Separating the fools from their dollars: Republicans to a "T"

OCA said:
Nope, you're just annoying like a chinch bug.

Does it piss you off that I could ban you at any moment? I mean that possibility exists 24 hrs a day.

I expect you'll cry to Jimmy or Evil now, deal with it.

No, and no.

OCA said:
Ooops my finger is sliding towards the button..............don't do it! He mops piss for a living, he has nothing else.

Well, at least I don't wallow in the stink of my own self-righteousness, or did you soil yourself again.

Hey Bully, how come you are a yellowbellied pussy and hide your self when your online? Are you afraid of getting gangfucked here?

Bullypulpit said:
Well, at least I don't wallow in the stink of my own self-righteousness, or did you soil yourself again.

Right, Bully that shit don't cut it, you'll have to do better. The fact is I am a better human and a better American than you, you're nothing but a lowlying, snot infested twinkletoed homosexual apologist, not to mention enemy of the constitution.

Your not even good enough to clean my floors or toilet.

OCA said:
Hey Bully, how come you are a yellowbellied pussy and hide your self when your online? Are you afraid of getting gangfucked here?

There you go again...Projecting your own insecurities and inadequacies on others. Or maybe your last sentence is really a private fantasy of your own that you'd like to explore.

Bullypulpit said:

Also the soil is that stench you have permanently hanging on you after a day of changing depends for 6.00/hr.

Bullypulpit said:
There you go again...Projecting your own insecurities and inadequacies on others. Or maybe your last sentece is really a private fantasy of your own that you'd like to explore.

I have no insecurities, no inadequacies. I'm the perfect male specimen. You sir are a troll. A lowlife cum sucking troll.

Bully,

Your lack of understanding of human interaction has become quite obvious, but heck it is my bane to always attempt to help people with the same lack of social skills that you exhibit.

You call him a poltroon. In what way could that possibly have application here? I have seen no evidence of poltroonery from OCA on the board. Mischaracterizations are certainly not a debate skill, and show no evidence of the great wisdom and knowledge that you clearly believe that you have.

Point your mind toward higher thought, greater achievement, and you will soon find yourself understanding whole sentences rather than simple words picked from the "word of the day" list at your favorite website such as poltroon. Then you may even apply insults that are accurate in their meaning as well as actually cutting in their application.

By your attempt at using seldom used words to make yourself seem smarter you have only clearly pointed out that you either don't understand their meaning to begin with, or simply misapply them purposefully thinking nobody can understand you, nor will ever be able to. Silly little man....

OCA said:
I have no insecurities, no inadequacies. I'm the perfect male specimen. You sir are a troll. A lowlife cum sucking troll.

Still delusional, I see. Your reliance on foul language betrays your own lack of emotional maturity and lack of intellectual capacity.

Good grief.

**wraps duct tape around a couple heads**

Quit acting like children already. :bye1:

no1tovote4 said:
Bully,

Your lack of understanding of human interaction has become quite obvious, but heck it is my bane to always attempt to help people with the same lack of social skills that you exhibit.

You call him a poltroon. In what way could that possibly have application here? I have seen no evidence of poltroonery from OCA on the board. Mischaracterizations are certainly not a debate skill, and show no evidence of the great wisdom and knowledge that you clearly believe that you have.

Point your mind toward higher thought, greater achievement, and you will soon find yourself understanding whole sentences rather than simple words picked from the "word of the day" list at your favorite website such as poltroon. Then you may even apply insults that are accurate in their meaning as well as actually cutting in their application.

By your attempt at using seldom used words to make yourself seem smarter you have only clearly pointed out that you either don't understand their meaning to begin with, or simply misapply them purposefully thinking nobody can understand you, nor will ever be able to. Silly little man....

I'm simply trying to broaden your intellectual horizons.

Bullypulpit said:
I'm simply trying to broaden your intellectual horizons.

Mine? Interesting.

I prefer to use seldomly used words accurately when attempting to broaden another's intellectual horizons.

In other words your fabulous mental acuity has failed to catch the main point of the post. You misapplied a word that has no fit, by definition, in describing the poster you wished to cut with your little jab. If this were a sparring match in my TKD class you would have swung, missed, then fell on your face.

You can attempt to make yourself feel better by saying, "Well the punch looked good, even if I missed!" But it won't change the fact that the rest of the class is laughing at you.

KarlMarx said:
Actually, considering that the Nazis were responsible for "only" 40-60 million deaths and Communism is responsible for at least 100 milllion deaths.... being a Nazi isn't as bad as being a dirty rotten communist

Hey Karl ,
I would like to reserve a t-shirt of your avatar , large and long sleeved . Very well done !

sitarro said:
Hey Karl ,
I would like to reserve a t-shirt of your avatar , large and long sleeved . Very well done !

Thanks, and I wish I could take credit for it, but it's not my work

go to http://www.thoseshirts.com.... that's where I got the avatar....

and, yes, you really can get a T-shirt like that (and others)....

P.S. I hope that this isn't considered an ad by the powers that be! :)

Bullypulpit said:
Still delusional, I see. Your reliance on foul language betrays your own lack of emotional maturity and lack of intellectual capacity.

That shit don't work on intelligent minds Bully, peddle your psychobabble elsewhere and in the meantime look at yourself in the mirror and assess your M.O. here at USMB and tell me you are not just trolling and really disinterested in actual intelligent debate.

In fact why don't for once in your life do the right thing, be a stand up guy and fall on your sword and leave USMB voluntarily. All you do here is post some opinion piece of grandiose hyperbole and when someone trys to debate you intelligently you either flame them or run, you are nothing more than a common troll, here just to flame and fight, we've banned shitloads of them and you've been given ample time to straighten up and fly right but have so far refused to do so, I think there is ample reason and sufficient evidence to ban you but i'm giving you the opportunity to be a man and do the right thing...or you can change your ways and start engaging in intelligent debate and quit flaming everyone(and i'm not saying you don't get flamed but you flame others who don't flame you so you fucked up), you make the choice.

Personally I don't think you got it in you to do the right thing but I beg of you....don't make me fucking have to do it. :death:

Forum List

Back