Serious question for atheists.

They answered YOUR question. YOU REFUSE to answer THEIR questions.

I will NOT worship your god even if his existence was proved.
I believe YOUR god is a dangerous lunatic.

Would YOU worship some OTHER god if it were "proved" to be the one and true god?

(I fully expect you to not answer this question because you are a conservative with no ethics or morals)
I'm not here to answer questions. I asked the question. Yes. They answered my question. I am not obligated to answer theirs. If that bothers you, that's just too bad. I asked this question to prove a point. And the answers I received have proven my suspicions.

So if some other god were proven to be true and YOUR god proven to not exist you WOULD worship that other god. Ok....I got it.
I probably would, as long as that God was worthy of my worship. But I already worship the one true God. So your question is irrelevant.
And you criticize others who wouldn’t worship a god not worthy of their worship? That seems pretty hypocritical to me. Are you sure your god wants you in heaven when you fail Jesus’ second commandment?
I suggest you read Matthew 7:21-23 and 25:41-46 and reconsider your destination.
You missed my point. If it was proven that my God did not exist, there would be no point in worshipping Him. How would it be hypocritical to worship the new god?
You missed my point. You said “as long as that God was worthy of my worship”. And several people here have said that your god is not worthy of their worship. Yet you don’t accept that from them.

I'm not here to answer questions. I asked the question. Yes. They answered my question. I am not obligated to answer theirs. If that bothers you, that's just too bad. I asked this question to prove a point. And the answers I received have proven my suspicions.

So if some other god were proven to be true and YOUR god proven to not exist you WOULD worship that other god. Ok....I got it.
I probably would, as long as that God was worthy of my worship. But I already worship the one true God. So your question is irrelevant.
And you criticize others who wouldn’t worship a god not worthy of their worship? That seems pretty hypocritical to me. Are you sure your god wants you in heaven when you fail Jesus’ second commandment?
I suggest you read Matthew 7:21-23 and 25:41-46 and reconsider your destination.
You missed my point. If it was proven that my God did not exist, there would be no point in worshipping Him. How would it be hypocritical to worship the new god?
You missed my point. You said “as long as that God was worthy of my worship”. And several people here have said that your god is not worthy of their worship. Yet you don’t accept that from them.
THEY are the ones who are unworthy. Not God.

But it was God who made unworthy people

He did not make them unworthy. They made themselves unworthy by refusing to repent of their sins.

He did not make them unworthy. They made themselves unworthy by refusing to repent of their sins.
But Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid.

Ok, add Luke 17:10 to your reading list. “So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’””

It's only paid for those who repent and accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. It's like someone who's drowning and someone throws them a life preserver. They can grab onto it and live, or they can ignore it and try to swim against the riptide.

It's only paid for those who repent and accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. It's like someone who's drowning and someone throws them a life preserver. They can grab onto to it and live, or they can ignore it and try to swim against the riptide.
No, Jesus died for everyone. And It's like someone Jesus saved being asked to pretend that he still needs saving.

It's only paid for those who repent and accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. It's like someone who's drowning and someone throws them a life preserver. They can grab onto to it and live, or they can ignore it and try to swim against the riptide.
No, Jesus died for everyone. And It's like someone Jesus saved being asked to pretend that he still needs saving.
How did you get to be so ignorant?

So Jesus is not for everyone?

Or is he only for religious fanatics such as yourself ?

WoW! That was quick to the insult. Your concession is duly noted.

So. Several people have said that they would not worship their Creator. The One who gave them life. The One who sent His only Son do die so that they may live. And THAT is why you're going to Hell. Don't bother replying. There is nothing you say that would excuse such sinful pride. Such arrogance.
:abgg2q.jpg:

another christian bible addict ... mindless troll -

I did not insult you. I merely asked about your ignorance. You do not have even a child's understanding of the Gospel of Christ. It looks like you're saying that because Christ died, everyone is automatically saved. If not, perhaps you could attempt to express yourself a little more clearly.

I did not insult you. I merely asked about your ignorance. You do not have even a child's understanding of the Gospel of Christ. It looks like you're saying that because Christ died, everyone is automatically saved. If not, perhaps you could attempt to express yourself a little more clearly.
So 6 billion non believers in Christ are not saved?

Some God

I’m convinced that the hyper-religious don’t understand the damage they do when they use their gods like bloody truncheons to assault people.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, everyone knows that. Maybe you should go look in the ignorance mirror.

And I would appreciate a serious answer.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
EDIT: I'M REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE BIBLE.
what if, a race of beings millennia older than ourselves seemed to have powers normally attributed to gods, by us in our "plane of existence"?

being senior to ourselves, wouldn't they deserve, some respect.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins
I never claimed otherwise.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
what if, a race of beings millennia older than ourselves seemed to have powers normally attributed to gods, by us in our "plane of existence"?

being senior to ourselves, wouldn't they deserve, some respect.
Show us that such beings exist, and I might consider it.

I believe in God, but not Christ.

Forum List

Back