Serious question - is an $850K "settlement" more credible evidence than a 40 year old accusation???

The answer is obvious and that's what's keeping the leftists away in droves.

Ever since 147 democrats turned out to be real perverts and predators, they hate to bring Roy up for fear they'll get pig piled with their own hypocrisy some more.

Ever since 147 democrats turned out to be real perverts and predators, they hate to bring Roy up for fear they'll get pig piled with their own hypocrisy some more.

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question

the yearbook deal has been proven to be a forgery

the mall manager has asserted that there was was NEVER a mall ban

so we are left with the "14 year old"

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

Clinton voter tellin ME about "principles"

e5084240.gif

just interested to see what everybody else thinks...
That's the wrong comparison. The actual comparison is a 40 year old accusation compared to a case thrown out of court due to lack of merit. The settlement was just to make her go away after her accusation proved false in court.

That's the wrong comparison. The actual comparison is a 40 year old accusation compared to a case thrown out of court due to lack of merit. The settlement was just to make her go away after her accusation proved false in court.
but we are not talking about court, sir

we are discussing the court of public opinion

would you like to have a serious discussion?

Roy Moore is about to become the "poster boy" for the left - I hope & pray that we give you Kid Rock as well

just like we do with Pelosi and everything else

y'all have just been given ammunition in the "meme war"; some doubt if y'all will have enough of a sense of humor to use it

I am dead to your moral outrage, as are all who understand your rank hypocrisy over Roy, a guy who married & has been faithful to his 14 year younger wife for 30ish years

you are the same people that told me that a 40 year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old was no big deal

now I am supposed to give control of the Senate to you ridiculous idiots over a 40 year old, unsubstantiated accusation?

that was damned bold strategy baw, gotta at least give props for that...

*yes - I am rocking the Georgia Bulldog

**yes - I am a voter in Abalama (sic)

58-42 Roy

the next Junior Senator from Alabama

:beer:

The settlement was to stop the circus, to stop the lost in court lawsuit, from appealing the loss, and dragging it on for another 5 years....it also was not his personal money, but his legal defence fund that paid out to settle, so he personally was not hit in the pocket....if that matters any?

so basically, she was paid money to shut the hell up and quit bitching about being raped since her rapist was a powerful person

thanks for clearing that up

but we are not talking about court, sir

we are discussing the court of public opinion

would you like to have a serious discussion?

Roy Moore is about to become the "poster boy" for the left - I hope & pray that we give you Kid Rock as well

just like we do with Pelosi and everything else

y'all have just been given ammunition in the "meme war"; some doubt if y'all will have enough of a sense of humor to use it

I am dead to your moral outrage, as are all who understand your rank hypocrisy over Roy, a guy who married & has been faithful to his 14 year younger wife for 30ish years

you are the same people that told me that a 40 year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old was no big deal

now I am supposed to give control of the Senate to you ridiculous idiots over a 40 year old, unsubstantiated accusation?

that was damned bold strategy baw, gotta at least give props for that...

*yes - I am rocking the Georgia Bulldog

**yes - I am a voter in Abalama (sic)

58-42 Roy

the next Junior Senator from Alabama

:beer:
At least one of Moore accusers of groping said it occurred in the 90s, that is after his marriage.

And most importantly,

He HARMED that 14yr old girl when he was 32, she is still being hurt by him and what he did scarred her and set her on a life of mistakes and sorrow.....

While he found his 14 yr younger divorced bride and single mother to live happily ever after with has no bearing on the 14 yr old girl he molested and hoped to rape.....yes statutory rape.....he didn't undress her on a blanket on his living room floor and then undress himself for nothing....he was hoping to score, by the grace of God she stopped this 32yr old MAN, got dressed, and asked to be driven home....And thank goodness he did stop...

BUT ALL of that is A OK because he married a girl 14 yrs younger than him and didn't try to score with teen age high schoolers while in his 30s anymore? Really?

And then what next? Nixon didn't quit because of the Watergate scandal, he quit because his toes hurt....

well, to be fair...

Roy Moore actually married one of the women that he dated from the time period in question

the yearbook deal has been proven to be a forgery

the mall manager has asserted that there was was NEVER a mall ban

so we are left with the "14 year old"

pffft...

11th hour smear tactics

Senator Roy Moore

deal with it

Clinton voter tellin ME about "principles"

e5084240.gif
Principles work at schools

so basically, she was paid money to shut the hell up and quit bitching about being raped since her rapist was a powerful person

She lost in court.

Whether 1 Democrat turned out to be a pervert or predator...

Or 1000 Democrats turned out to be perverts and predators...

That has nothing to do with whether Roy Moore, as an alleged Child Molester, is fit to hold high public office.

Republicans with balls say "No".

Republicans lacking balls (or a basic functioning moral compass) - Republicans drinking the Kool Aid, or with their noses up Drumpf's ass, say "Yes".

Romney was correct, in his public pronouncement, just yesterday:

Romney on Moore: 'No majority is worth losing our honor, our integrity' - CNNPolitics

Those supporting Moore are writing the Democrats Victory Strategy for them - tunnel-visioned, blinkered, myopoic, goddamned fools.

Thanks for admitting there’s something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo: Wasn’t necessary, but thanks just the same.

Paula Jones never even accused Clinton of raping her so who knows how you come up with that shit? It’s like you brain-dead cons just spit out any fart that enters your head and smells good to you.

Who the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back