Separating the fools from their dollars: Republicans to a "T"

gop_jeff said:
I'm sure he'll be back. He always takes a couple weeks between posts, can you dig?

Yeah Jeff he does that because he's been shamed, he thinks nobody will remember if he comes back at intervals. I remember.

OCA said:
He's eligible tonight at 10 p.m. This jackoffs history is one of grandiose statements, starting a fight and then running for the hills when evidence is provided to refute his claims. Sort of like a Bully, in fact now that I think about it they are basically twins.

Bully seems to be able to string together the English language better than this guy though.

OCA said:
You two are nicer than me, I cannot give a compliment to an enemy of the constitution.

Give yer ears a little tug there ol' buddy and pop yer head outta yer rectum. Your idea of supporting the Constitution sounds more like the ravings of one of Adolph's brown-shirts. On second thought, just leave your head where it's at...As full of excrement as you are, removing it would leave a horrible mess for your parent or guardian to clean up.

Have a nice day! :)

So we have an opportunity for some fresh meat and what happens? Merlin hogs it all for himself...*hmph*

I did get a laugh out of the rather vehement threats though. Yhe guy obviously does not know who he was threatening.

CSM said:
I did get a laugh out of the rather vehement threats though. Yhe guy obviously does not know who he was threatening.

Man, if I were any more of a pussycat, I'd be homosexual.

Bullypulpit said:
Give yer ears a little tug there ol' buddy and pop yer head outta yer rectum. Your idea of supporting the Constitution sounds more like the ravings of one of Adolph's brown-shirts. On second thought, just leave your head where it's at...As full of excrement as you are, removing it would leave a horrible mess for your parent or guardian to clean up.

"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Bullypulpit said:

Coming from a backwards asswipe enemy of the constitution and one who cleans excrement and changes depends off of wrinkly old fucks for a living i'll take this as a compliment.

By the way, us neocons have ran circles around any other political philosophy for 40 years now. How does it feel to be a dead dinosaur?

Lately it seems when one does not get their way politically the only recourse they have is to invoke the name of Adolph Hitler......how intellectually bankrupt! :blowup:

Same democrap tricks and slogans the last 40 years.

Republicans are for the rich and Democrats are for the working man.

Republicans want to take away social security from old people.

Republicans are racists.

Republicans are fundamentalist christian wackos.

Republicans don't care about the less fortunate and are heartless bastards.

Republicans are war mongers.

Republicans don't believe in a womans right to choose (to kill babies-so i guess that is true).

:blah2:

cptpwichita said:
Same democrap tricks and slogans the last 40 years.

Republicans are for the rich and Democrats are for the working man.

Republicans want to take away social security from old people.

Republicans are racists.

Republicans are fundamentalist christian wackos.

Republicans don't care about the less fortunate and are heartless bastards.

Republicans are war mongers.

Republicans don't believe in a womans right to choose (to kill babies-so i guess that is true).

:blah2:

Its insanity! The same crap after basically getting their asses handed to them for the last 40 years. If you listen to their rhetoric right now the election in '08 is already over, they don't stand a chance on their current course.

OCA said:
Coming from a backwards asswipe enemy of the constitution and one who cleans excrement and changes depends off of wrinkly old fucks for a living i'll take this as a compliment.

By the way, us neocons have ran circles around any other political philosophy for 40 years now. How does it feel to be a dead dinosaur?

Lately it seems when one does not get their way politically the only recourse they have is to invoke the name of Adolph Hitler......how intellectually bankrupt! :blowup:

Well, at least you admit your problem, and that's the first step on the road to recovery. But I don't know where they ship morally and intellectually bankrupt Nazis to for de-programming. I know...! They can ship your sorry ass off to GITMO where you'll learn first hand what it's like to be bound in a kneeling position for 16 hours at a time and left to wallow in your own excrement. But you're probably used to that by now given the cesspool you try to fob off as a mind.

And, to be quite honest, you wouldn't know an "enemy of the Constitution" if one came up, bit you on the ass, got lock-jaw and died. It would be hugely entertaining, though, to watch you try and bite yourself on the ass everytime you look in a mirror, you precious little nazi wannabe.

insein said:
"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

So, how long have you been having these feelings of inadequacy? You should grow up and accept responsibility for your own emotions and feelings rather than projecting them on others. :)

PsychoBlues' postings are a classic textbook case of what happens to the brains of those who drop acid, do Ecstasy or read the New York Times.

The Left has a habit of psychoanalyzing everything to the point of wrong conclusions. If we listen to them, they'd have us all believing in the Man on the Moon, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus. They spout the same old tired lines about class warfare time and time again and claim that it is something new. In reality it's the same old tired rhetoric that has been proven wrong many times before. But, true to the definition of pure insanity, they attempt it all again and expect a different result.

No wonder the Left is so angry and frustrated, they're a one trick pony that can't even do their one trick right.

KarlMarx said:
PsychoBlues' postings are a classic textbook case of what happens to the brains of those who drop acid, do Ecstasy or read the New York Times.

The Left has a habit of psychoanalyzing everything to the point of wrong conclusions. If we listen to them, they'd have us all believing in the Man on the Moon, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus.

There's no Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus? :cry:

:teeth:

Bullypulpit said:
Well, at least you admit your problem, and that's the first step on the road to recovery. But I don't know where they ship morally and intellectually bankrupt Nazis to for de-programming. I know...! They can ship your sorry ass off to GITMO where you'll learn first hand what it's like to be bound in a kneeling position for 16 hours at a time and left to wallow in your own excrement. But you're probably used to that by now given the cesspool you try to fob off as a mind.

And, to be quite honest, you wouldn't know an "enemy of the Constitution" if one came up, bit you on the ass, got lock-jaw and died. It would be hugely entertaining, though, to watch you try and bite yourself on the ass everytime you look in a mirror, you precious little nazi wannabe.

Lol everybody else is a Nazi! Welcome to the new but old left!

I wouldn't let Bully lick the sweat off my balls if he were dying of thirst, afraid he would transfer TB to me.

OCA said:

I wouldn't let Bully lick the sweat off my balls if he were dying of thirst, afraid he would transfer TB to me.

Remember: Life is sexually transmitted.

OCA said:

Tch...Tch...Tch...Your lack of mental capacity is showing, yet again. Poor boy, you got too much juice when they did your Electro Convulsive Therapy again, didn't you.

OCA said:

Actually, considering that the Nazis were responsible for "only" 40-60 million deaths and Communism is responsible for at least 100 milllion deaths.... being a Nazi isn't as bad as being a dirty rotten communist

New Topics

Forum List

Back