Seriously: CBS bumper defends network as " Real News"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SERIOUSLY: CBS BUMPER DEFENDS NETWORK AS ‘REAL NEWS’
CBS gets defensive after President Trump labels various media outlets 'fake news'

The new slogan for CBS News is “Real News.” (Seriously, it is. How pathetic.) In the wake of wide spread accusations that they are just another fake news network, they seem to be getting pretty defensive. “Real News.” Really? Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.
-------------------------------------------------

They must be working that subliminal message on the sheep who will think CBS is real news, they are not fake yeah CNN claims the same bs too.

SERIOUSLY: CBS BUMPER DEFENDS NETWORK AS ‘REAL NEWS’
CBS gets defensive after President Trump labels various media outlets 'fake news'

The new slogan for CBS News is “Real News.” (Seriously, it is. How pathetic.) In the wake of wide spread accusations that they are just another fake news network, they seem to be getting pretty defensive. “Real News.” Really? Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.
-------------------------------------------------

They must be working that subliminal message on the sheep who will think CBS is real news, they are not fake yeah CNN claims the same bs too.

lol...nothing transparent about that!

The sites MW cites are 'fake news' of course.

They started lying about the Ford Pinto........(way way back I heard), the VietNam war and the joke of Dan Rather. I watch them for free sports occasionally but, turn the channel during commercials or mute.

If you lay down with the Hogs, you will become dirty. Lock them up.

They started lying about the Ford Pinto........(way way back I heard), the VietNam war and the joke of Dan Rather. I watch them for free sports occasionally but, turn the channel during commercials or mute.

One of the networks got caught blowing up a truck or car they claimed would burst into flames when hit...they tried every type of accident they could to try and make it explode but had to finally blow the vehicle up themselves to make it appear as though the accident caused it.

• Banned

One of the networks got caught blowing up a truck or car they claimed would burst into flames when hit...they tried every type of accident they could to try and make it explode but had to finally blow the vehicle up themselves to make it appear as though the accident caused it.

I know exactly what video you are talking about .

Forum List

Back