Serious Thread Topic: Can Terrorism Really Be Stopped?

And the left cheers because Trump's travel ban has been thwarted again! My gawd!
It's worthless POS ban. It's also unconstitutional.
How so?
Because it bans people with a right to be, that we granted them, from entering based on their religion.
Correction: based on the area from which they live, which happens to be a mostly-Muslim area.
In other words, it's not discrimination, but rather finding a possible source of future terrorists, and trying to seal it off.
The have ruled - I can't help you. Maybe you can read one of the three multi-judge decisions instead?

Trump's ban cannot be defended here or in court. It's dead, Jim.

And I hope you didn't plan on being Donald Regan? He didn't spell his name the way you did.
Well, hopefully they take it to the SC, and maybe there will be good decision there.
Ronald Reagan didn't spell his last name the way you did, either...

Life in the US changed on Sept 11, 2001.

It didn't change at all for you.

You were a treasonous bigoted sub human liar before 911, and you still are today.

Thanks for sharing. Your opinions are very valuable, they provide more evidence that fools rush in with nothing of substance to offer, other than their desperation for attention. As a good liberal, I'm happy to comply.

You were a treasonous bigoted sub human liar before 911, and you still are today.

Thanks for sharing. Your opinions are very valuable, they provide more evidence that fools rush in with nothing of substance to offer, other than their desperation for attention. As a good liberal, I'm happy to comply.

There is no such thing as a good liberal.

Our definitions of liberal and conservative are so fucked up at the moment, it is hard to distinguish between the two.

"Conservatives" are accused of being "closed minded," but in truth today those who self ID as "liberal" are worse on that issue.

"Conservatives" are supposed to be FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE, but we have seen 180 degrees the opposite from everyone in the GOP since 1998.

"Liberals" are now demanding racially exclusive segregation when they so desire, and call you "racist" if you oppose....

You don’t need to tell me. his actions proved it.
The same way a true muslim wants no part of beheading people, blowing people up, etc…

How would you define "true" Muslims? I find that interpretation rather interesting as true MuslIm culture treats women as property to stone under shariah law, if the men feel they have (in any way) been dishonored. Perhaps you are in fact referring to the "refined" Muslims, adapted to the customs and living among a nation that believes in women's rights and individual liberty without religious persecution? The two in fact are hardly the same.

“true” was probably a bad choice of words. “Average” would be better.

The “true” Chrisian would kill someone for working on the Sabbath if they follow the Bible.
The “average” Christian would probably be working on Sunday if their job required it.

So the definition is a Muslim who accepts that the Koran is no more to be taken literally than the Bible.
The “true” Chrisian would kill someone for working on the Sabbath if they follow the Bible.
The “average” Christian would probably be working on Sunday if their job required it.

So in order for the average to be taken, what are the data points?

Oh yeah, no one gets killed for working on the Sabbath. Last person in recorded history was what, 3,500 years ago?

Amazing the contortions the left go into in order to justify Islamofascism.

Up yours. You knew what I was talking about.
Yeah, I do know what you were talking about. Typical leftist BS of attempting to paint the actions of Christians as being similar to Muslims in your pathetic attempt to whitewash the actions of what is occurring inside the Islam community.

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Most only live a cursory semblance to their holy texts.

Those who practice violence are not living any modern interpretation of those texts; both of which, if you adopt the ancient interpretation; have approval of violence.

Whitewash? Again, Im the one wondering why were not bombing the holy hell out of them

Yep, a fool just rushed in.

How would you define "true" Muslims? I find that interpretation rather interesting as true MuslIm culture treats women as property to stone under shariah law, if the men feel they have (in any way) been dishonored. Perhaps you are in fact referring to the "refined" Muslims, adapted to the customs and living among a nation that believes in women's rights and individual liberty without religious persecution? The two in fact are hardly the same.

So the definition is a Muslim who accepts that the Koran is no more to be taken literally than the Bible.

Oh yeah, no one gets killed for working on the Sabbath. Last person in recorded history was what, 3,500 years ago?

Yeah, I do know what you were talking about. Typical leftist BS of attempting to paint the actions of Christians as being similar to Muslims in your pathetic attempt to whitewash the actions of what is occurring inside the Islam community.

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Those who practice violence are not living any modern interpretation of those texts; both of which, if you adopt the ancient interpretation; have approval of violence.

Whitewash? Again, Im the one wondering why were not bombing the holy hell out of them
Please, do tell me what verse in the Bible is being used to murder women and children .

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Please, do tell me what verse in the Bible is being used to murder women and children .

Who gives a shit? Who wrote the bible? And, more importunately, why?

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Well, the Bible was either written as a method for God to reach out to save humanity, or it was written to tick off leftists. Probably both.

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

As far as I know, there isn’t one that specifically mentions murdering women and children. You can be killed for wearing different material though, planting different crops side by side, etc…

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Well, the Bible was either written as a method for God to reach out to save humanity, or it was written to tick off leftists. Probably both.
Or it was written to indoctrinate persons into leading a better lifestyle by installing an authority figure so advice came with a dose of “or else”.

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

As far as I know, there isn’t one that specifically mentions murdering women and children. You can be killed for wearing different material though, planting different crops side by side, etc…
Not aware of anyone murdered for wearing different material or plant different crops side by side. What verse is that, might become a new hobby.

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Or it was written to indoctrinate persons into leading a better lifestyle by installing an authority figure so advice came with a dose of “or else”.
Christianity has no "or else" in it. Again you show your ignorance of the faith. Christians sin multiple times every day. Me, Billy Graham, the Pope. We all sin.

It's about the struggle to not sin because we know the sacrifice God made in the effort made so we could be with Him.

The Old Testament was written by Joshua to take a group of escaped construction workers and turn them into an army to serve the Levites.

Why did Moses "look different" when he came down the mountain?

The Midianites rescued the original Moses, and then the "look different" Moses later exterminated the Midianites - was that the same guy who did both?

When everyone could see, after crossing the Sea of Reeds, the escaped construction workers are attacked by the Amalek. There, the wood staff has no power, "Levite" Moses runs like a coward up a hill, and just the LEVITES (except Moses) take the field and wipe out the Amalek. What was the weapon of the Exodus, a worthless piece of wood, or the LEVITES? Were the LEVITES in bondage for 400 years given how awesome they are at fighting right after they get out?

LOL!!!

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Christianity has no "or else" in it. Again you show your ignorance of the faith. Christians sin multiple times every day. Me, Billy Graham, the Pope. We all sin.

It's about the struggle to not sin because we know the sacrifice God made in the effort made so we could be with Him.

What do you define as a sin?

If there is no "or else", why are hell and purgatory part of a Christian pedagogy?

Billions of Christians
Billions of Muslims

Apparently you never heard of “hell”.

Clearly he is faux believer, aka, a charlatan who tells others what to do/believe and not what he does.

Hell is only for those that refuse Gods offer - believe in my Son. That's it. Simply believe.
I have no problem with freedom of choice, do you?

Forum List

Back