupid trade sanctions imposed on them by his predecessor.

There's plenty of idiotic and failed foreign policy to go around.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=PlayList&p=A7A7E5B00F312921&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Baby crying[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=PlayList&p=A7A7E5B00F312921&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Baby crying[/ame]

How does it feel to be bitch slapped by your own stupid logic?

That 'splains a lot.

No dumb shit, normally I simply ignore you, but pointing out the obvious (that you're a dumb shit) was worth a response.
The election of 2000 harmed our nation and the world, far beyond the effect of 9/11.

Interesting, still playing the DNC shill. To bad, thought you were more intellegent than that.

That 'splains a lot.

Interesting, still playing the DNC shill. To bad, thought you were more intellegent than that.
He's not...I figgered that out quite awhile ago. :lol:

That 'splains a lot.

Sorry to disappoint. Sometimes emotion gets in the way.

How does it feel to be bitch slapped by your own stupid logic?

You didn't bitchslap anyone fuckstick...all you did was display your own stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back