serious question on core Jewish belief

GOD selected a representative group that were suppose to be the beacon of GOD (HIS representatives/missionaries) to the other nations. And in fact Joseph would be GOD's emissary the the nation of EGYPT, Solomon would influence the surrounding kingdoms, as Daniel would be the the emissary to BABYLON, and Ezekiel the PERSIANS, etc... This group would be the linage of the MESSIAH --- who would make salvation possible for the entire world.
I always wondered by any god would have to enlist humans to convince other people to believe in him.

Why not just appear to everyone at the same time ?
God didn't enlist me and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

I am defending my beliefs from attacks from others.
So now you're comparing yourself to Moses and the others that god allegedly spoke to?
Not at all. I have no idea how you even made that leap in logic. God didn't enlist me and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am defending my beliefs from attacks from others.
But in the OT he did enlist people to bring his message to others.

If he was indeed all powerful why did he have to send Moses the 10 Commandments? Why not just appear to everyone on the entire planet and declare himself?
He did; King David wrote a hymn about it.
The nations were happy eating pork and committing adultery.

Wrong.
Eating pork is not a sin and is a good idea as long as you cook it sufficiently.
And there is not any other primate that is monogamous.
There is no benefit to being monogamous or any reason at all to assume humans are or should be monogamous.
It should be clear God made no such edicts, and those claiming he did are just liars.
Humans aren't exactly monogamous

Exactly.
If you believe in Evolution, (and everyone should), then you look to ancestor primates to see how humans should naturally be.
And guess what, there is not a single monogamous primate.
So there is no way humans could or should be monogamous.
Unlike our lower primate relatives we can choose to be monogamous

Our ability to apply intellect in order to regulate our behavior is what separates us from lower primates

GOD selected a representative group that were suppose to be the beacon of GOD (HIS representatives/missionaries) to the other nations. And in fact Joseph would be GOD's emissary the the nation of EGYPT, Solomon would influence the surrounding kingdoms, as Daniel would be the the emissary to BABYLON, and Ezekiel the PERSIANS, etc... This group would be the linage of the MESSIAH --- who would make salvation possible for the entire world.
I always wondered by any god would have to enlist humans to convince other people to believe in him.

So now you're comparing yourself to Moses and the others that god allegedly spoke to?
Not at all. I have no idea how you even made that leap in logic. God didn't enlist me and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am defending my beliefs from attacks from others.

If he was indeed all powerful why did he have to send Moses the 10 Commandments? Why not just appear to everyone on the entire planet and declare himself?

Wrong.
Eating pork is not a sin and is a good idea as long as you cook it sufficiently.
There is no benefit to being monogamous or any reason at all to assume humans are or should be monogamous.
It should be clear God made no such edicts, and those claiming he did are just liars.

Exactly.
If you believe in Evolution, (and everyone should), then you look to ancestor primates to see how humans should naturally be.
And yet it is exactly that way. Which can then only mean that your assumption that there is no way humans could or should be monogamous is wrong.

No, because we could be all conditioned to believe monogamy is natural when it actually isn't.
For example, there are many native cultures where the men and women live in dormitories, and do not get married.
Ancient Spartans were like that for males, but not females.
Conditioning would seem to defy natural selection. Natural selection is predicated on functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation. It very well may be that the groups of humans that did not practice monogamy did so because it was to their advantage not to practice monogamy. That higher birth rates were a functional advantage. But if you look at the distribution, the rule today is monogamy and it is most likely because monogamy offers a functional advantage for today's conditions.

You said, "Heaven, is an actual place." It's not. There is no literal heaven and there is no literal hell. Looking up the word sphere or semblance of hand won't change that.

Yes, its an actual place. It is where I come from, my home. Earth is a planet under their, (a sphere of superior intelligences who have achieved permanent existence, eternal life) authority and rule.

A person can enter the kingdom of heaven on earth and wake up there when they die.

As far as hell, yes, hell is literally hell even if the torment and fires and all that figurative talk fail to describe the actuality. There is no eternal torment in hell after physical death. Only destruction.

No one knows better than you that hell is real..its a real place that exists wherever you are.

