Separating the fools from their dollars: Republicans to a "T"

KarlMarx said:
Actually, considering that the Nazis were responsible for "only" 40-60 million deaths and Communism is responsible for at least 100 milllion deaths.... being a Nazi isn't as bad as being a dirty rotten communist

Same thing...A totalitarian is a totalitarian is a totalitarian. They have no respect for human society or life.

Bullypulpit said:
Tch...Tch...Tch...Your lack of mental capacity is showing, yet again. Poor boy, you got too much juice when they did your Electro Convulsive Therapy again, didn't you.

Bully just the fact that i'm a conservative is conclusive evidence that I could outhink and outdebate you, hell even after a fifth of Cuervo.

Does it bother you in the slightest that you are the laughingstock of the board?

OCA said:
Bully just the fact that i'm a conservative is conclusive evidence that I could outhink and outdebate you, hell even after a fifth of Cuervo.

Does it bother you in the slightest that you are the laughingstock of the board?

No more than it bothers you that you are a fool and a poltroon.

A spiritless coward? Oooh. Pulling out the big guns now.. Can't you debate without name-calling? Sheesh.

OCA said:
Bully check your status here, you don't live down to nobody. Your lower than dogshit here.

Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...You're slipping again old son. Right back to the lowest common denominator...Puerile insults, scatalogical references and your grammar is simply falling apart. It's a sad thing to watch a mind deteriorate as yours has. Have you had your prescription for Aricept refilled? It'll help with the dementia you know.

Bullypulpit said:
Same thing...A totalitarian is a totalitarian is a totalitarian. They have no respect for human society or life.

Then it is quite amazing that you support the party that wants centralized government that runs your life, tells you what you can and cant say, takes away your freedoms and money, and generally wants to run your life because they believe you cant.

Sounds like totalitarianism to me and yet you still support the Dems. :cuckoo:

Bullypulpit said:
Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...You're slipping again old son. Right back to the lowest common denominator...Puerile insults, scatalogical references and your grammar is simply falling apart. It's a sad thing to watch a mind deteriorate as yours has. Have you had your prescription for Aricept refilled? It'll help with the dementia you know.

Bully you need to check yourself in the mirror, i'm your master, I hold all the cards to your existence here.

Bully:

And, might I add that calling OCA a pontoon is just senseless. That BS isn't going to "float" around here! :laugh: :spank3: :clap1: :poke:

Bullypulpit said:

Bully i'm not in the mood, watch your step or say bye.....I don't care what anyone else thinks, i'll clip your ass here just because you are annoying.

musicman said:
Bully:

And, might I add that calling OCA a pontoon is just senseless. That BS isn't going to "float" around here! :laugh: :spank3: :clap1: :poke:

Damn MM, your lack of education is showing. Bully called OCA a "poltroon". I believe that's a platter on which one serves poultry. Although I'm not sure why Bully would call OCA something like that.

:teeth: :teeth:

Can we stir shit, or can we stir shit?

:beer:

You're both wrong.

<blockquote>Main Entry: <b>1pol·troon</b>
Pronunciation: päl-'trün
Function: noun
: a spiritless coward : CRAVEN - <i><a href=http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=poltroon&x=0&y=0>Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary</a></i></blockquote>

:teeth:

I'm smarter'n ya both. A poltroon is a spiritless coward, as stated a dozen posts back. :tng:

I win.

Something.

Bullypulpit said:
You're both wrong.

<blockquote>Main Entry: <b>1pol·troon</b>
Pronunciation: päl-'trün
Function: noun
: a spiritless coward : CRAVEN - <i><a href=http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=poltroon&x=0&y=0>Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary</a></i></blockquote>

:teeth:

Hey Bully lets find out if i'm a coward, whaddya say? I'd loved to whip up on an old terrorist sympathizer, it would give me warm fuzzies on the inside.

Bullypulpit said:
Hmmm...Musta hit a nerve. Have a nice day! :)

Nope, you're just annoying like a chinch bug.

Does it piss you off that I could ban you at any moment? I mean that possibility exists 24 hrs a day.

I expect you'll cry to Jimmy or Evil now, deal with it.

OCA said:
Hey Bully lets find out if i'm a coward, whaddya say? I'd loved to whip up on an old terrorist sympathizer, it would give me warm fuzzies on the inside.

Then you're gonna spend alot of time whuppin' on yourself. But I'm sure you've already got that well in hand.

Forum List

Back