serious question on core Jewish belief

I told the priest fuck you.
I think we both know you asked him to fuck you.
I'm happy to see that your facade has been broken. Its very inspiring to see the wonderful things that your ridiculous beliefs have done for you. Go on, let it all hang out you degenerate pervert.

Now people will see the evil that has been festering within you since you were a young and tender little balless wonder.
Seems rather hypocritical of you since you started it. But then again, secular humanists are the epitome of hypocritical.

GOD selected a representative group that were suppose to be the beacon of GOD (HIS representatives/missionaries) to the other nations. And in fact Joseph would be GOD's emissary the the nation of EGYPT, Solomon would influence the surrounding kingdoms, as Daniel would be the the emissary to BABYLON, and Ezekiel the PERSIANS, etc... This group would be the linage of the MESSIAH --- who would make salvation possible for the entire world.
I always wondered by any god would have to enlist humans to convince other people to believe in him.

Why not just appear to everyone at the same time ?
God didn't enlist me and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I am defending my beliefs from attacks from others.
So now you're comparing yourself to Moses and the others that god allegedly spoke to?
Not at all. I have no idea how you even made that leap in logic. God didn't enlist me and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am defending my beliefs from attacks from others.
But in the OT he did enlist people to bring his message to others.

If he was indeed all powerful why did he have to send Moses the 10 Commandments? Why not just appear to everyone on the entire planet and declare himself?
He did; King David wrote a hymn about it.
The nations were happy eating pork and committing adultery.

Wrong.
Eating pork is not a sin and is a good idea as long as you cook it sufficiently.
And there is not any other primate that is monogamous.
There is no benefit to being monogamous or any reason at all to assume humans are or should be monogamous.
It should be clear God made no such edicts, and those claiming he did are just liars.
Humans aren't exactly monogamous

Exactly.
If you believe in Evolution, (and everyone should), then you look to ancestor primates to see how humans should naturally be.
And guess what, there is not a single monogamous
Actually, most of the Christians were murdered by fellow Christians who were basically telling Czarist Russia to fuck off.
Nonsense. The Bolshevik Jews used large numbers of foreign mercenaries--thugs, primarily Chinese and Latvian jews, also koreans--to run rampant with impunity on the prostrate Christian population.

It's so funny, while germans fully acknowledge Nazi atrocities (beginning 20 years after and in response to jewish atrocities) Jews are 100 Holocaust deniers.

Its the exact same thing the church teaches children before they are instructed to violate the first commandment after being informed of the consequences, death, hades, and ultimate destruction.
God does not destroy what He creates. Everything God created is good.

Forum List

Back