Didn't you pay attention in catechism when you were just a tender and supple little boy?

Even your church teaches that defying the law of God results in death and hades, hell, and ends in destruction. Then they tell you, at the age of reason, that the lifeless work of human hands will become for 'us" the body of Christ, which, after being alerted to the consequence, you chose to worship and eat for spiritual life, a deliberate and bazen violation of divine law.

Thats how Satan uses the power of death consequent to defying divine law to possess your mind.

In the very day that you defiled and degraded yourself decades ago by worshiping and eating a nonexistent trinity in a matzo, made by human hands, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by reality which contradicts every stupid thing you profess to believe every single day and night..

There are dead people, like you, everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They, like you, don't know that they are dead.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Exactly.

Our ability to apply intellect in order to regulate our behavior is what separates us from lower primates

No, because we could be all conditioned to believe monogamy is natural when it actually isn't.
they could by choice ...

not really, blues - have you chosen polygamy lately ... or "out of wedlock" - or "single parent" - and who are you to say in past history "Unlike our lower primate relatives" they did not have cause for their choice that - created modern sapiens.

r5 is correct that monogamy has become coercion and emblematic of - political / religious corruption. mainly scriptural religions. their possessed congregations. false religions.

9,350,000 Jews by Germany
LOL, really!
140_million_70_years.jpg

I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.
:)-
The Bolsheviks murdered entire classes of Russian Christians, including, specifically, the intelligent. That the purpose was dysgenic is shown by the fact they also murdered the children. Evil enough, in my book, but justifiable in a Darwinian sense to the depraved and monstrous. But here's what makes it truly evil: the Bolsheviks went out of their way, when slaughtering, to execute the children before and in the presence of the parents before executing the parents in order to ensure maximum agony--a gratuitous act so vile it defies comprehension.

Just now I noticed the odd anagrammatic relationship between VILE | EVIL | LEVI | => Levi being the Babylonian Pharisee who brought the tribe of Judah under the Talmudic yoke, on whom Israel, joining humanity, turned its back--the direct religious ancestor of the BoLshEVIks.
Never mind that the Russian Christians spent a few centuries doing that exact same thing to entire Jewish villages.
Oh, of course, and for no reason whatsoever, too, I assume. And the Tsar's soldiers used your grandmother for sword practice, too, I bet. So the Christians had it coming when the Jews slaughtered 66 million of them. In Germany, on the other had the Jews did NOT have it coming when they were killed by Nazis. There, again, as always, the Jews were 100% innocent and the Nazis were just evil and driven by rage that just popped up out the ground one Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm. The Jews had already killed 20 million Christians in Russia by the time Hitler took power, and they had attempted a Bolshevik coup in Germany, but, still, completely innocent. Solzhenitsyn gives a full accounting

It is odd how people ignore how England got prompted to make the Balfour Declaration, such as stealing the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter. But since the Holocaust was 20 years later, connection is impossible?

It is odd how people ignore how England got prompted to make the Balfour Declaration, such as stealing the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter. But since the Holocaust was 20 years later, connection is impossible?
And your point is----?

Wrong.

Exactly.

they could by choice ...

not really, blues - have you chosen polygamy lately ... or "out of wedlock" - or "single parent" - and who are you to say in past history "Unlike our lower primate relatives" they did not have cause for their choice that - created modern sapiens.

r5 is correct that monogamy has become coercion and emblematic of - political / religious corruption. mainly scriptural religions. their possessed congregations. false religions.
at any point in life a person can choose to be monogamous.

A chimpanzee can't

Wrong.

Exactly.

they could by choice ...

A chimpanzee can't

A chimpanzee can't
certainly not their inclination ...
have you chosen polygamy lately
- both circumstances are metaphysical results, whether you recognize that or not.

Wrong.

Exactly.
If you believe in evolution you never read the Global News.
I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.
The Bolsheviks murdered entire classes of Russian Christians, including, specifically, the intelligent. That the purpose was dysgenic is shown by the fact they also murdered the children. Evil enough, in my book, but justifiable in a Darwinian sense to the depraved and monstrous. But here's what makes it truly evil: the Bolsheviks went out of their way, when slaughtering, to execute the children before and in the presence of the parents before executing the parents in order to ensure maximum agony--a gratuitous act so vile it defies comprehension.

