Serious question for atheists.

So. Several people have said that they would not worship their Creator. The One who gave them life. The One who sent His only Son do die so that they may live. And THAT is why you're going to Hell. Don't bother replying. There is nothing you say that would excuse such sinful pride. Such arrogance.
And I would appreciate a serious answer.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.
EDIT: I'M REFERRING TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE BIBLE.
What part of the bible are you talking about?
I'm not talking about the Bible.
Then why did you put it in all caps?

So. Several people have said that they would not worship their Creator. The One who gave them life. The One who sent His only Son do die so that they may live. And THAT is why you're going to Hell. Don't bother replying. There is nothing you say that would excuse such sinful pride. Such arrogance.

If there was absolute proof that God exists, would you worship Him? No commemtary required. Just a simple yes or no.

Why does it matter? The caps lock key was on, and I didn't feel like typing it over again on the tiny ass keyboard on my smartphone.

Why does it matter? The caps lock key was on, and I didn't feel like typing it over again on the tiny ass keyboard on my smartphone.
So you admit that you were talking about the bible.

You are making self-contradictory statements.

I suspect that you've never actually read the "CHRISTIAN BIBLE" and that is why you are dodging the question.

The question you dodged is "What part of the bible are you talking about?"

Are you going to answer the question, or continue to dodge the question?

I predict that you will dodge the question again.

What do you mean when you say worship?
Ever seen sports fans at a championship game? That is the kind of worship that God deserves.

The question was asked, if there were 100% proof of other Gods, would you worship them? Can you answer the question?

I suspect that you've never actually read the "CHRISTIAN BIBLE" and that is why you are dodging the question.

Read the OP again. I asked a simple question. YOU are the one who is dodging the question. Not me.

Read the OP again. I asked a simple question. YOU are the one who is dodging the question. Not me.
I don't worship.

You are still dodging the question, just as I predicted you would. Idiots like you are very predictable.

They answered YOUR question. YOU REFUSE to answer THEIR questions.

I will NOT worship your god even if his existence was proved.
I believe YOUR god is a dangerous lunatic.

Would YOU worship some OTHER god if it were "proved" to be the one and true god?

(I fully expect you to not answer this question because you are a conservative with no ethics or morals)

I don't worship.

You are still dodging the question, just as I predicted you would. Idiots like you are very predictable.
Your suffering will be great in hell. Just saying.

Would YOU worship some OTHER god if it were "proved" to be the one and true god?

(I fully expect you to not answer this question because you are a conservative with no ethics or morals)
I'm not here to answer questions. I asked the question. Yes. They answered my question. I am not obligated to answer theirs. If that bothers you, that's just too bad. I asked this question to prove a point. And the answers I received have proven my suspicions.

I'm not here to answer questions. I asked the question. Yes. They answered my question. I am not obligated to answer theirs. If that bothers you, that's just too bad. I asked this question to prove a point. And the answers I received have proven my suspicions.

You response proves my suspicions.

You are a rather typical deranged conservative christian.

So if some other god were proven to be true and YOUR god proven to not exist you WOULD worship that other god. Ok....I got it.

No, you’re not “just saying”, you are gloating. You LIKE the idea that people who don’t share your beliefs will suffer greatly for eternity..

And you can’t understand why so many people find your version of Christianity to be evil? It’s because of people like you who enjoy and delight in the idea of others being tortured and suffering forever.

Last edited:

You proved what? That a handful of people who bothered to answer, on a specific website, means anything?

No, you are not obligated to answer a question. But none of us were obligated to answer your question either. Its called dialogue. It is how we communicate.

That you refuse to answer a question that has a clear relation to your question speaks volumes. One set of rules for you, and one set for everyone else.

So if some other god were proven to be true and YOUR god proven to not exist you WOULD worship that other god. Ok....I got it.
I probably would, as long as that God was worthy of my worship. But I already worship the one true God. So your question is irrelevant.

I probably would, as long as that God was worthy of my worship. But I already worship the one true God. So your question is irrelevant.
And you criticize others who wouldn’t worship a god not worthy of their worship? That seems pretty hypocritical to me. Are you sure your god wants you in heaven when you fail Jesus’ second commandment?
I suggest you read Matthew 7:21-23 and 25:41-46 and reconsider your destination.

No, you’re not “just saying”, you are gloating. You LIKE the idea that people who don’t share your beliefs will suffer greatly for eternity..

And you can’t understand why so many people find your version of Christianity to be evil? It’s because of people like you who enjoy and delight in the idea of others being tortured and suffering forever.

Thank you.

If God does exist, I often wonder what he thinks of those who use their spirituality to feed their need to feel superior and to gloat about others spending eternity in Hell.

So your God is the only God? The rest don't exist?

If you worship and pray to a creator that has no more interest in you than a flea on a dogs butt....
What is the purpose?

Why would a creator care about the day to day challenges of all of its creatures?

And you criticize others who wouldn’t worship a god not worthy of their worship? That seems pretty hypocritical to me. Are you sure your god wants you in heaven when you fail Jesus’ second commandment?
I suggest you read Matthew 7:21-23 and 25:41-46 and reconsider your destination.
You missed my point. If it was proven that my God did not exist, there would be no point in worshipping Him. How would it be hypocritical to worship the new god?

What for? He'd probably drown us all anyways.

Forum List

Back