Separate Malaysian Airline Crashes Ukraine

And Russian weapons, along with Russian literature for them, have been found in areas Ukraine has reclaimed.

Now separatists claim they don't have the black box. What do you bet they either returned it to the scene or Russia now has it.

Why is it yesterday other countries knew if and how many of their citizens were on board, but we still have no official word?

According to Kyiv Post-

Kremlin-backed insurgents now claim Malaysia Airlines plane was carrying corpses

Sick, sick, sick

And Russian weapons, along with Russian literature for them, have been found in areas Ukraine has reclaimed.

I would imagine that the Ukraine uses Russian weapons also.

Russian TV began reporting that NATO was supplying Ukraine with Russian weapons months ago. In addition, Moldovan organized crime gangs have somehow gotten hold of Russian weapons and have been caught smuggling and selling them in Ukraine. These do not explain the huge amounts and types found recently in the over run areas of eastern Ukraine that had been held by the separatist.

Russian TV began reporting that NATO was supplying Ukraine with Russian weapons months ago. In addition, Moldovan organized crime gangs have somehow gotten hold of Russian weapons and have been caught smuggling and selling them in Ukraine. These do not explain the huge amounts and types found recently in the over run areas of eastern Ukraine that had been held by the separatist.

Hopefully no one is shocked that Russia is supporting the separatist just like the US is supporting the Ukraine. The cold war is warming up again.

Hopefully no one is shocked that Russia is supporting the separatist just like the US is supporting the Ukraine. The cold war is warming up again.

how close to the brink are we?

Just cannot turn on the tv to hear what I know I will hear.
--Putin is chopping logic
--Others are cya -ing
--So---lock and load---or wait a few more days--by then Israel and Palestine may have made further action unnecessary.

Which way will the world end? About all I need to know. Just don't have the time for all the analyzing.

lying--lying---lying---No need to doubt that.

whatever thoughts and feelings you have about Drudge--no need to share--this gives me some idea---still not time to turn on the tv--to hear what has gone 'wrong' and who should be blamed----
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Last edited:

--Others are cya -ing
--So---lock and load---or wait a few more days--by then Israel and Palestine may have made further action unnecessary.

Which way will the world end? About all I need to know. Just don't have the time for all the analyzing.

Go play and have fun. There's nothing you can do about it anyway.

:party:

--Others are cya -ing

Go play and have fun. There's nothing you can do about it anyway.

:party:

no--not in partying mode---just cannot go in baby steps over ground already covered.

sarcasm invoked---very dry---it is my style.

Meaning---anyone capable of synthesizing all the facts --state your latest analysis--

Whatever Putin says---no need to spend much time on that---true for all involved. No need to think about what Malaysian Airlines should have done---irritating to spend time on the minor details.

What has Putin said
In response to that --what did Obama say
and when is the US military going to 'go'?

all I want/need to know?

US intelliegence states the Russian terrorists could not have shot the numerous planes down without help from Russia; as Putin is KGB, he surrounds himself with other former Soviet killers. They know how to "assist" the terrorists. Access to the site is being limited, per the international experts there.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/18/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Last edited:
Kindly contact the Illuminati online registrations officer in Nigeria and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from from your life now. So contact the online registrar contact now +2348143988536 Email [email protected]

Kindly contact the Illuminati online registrations officer in Nigeria and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from from your life now. So contact the online registrar contact now +2348143988536 Email [email protected]

Forum List

Back