Just now I noticed the odd anagrammatic relationship between VILE | EVIL | LEVI | => Levi being the Babylonian Pharisee who brought the tribe of Judah under the Talmudic yoke, on whom Israel, joining humanity, turned its back--the direct religious ancestor of the BoLshEVIks.
Never mind that the Russian Christians spent a few centuries doing that exact same thing to entire Jewish villages.
Oh, of course, and for no reason whatsoever, too, I assume. And the Tsar's soldiers used your grandmother for sword practice, too, I bet. So the Christians had it coming when the Jews slaughtered 66 million of them. In Germany, on the other had the Jews did NOT have it coming when they were killed by Nazis. There, again, as always, the Jews were 100% innocent and the Nazis were just evil and driven by rage that just popped up out the ground one Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm. The Jews had already killed 20 million Christians in Russia by the time Hitler took power, and they had attempted a Bolshevik coup in Germany, but, still, completely innocent. Solzhenitsyn gives a full accounting
Actually, most of the Christians were murdered by fellow Christians who were basically telling Czarist Russia to fuck off.

We all know that only Jews do bad things.

Yes, its an actual place. It is where I come from, my home. Earth is a planet under their, (a sphere of superior intelligences who have achieved permanent existence, eternal life) authority and rule.
Your atheism is showing. :lol:

Double speak. Not surprising at all.
A person can enter the kingdom of heaven on earth and wake up there when they die.
That's more double speak. I see right through your games. I always have.
As far as hell, yes, hell is literally hell even if the torment and fires and all that figurative talk fail to describe the actuality. There is no eternal torment in hell after physical death. Only destruction.
Still more double speak. But God doesn't destroy what He creates, dummy.
No one knows better than you that hell is real..its a real place that exists wherever you are.
You don't believe in God.
Didn't you pay attention in catechism when you were just a tender and supple little boy?
No. I was too busy beating up people like you.
Even your church teaches that defying the law of God results in death and hades, hell, and ends in destruction. Then they tell you, at the age of reason, that the lifeless work of human hands will become for 'us" the body of Christ, which, after being alerted to the consequence, you chose to worship and eat for spiritual life, a deliberate and bazen violation of divine law.
You don't know what my Church teaches, dummy.
Thats how Satan uses the power of death consequent to defying divine law to possess your mind.
You don't believe in Satan or God, dummy.
In the very day that you defiled and degraded yourself decades ago by worshiping and eating a nonexistent trinity in a matzo, made by human hands, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by reality which contradicts every stupid thing you profess to believe every single day and night..
You don't believe that either because you don't believe in God.
There are dead people, like you, everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They, like you, don't know that they are dead.
More of your secular humanism double speak. Why is it that secular humanists are the worst of the worst?

More of your secular humanism double speak. Why is it that secular humanists are the worst of the worst?
really, are you sure - in fact, who doesn't ...
1626406068285.png

its been the same since the 4th century ... uninterrupted, without a shred of remorse. bing.

really, are you sure - in fact, who doesn't ...
View attachment 513274
its been the same since the 4th century ... uninterrupted, without a shred of remorse. bing.
They would have had to have actually read the Catechism and not be an apostate.

lol.

So, you were always a pretentious lying schmuck. Admit it. ..Just the threat of paddling or being whacked by a ruler got you to lift your skirt and get down on your knees for a legion of demons. You're still buns up on your knees. You had no balls then and still don't have any balls as a man.

Yes I do. I always paid attention. At the age of reason they teach children with threats of real and imaginary violence to memorize the ten commandments, specifically, to not worship anything made by human hands, under penalty of death, hell, and after a lifetime of abject misery and suffering, destruction.

Then they tell you that the matzo will become for 'us' the body of Christ , and you will not die if you worship it as a god and eat it for spiritual life, you will live forever.. A lie you gobbled up.

I told the priest fuck you.

