Fake news alert: "40-babies massacre" is an online propaganda..but hundreds were bombed by Israel

Need proof?

Hamas supporter Ancient lion should explain this...

[Warning: extremely graphic]

Nova Party Massacre of innocent youth

Mass rapes by Hamas

Abductions of civilians by Hamas

Hamas Terrorists in the Streets

Hamas Rockets striking civilian areas

They murdered and abducted innocent women and children, and Leftists not only don't care, they defend the terrorists!
Who are you saying this "Need Proof" statement too ??? Is it to me or to the other posters who are in denial of the October 7th atrocites committed by HAMAS ??? I am battling for Israel..

Thanks for the great post for the deniers to be schooled on... Outstanding !!!!

Who are you saying this "Need Proof" statement too ??? Is it to me or to the other posters who are in denial of the October 7th atrocites committed by HAMAS ??? I am battling for Israel..

Thanks for the great post for the deniers to be schooled on... Outstanding !!!!
Hi.

Sorry that I replied to your post. I was trying to bolster your point. I mentioned that my post was primarily directed at Ancient Lion.

Hard to believe that our media has become so influential that large numbers of people are entirely clueless and have not seen any proof of the Hamas savagery!

Regards,
Jim

Hi.

Sorry that I replied to your post. I was trying to bolster your point. I mentioned that my post was primarily directed at Ancient Lion.

Hard to believe that our media has become so influential that large numbers of people are entirely clueless and have not seen any proof of the Hamas savagery!

Regards,
Jim
😂... I knew you were a good guy brother, and thanks for your contributions to this site.. 👍

No one is saying the attack didn't happen

what did happen is , no proof of what is described has surfaced other than 2nd hand accounts

~S~
You and OP are arguing that the terrorists did not kill everyone in exactly the same way as reported by the media.

Are you defending terrorists, or bashing the media?

You know exactly what OP was doing - by suggesting that a few reports are questionable or false, he is trying to create suspicion that nothing was reported accurately.

You and OP are arguing that the terrorists did not kill everyone in exactly the same way as reported by the media.

Are you defending terrorists, or bashing the media?

You know exactly what OP was doing - by suggesting that a few reports are questionable or false, he is trying to create suspicion that nothing was reported accurately.

One does not need to be suspicious of that which is proven Jim

~S~

One does not need to be suspicious of that which is proven Jim

~S~

I do not think your cause is a noble one. Innocent women and children, including infants, were brutally murdered and kidnapped.

President Biden himself said babies were beheaded. Some news outlets reported that 40 killed babies were found, some beheaded. Then there was rumor that 40 babies were beheaded. I doubted it from the beginning, but regardless of the real story about that, it does not make the true atrocities of the attack any less horrific.

Last edited:
No one is saying the attack didn't happen

what did happen is , no proof of what is described has surfaced other than 2nd hand accounts

~S~
Head up the ass moron, the proof is in the videos the Palestinian attackers themselves proudly took, and distributed for the whole world to see just how barbaric and animalistic they are.

post 'em then

~S~
See post 100 here

I can't even watch anymore, they are so sickening.

Not interested in posting disturbing horror clips of innocent people being tortured raped and killed in the most brutal manner. Only human scum can deny the atrocities of Oct. 7.
I post them because the truth needs to come out since there are threads like this one.

“From unsubstantiated accusations of Palestinian fighters raping Israeli women to unsubstantiated accusations of Palestinian fighters beheading babies: These claims have spread like wildfire especially thanks to many journalists who are repeating things without any semblance of critical thinking or journalistic caution.”

🤬
"They raped women"
Unsubstantiated claim that the LA Times retracted

🤬
"They killed that German girl"
She’s alive

🤬
“They put kids in cages”
Those were Palestinian kids

🤬
"They beheaded 40 babies"
Israel denied claim

🤬
“They’re basically ISIS!”
Israel backed ISIS in Syria

"We have not seen the evidence of that...we have asked the IDF 3 times to confirm it...they have not yet.."SKY News explains why it is not covering the "beheaded babies" claim.

I'm not going to call you an antisemitic because that word is over used. So I just say you hate the Jew.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back