Serious question for atheists.

And I would appreciate a serious answer.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
EDIT: I'M REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE BIBLE.
I believe in God, but not Christ.
Why not? There is historical proof that he existed and was crucified. There are also eyewitness accounts of His resurrection.

No, Jesus died for everyone. And It's like someone Jesus saved being asked to pretend that he still needs saving.
How did you get to be so ignorant?
WoW! That was quick to the insult. Your concession is duly noted.
I did not insult you. I merely asked about your ignorance. You do not have even a child's understanding of the Gospel of Christ. It looks like you're saying that because Christ died, everyone is automatically saved. If not, perhaps you could attempt to express yourself a little more clearly.
Jesus died on the cross for our sins
I never claimed otherwise.
So that bill is paid for everyone.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
Why not? There is historical proof that he existed and was crucified. There are also eyewitness accounts of His resurrection.

No. There are no eyewitness accounts of any resurrection. Such falsehoods are inexcusable.

Too much contrary evidence-my favorite is, Jesus was not Christian, he was Jewish!

Too much contrary evidence-my favorite is, Jesus was not Christian, he was Jewish!
So Jesus was circumcised?

So Jesus was circumcised?
I never checked.

How did you get to be so ignorant?
I did not insult you. I merely asked about your ignorance. You do not have even a child's understanding of the Gospel of Christ. It looks like you're saying that because Christ died, everyone is automatically saved. If not, perhaps you could attempt to express yourself a little more clearly.
Not really. Consider it similar to a general amnesty. You need to come forward and get registered. The debt is paid, but one must first acknowledge that debt. And since most people won't even admit that God exists...

Not really. Consider it similar to a general amnesty. You need to come forward and get registered. The debt is paid, but one must first acknowledge that debt. And since most people won't even admit that God exists...
Nope, the debt is paid whether you know it or not, Jesus made a blanket coverage, he never said otherwise.

Nope, the debt is paid whether you know it or not, Jesus made a blanket coverage, he never said otherwise.
The coverage is available, but not everyone takes advantage of it. The only way to be saved is by repenting and asking God to save you.

The coverage is available, but not everyone takes advantage of it. The only way to be saved is by repenting and asking God to save you.
Right...just like the thief on the criss.....who never repented and didn’t ask Jesus to save him. Oh, wait.

No. Why would he deserve worship? Fear, maybe. But not worship.
I guess that would be difficult, since you worship yourself.

Then why did you put it in all caps?
Then why did you put it in all caps?
Why does it matter? The caps lock key was on, and I didn't feel like typing it over again on the tiny ass keyboard on my smartphone.
So you admit that you were talking about the bible.

You are making self-contradictory statements.

I suspect that you've never actually read the "CHRISTIAN BIBLE" and that is why you are dodging the question.

The question you dodged is "What part of the bible are you talking about?"

Are you going to answer the question, or continue to dodge the question?

I predict that you will dodge the question again.
Read the OP again. I asked a simple question. YOU are the one who is dodging the question. Not me.
I don't worship.

You are still dodging the question, just as I predicted you would. Idiots like you are very predictable.
Your suffering will be great in hell. Just saying.

I’m convinced that the hyper-religious don’t understand the damage they do when they use their gods like bloody truncheons to assault people.
I’m convinced that the hyper-religious (do) understand the damage they do when they use their gods like bloody truncheons to assault people.

I've come to the conclusion they do understand what they are doing and they knew that when they wrote their christian bible in the 4th century - and it is taught to unsuspecting children that turn to a demonic lifestyle that is difficult to curtail.

upload_2019-6-15_12-43-13.jpeg

the christian bible should be deemed an addictive substance and its possession a criminal offense.

I guess that would be difficult, since you worship yourself.

Well, i am pretty awesome, but you should all restrain yourselves.

You asked a serious question, I gave you a serious answer.

For myself, I have to wonder what insecurities an omnipotent being has where he NEEDS to be worshiped, and he will horribly punish not only those who don't, but those who don't do it the "right" way, whatever that is...for all eternity.

I mean, there are some people who have really pissed me off, but I think I would draw the line somewhere at revenge.

We don't have to repent, Jesus paid that bill.

OK. Now it's time for the insult. You're a blithering idiot. You think That someone can live a life of sin and still go to Heaven? Scripture says otherwise. You are either a fool or being deliberately deceitful. Which is it?

OK. Now it's time for the insult. You're a blithering idiot. You think That someone can live a life of sin and still go to Heaven? Scripture says otherwise. You are either a fool or being deliberately deceitful. Which is it?
I was taught that Jesus died for my sins on the cross. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back