Sure I do. There has been a plague of talking serpents crawling all around the world for millennia. Direct descendants of satan, the talking serpent of old, in the form of TV preachers, evangelicals, and god botherers, priests, preachers, politicians, etc., not to mention petty asswipes like you.

My God is God. The is no other God in existence either above or below him.

You worship an edible co equal trinity, that is not god, that diddled a virgin to become a man who was tortured, crucified and ritually eaten every other sunday and high holiday by ghouls, goblins, and golem like you because he loved the roman world so much... derp.

I believe this because I see the damnation expressed in your obstinate stupidity, evidence that you have been separated from and abandoned by God for deliberately setting aside the divine commands and teaching others to do the same.

You have your reward already!

It is proof positive that my God is the only God and that his law remains in effect and is in full force.

Last edited:
Yes I do. I always paid attention. At the age of reason they teach children with threats of real and imaginary violence to memorize the ten commandments, specifically, to not worship anything made by human hands, under penalty of death, hell, and after a lifetime of abject misery and suffering, destruction.
The above is a contradiction of terms.

“They teach their children to memorize the Ten Commandments.”
“under penalty of death, hell, and after a lifetime of abject misery”

1626467885982.png
1626467896643.png

What you see above is not object misery, but the joy of life, something it seems you have missed.
The Ten Commandments does not teach or contain anything about death, hell or a lifetime of object misery.”

You, Hobelim need to look beyond the end of your nose and once done, walla, the real world is there for you to see & enjoy.

lol.

So, you were always a pretentious lying schmuck. Admit it. ..Just the threat of paddling or being whacked by a ruler got you to lift your skirt and get down on your knees for a legion of demons. You're still buns up on your knees. You had no balls then and still don't have any balls as a man.
No. I always had an intense dislike for bullies and rude assholes. So I would beat their asses into submission.

Then they tell you that the matzo will become for 'us' the body of Christ , and you will not die if you worship it as a god and eat it for spiritual life, you will live forever.. A lie you gobbled up.

I think we both know you asked him to fuck you.
Sure I do. There has been a plague of talking serpents crawling all around the world for millennia. Direct descendants of satan, the talking serpent of old, in the form of TV preachers, evangelicals, and god botherers, priests, preachers, politicians, etc., not to mention petty asswipes like you.

My God is God. The is no other God in existence either above or below him.

You worship an edible co equal trinity, that is not god, that diddled a virgin to become a man who was tortured, crucified and ritually eaten every other sunday and high holiday by ghouls, goblins, and golem like you because he loved the roman world so much... derp.
Sounds like more secular humanist double speak to me. Secular humanists are more reprehensible than the Cathars.

I believe this because I see the damnation expressed in your obstinate stupidity, evidence that you have been separated from and abandoned by God for deliberately setting aside the divine commands and teaching others to do the same.

You have your reward already!

It is proof positive that my God is the only God and that his law remains in effect and is in full force.
You don't believe in God. :lol:

The above is a contradiction of terms.

“They teach their children to memorize the Ten Commandments.”
“under penalty of death, hell, and after a lifetime of abject misery”

View attachment 513533 View attachment 513534

What you see above is not object misery, but the joy of life, something it seems you have missed.
The Ten Commandments does not teach or contain anything about death, hell or a lifetime of object misery.”

You, Hobelim need to look beyond the end of your nose and once done, walla, the real world is there for you to see & enjoy.

Thanks but I am already enjoying life in all of its abundance which is impossible for those who live according to beliefs that are contradicted by reality every single day and night of their life..

There can be no peace in the mind of the person suffering from cognitive dissonance.

And you are wrong. The bible does teach that the consequences for failing to heed the instruction in the law is a curse, the death

Its the exact same thing the church teaches children before they are instructed to violate the first commandment after being informed of the consequences, death, hades, and ultimate destruction.

I think we both know you asked him to fuck you.
I'm happy to see that your facade has been broken. Its very inspiring to see the many wonderful things your ridiculous beliefs have done for you. Go on, let it all hang out you degenerate pervert.

Now people will see the evil that has been festering within you since you were a young and tender little balless wonder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back