90% of the liberals on this board since November 2016

• Banned
By the way, anyone want to meet up at the Eagles concert in Nashville?

Considering meeting some old biker friends there for the show. And no, they're not Nazis lol. A couple are die hard dems but you know, music women & life comes first! When those discussions are done then and only then will I give you a wet Willy for being a dumbass dem!

So far we have about 8. Trying to finalize the group size before we get tickets & hotel rooms.

Considering meeting some old biker friends there for the show. And no, they're not Nazis lol. A couple are die hard dems but you know, music women & life comes first! When those discussions are done then and only then will I give you a wet Willy for being a dumbass dem!

So far we have about 8. Trying to finalize the group size before we get tickets & hotel rooms.
I would have but I value my life,anyhow it would take Janette ages to get the blood out of my shirt,SAY NO TO GUNS...steve

Bunch of NO sense of humor assholes.

Pft
Lovely Avie Grampa (Is he one of your clan?)but last 3 posts a little Imfammatory sic me thinks...steve
Yup! My newest grandson.

Thread was just ment for fun. Not trying to upset anyone
He is a Real Chip off his Old Grampa...you were a nice looking boy as he is Grampa...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU...LOL'r steve
Pink Floyd and acid happened...

Pft
Lovely Avie Grampa (Is he one of your clan?)but last 3 posts a little Imfammatory sic me thinks...steve
Yup! My newest grandson.

He is a Real Chip off his Old Grampa...you were a nice looking boy as he is Grampa...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU...LOL'r steve
Go Grampa,I say(well maybe not the acid)...steve

*drops Mic and exits stage left*

I don’t even care enough to watch the video. What is the point of this? Liberals are “X” because they criticize Trump?

You’re a simpleton.

Really Billy,this is NO WAY to speak to you Betters,Now apologise to Gampa......you must know I have his Back.........steve

Billy gets a free pass. I ride him like a worn out whore on 5th avenue in his threads so I deserve whatever he's able to muster. Poor guy

I don’t even care enough to watch the video. What is the point of this? Liberals are “X” because they criticize Trump?

You’re a simpleton.

Sigh.....

The point? To break the monotany of the board. I realize you're too stupid to get it but just play along.

Idiot

Oh, yeah you did a stellar job. Let me tell you.

Now,Now Billy

You’re a simpleton.

Sigh.....

The point? To break the monotany of the board. I realize you're too stupid to get it but just play along.

Idiot

Oh, yeah you did a stellar job. Let me tell you.

Ask Vanna if you can buy a sense of humor instead of a vowel

Pft
Yup! My newest grandson.

Go Grampa,I say(well maybe not the acid)...steve
No drugs for about 30 years now. Although with my new hip problem I have come close to asking my oldest daughter to turn me on to a bit of smoke.
Some days I have little pain. Others it's debilitating

You talking about March 2018?

My critical view of them is I do not like them!

Joe Walsh from the James Gang is great. Don Henley is a good vocalist, extremely boring drummer. Weird side note, I could have sworn I saw Don Henley exiting Sakura in Westport as I approached to get some take out sometime in the 1990's I think?

Also, the Eagles most famous song Hotel California was an adaptation of Jethro Tull's song!

Forum List

Back