September 11, 2001

[

the sockpuppet shill got OWNED by you.:up:

So which one of those do you believe? You've quoted conspiracy theorists there saying missile. Other's saying plane. YOu've got ones saying the terrorists were part of the plan, others saying that they had nothing to do with it. You've got ones saying it was caused by the planes but the intent was from the CIA, and others saying it had to use controlled explosions.

There's no agreement there, you just sent me a pile of people that have mutually exclusive idea's.

Which one are you supporting? Because if you support one, that means that the overwhelming majority of the others on that page are in disagreement with you.

And again you are still unable to show the basic logistics of it. And of course you had to lie to make your conspiracy work the other day which debunks yourself immediately.

Total bullshit, Slash...if I may intervene here. Say someone gives me a puzzle to solve and tells me that it's the scene of a beach.....about a third of the way through all I see are polar bears and snow caps, do I really need to finish the whole thing in order to prove that the one that handed me the puzzle was wrong? Even a bucket with holes in it will carry some water and all these crooks, liars and thieves had to do was convince the majority of the sheeple into believing this load of bullshit using the propaganda of the media to push it.

dude what did i just say?:trolls:

especially this long time sock puppet poster who has been trolling this board for years now.

[

So which one of those do you believe? You've quoted conspiracy theorists there saying missile. Other's saying plane. YOu've got ones saying the terrorists were part of the plan, others saying that they had nothing to do with it. You've got ones saying it was caused by the planes but the intent was from the CIA, and others saying it had to use controlled explosions.

There's no agreement there, you just sent me a pile of people that have mutually exclusive idea's.

Which one are you supporting? Because if you support one, that means that the overwhelming majority of the others on that page are in disagreement with you.

And again you are still unable to show the basic logistics of it. And of course you had to lie to make your conspiracy work the other day which debunks yourself immediately.

Total bullshit, Slash...if I may intervene here. Say someone gives me a puzzle to solve and tells me that it's the scene of a beach.....about a third of the way through all I see are polar bears and snow caps, do I really need to finish the whole thing in order to prove that the one that handed me the puzzle was wrong? Even a bucket with holes in it will carry some water and all these crooks, liars and thieves had to do was convince the majority of the sheeple into believing this load of bullshit using the propaganda of the media to push it.

dude what did i just say?:trolls:

especially this long time sock puppet poster who has been trolling this board for years now.

Eh, I had to get one last parting shot in....as futile as it is. The ignorance is bone deep....seriously.

Not at all. You don't need to finish the whole thing.

But if you base your stance on a lie which you need to make it valid. Your argument is invalid.

If you quote two opposing views (such as listing two mutually exclusive conspiracy theories) you are not taking a side, you are calling both of your explanations false.

If you have to suspend belief to get to the parts you can believe, you haven't made a realistic theory.

These are very basic fallacies.

The lying to support your conspiracy is no different than me saying "I have 5 cars" and when you ask me to prove it I say "here's two, and over there are two, and two plus two equals five". That lie makes anything I say irrelevant.

Or saying "I don't believe you went to work today. I believe you stayed home in bed all day, and took a trip all day to the zoo" You can't believe mutually exclusive theories.

Or I think you pulled the trigger on JFK because you fit the description exactly of this expert... Even though I can't explain how you did it when you weren't born for another 10 years".. If you have to suspend the belief that it was possible to do, and can't address that part, the rest is null.

This is what I'm asking. Don't lie to support your theory. Don't say you believe in competing theories. Don't suspend belief of what is plausible to get to the part of your theory that is plausible.

Name one lie that you believe I have stated here. I don't know if it was the actual planes that hit towers one and two or government drone planes....does that mean that the fact that two buildings collapsed into their own footprint a few hours later in free-fall fashion (which is impossible unless secondary explosives were planted mean) doesn't prove a conspiracy? I would say "no, not at all".

You absolutely lied about the stand down order and then proved it with your own linked video.

It is not the least bit impossible for them to collapse that way as any engineer will tell you and that does not mean the frauds on AEfor911truth

[

In the case of BOTH 911 and JFK no one gave you a puzzle they gave you facts and evidence which you were free to examine and question.

However you ignored said evidence and instead became gullible and fell for the first person who lied to you about said evidence and brainwashed you o believe the evidence does not exist.

That is why you are all over the map with false claims which were easily and totally debunked and proven false

What evidence is that? Remember, I touted the official version of 9/11/01 for over 11 years and used the same "gubermint" talking points to bust on naysayers WHILE refusing to look into why the other side believed it all to be a lie and it's a massive rabbit hole to go down. Too many damn things that simply do not add up at all if you are so inclined to take the "red pill". I did and I say the official story is 100 percent bullshit. The fact of the matter is that I was just as staid in my belief of the official story as you and your lapdog faun is but I woke up. You? I doubt that you have it in you to anything more than a sheep.

You have taken the blue pill not the red one.

The massive evidence collected by the investigators which you know nothing about as opposed to the zero evidence you are using to challenge them.

Amazing how the FBI confiscated all the footage caught by all the surveillance cameras including those of private businesses around them....amazing how Cheney gave stand down orders as the alleged plane was getting closer. We also have the intel folks at ABEL danger that knew that NORAD could have taken over control of those hijacked planes at any time. Funny how the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania just happened to land in the same crater that had been there years before....but those that believe the official story? It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances that came together all at once. 17 hijackers armed with boxcutter knifes single-handedly buttfucked the CIA, NORAD, the FBI and the NSA on a world wide stage with combined yearly budgets of over one TRLLION dollars.....but move along, folks.....nothing to see here. The similarities between 9/11/01 and the false flag event that was the OKC bombing are staggering.
They learned from the mistakes in the 90's.

Forum List

Back