How do you all do this shit 24/7?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Some of you NEVER cut loose. You never troll. You never joke. You are in politics 24 hours a day. Some of you even carry the politics over to the entertainment forums. HOW?

If I lived this depressing shit like some of you I would go nuts.
You'll be dead and burried for a hundred years and the same damn arguments in politics will be occurring.

Yeah, some of the shit is infuriating but you only get 60 to 100 years. DON'T WASTE THEM ALL tripping on shit you can't control

Some of you NEVER cut loose. You never troll. You never joke. You are in politics 24 hours a day. Some of you even carry the politics over to the entertainment forums. HOW?

You'll be dead and burried for a hundred years and the same damn arguments in politics will be occurring.

Yeah, some of the shit is infuriating but you only get 60 to 100 years. DON'T WASTE THEM ALL tripping on shit you can't control
This is why I compare this partisan stuff to professional wrestling.

It's difficult to believe many of these folks are really being serious.

• Banned

My friend don't try to pretend you're not part of it. Both of us are.
Yelling about the pc police doesn't give you a free pass.
It's fun to sit upon our pedestals and pass judgment upon the pleebs but at some point you'll realize that like the rest of us you are one yourself.
We play both sides of the fence like pros and some of it is probably real but at the end of the day we revert back to our corners and the shell we thought we were hiding under is fully exposed.

It is indeed sad many delusional Crooked Hillary supporters cannot accept reality...but then again, they would not be Crooked Hillary supporters if the did! :p

It's fun to sit upon our pedestals and pass judgment upon the pleebs but at some point you'll realize that like the rest of us you are one yourself.
We play both sides of the fence like pros and some of it is probably real but at the end of the day we revert back to our corners and the shell we thought we were hiding under is fully exposed.
Depends on your perspective.

I get a lot of the "you think you're better than us" here because there are so many partisan ideologues. From my perspective though, I'm with the majority, down on the ground, getting trampled by the partisans as they tug the country back and forth with their party-over-country shit. I'm definitely nobody down here.

Like I say in the first line of my sig, I'm definitely on one side of the fence, but it's not the same yard. You're the same way, which is why I like you even when you get cranky with me.

:cool-45:

Fcuk Grampa...I love MY pedestal,the Great thing is I find,when I am standing on the Right side I can kick Conservative ASS and when on the Left side I can kick Liberal Ass....Trouble is when I am in the Centre ....I can only KICK MY OWN ASS....or just spin around at SPEED AND SEND MYSELF MAD...OF COURSE...LOL steve

Fcuk Grampa...I love MY pedestal,the Great thing is I find,when I am standing on the Right side I can kick Conservative ASS and when on the Left side I can kick Liberal Ass....Trouble is when I am in the Centre ....I can only KICK MY OWN ASS....or just spin around at SPEED AND SEND MYSELF MAD...OF COURSE...LOL steve
It does get pretty challenging, taking incoming from both ends. We don't have an ideological "safe space" to hide in.

Forum List

Back