Serial Shoplifters Busted Returning To Scene Of Crime For Sixth Time In Stafford, Sheriff Says

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
six times? these folks need to get jobs.
Where? Are you going to hire a thief? :dunno:

I'm not.

I've hired killers, I've hired people with violent felonies, I've hired all kinds of criminals as long as they they are strong and smart.

But I don't hire people who I think will likely steal from me.

six times? these folks need to get jobs. glad the cops got this trash. robbing virginia blind.
Your link is broken. Can't even access after going to the web on a search.

Imagine leftists want to turn this country to these people and let them run it. Oh boy…

Where? Are you going to hire a thief? :dunno:

I'm not.

I've hired killers, I've hired people with violent felonies, I've hired all kinds of criminals as long as they they are strong and smart.

But I don't hire people who I think will likely steal from me.
there in jail. i mean instead of stealing

no it works fine. why you the only one cant get to it?
Could be, but I don't know why. Not important. If nobody else mentions, then assume it to be my system. I've seen no reports.

Could be, but I don't know why. Not important. If nobody else mentions, then assume it to be my system. I've seen no reports.
weird here you go

Serial Shoplifters Busted Returning To Scene Of Crime For Sixth Time In Stafford, Sheriff Says​

A sticky-fingered pair with a history of shoplifting went back to the well one too many times and was caught returning to the scene of the crime at Target in Stafford County, authorities say.

Aaron Richardson, 56, and Denise Shultz, 57, serial shoplifters with a penchant for targeting the retailer on Stafford Market Place are behind bars after being caught red-handed robbing the beloved store.

Deputies from the Stafford County Sheriff's Office were called to Target in the middle of the afternoon on Monday, Jan. 29, where there was a report of repeat thieves who were back at it before fleeing in a black Audi that was tracked to Garrisonville Road.

A review of surveillance footage found that Richardson and Shultz were caught on camera stealing a pair of vacuums and a cordless massager, both of which were in the Audi when they were stopped by responding officers.

Further investigation determined that the two had targeted Target at least five other times, and have stolen more than $5,000 worth of merchandise during their small-scale crime spree.

Both were charged with organized retail theft and are being held at the Rappahannock Regional Jail, Richardson without bond and Schultz on a $25,000 secured bond.

1706686994743.png

can you see this?

six times? these folks need to get jobs. glad the cops got this trash. robbing virginia blind.
Not to worry. It won't be long until they are back out.

Forum List

Back