Separate Malaysian Airline Crashes Ukraine

No confirmed US casualties yet:

Malaysia Airlines gave a breakdown of the known nationalities of the 283 passengers: 154 were Dutch, 27 were Australians, 30 were Malaysians, 12 were Indonesian, nine were from the United Kingdom, four were from Germany; four were from Belgium, three were from the Philippines and one was Canadian. Authorities were still trying to determine the nationalities of the other passengers.

This isn't directed at you personally, but it's really disheartening how when these kinds of things happen we give a shit about the nationalities of who was on the plane. People died, doesn't matter what country they're from. Just wish we'd get 295 human beings died. It's like if no Americans died so what, move on to the big sinkhole in Siberia now.

The Russians are the only people with the hardware. There's no way Putin makes a move like that without consulting Obama
I'd happily pay for you to fly Malasian Air. Rethinking your Putin ball washing I see.

^ Exhibit B: Why Progressives like Stalin and Mao are history's Biggest Mss Murderers

Stalin and Mao PROGRESSIVE, are you in the Cheney juice early? And Hitler killed more in less time, responsible for 20 million deaths. Killers are generally not compassionate, they are selfish, "MEMEME MINEMINEMINE" types. Not progressive by any standards. And of course, FASCISTS have been the the biggest killers in the last 200 years.

Last edited:

Malaysia Airlines gave a breakdown of the known nationalities of the 283 passengers: 154 were Dutch, 27 were Australians, 30 were Malaysians, 12 were Indonesian, nine were from the United Kingdom, four were from Germany; four were from Belgium, three were from the Philippines and one was Canadian. Authorities were still trying to determine the nationalities of the other passengers.

This isn't directed at you personally, but it's really disheartening how when these kinds of things happen we give a shit about the nationalities of who was on the plane. People died, doesn't matter what country they're from. Just wish we'd get 295 human beings died. It's like if no Americans died so what, move on to the big sinkhole in Siberia now.

Many short fused tempers are calling for war because of thus far unsubstantiated claims Americans died; reason does little with those that live to HATE and send others to die for their bloodlust. Also, facts are essential in tragedies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/world/europe/malaysian-airlines-plane-ukraine.html

<Russia&#8217;s president, Vladimir V. Putin, blamed Ukraine&#8217;s government for creating what he called the conditions for the insurgency in eastern Ukraine, where separatists have bragged about shooting down at least three Ukrainian military aircraft. But Mr. Putin did not specifically deny that a Russian-made weapon had felled the Malaysian jetliner.>

~~~~~~~~~
better link--
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ne-crashes-on-Ukraine-Russia-border-live.html

<00.18 The latest thinking on the provenance of the missile, according to the Wall Street Journal.

US intelligence agencies are divided over whether the missile was launched by the Russian military or by pro-Russia separatist rebels, who officials say lack the expertise on their own to bring down a commercial airline in mid-flight.

"All roads lead to the Russians to some degree," a US official told the newspaper.

00.01 Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has added to his initial comments branding the tragedy an "act of terror", insisting the event poses a security challenge world wide and not just in Ukraine.

Quote Today&#8217;s tragedy showed again that terrorism is not localised, but a world problem. And the external aggression against Ukraine is not just our problem, but a threat to European and global security."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<having stepped away for a bit---not clear about the finer points. Very clear that whatever Mr. Putin might say should be scrutinized.

What to do---what to do.

Last edited:
I'd happily pay for you to fly Malasian Air. Rethinking your Putin ball washing I see.

^ Exhibit B: Why Progressives like Stalin and Mao are history's Biggest Mss Murderers

Stalin and Mao PROGRESSIVE, are you in the Cheney juice early? And Hitler killed more in less time, responsible for 20 million deaths. Killers are generally not compassionate, selfish, "MEMEME MINEMINEMINE" types. Not progressive by any standards. And of course, FASCISTS have been the the biggest killers in the last 200 years.

Stalin, Mao and Hitler are the three greatest Progressive Founding Fathers

Pro-Russian Ukrainian rebel leader warned of flying over Ukraine air space - CBS News

Rebel leader Igor Girkin (also known as Igor Strelkov) apparently deleted a statement online saying his "militia" had*just downed an aircraft, thinking it was an Antonov AN-26 military plane. CBS News obtained a cached version of the post, in which he said Ukraine was warned not to "fly in our skies."
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17: Plane with 295 on board shot down in Ukraine - CBS News
Separatists don't have the military hardware to pull this off. Only the Russian and Ukrainian Militaries do.

In situations like this, it is prudent to ask, "cui bono, who benefits?".

Russia has no reason to target civilian aircraft, and no benefits would come from such an attack. Where as an event like this benefits the Ukrainian Government greatly, they may now get the NATO/UN intervention they have wanted for months to finally quell the separatists in the East and bring Donetsk and Luhansk under their control.
Actually the separatists have been showing off their buk missile system all week, and bragged about taking down their third plane today, but when they found out it was a commercial airliner, pulled back that statement.

IF that is true, and can be proven, Putin is in a world of hurt.

Stalin and Mao PROGRESSIVE, are you in the Cheney juice early? And Hitler killed more in less time, responsible for 20 million deaths. Killers are generally not compassionate, selfish, "MEMEME MINEMINEMINE" types. Not progressive by any standards. And of course, FASCISTS have been the the biggest killers in the last 200 years.

Stalin, Mao and Hitler are the three greatest Progressive Founding Fathers

Ok, obviously you just started high school, "Crusaders" is your school's "mascot". Look up Tojo, and Mussolini, along with Hitler, they are FASCISTS. Those three are responsible for 20 million deaths in the century your parents were born in, best to you in the struggle to learn your school's library system.

Stalin and Mao PROGRESSIVE, are you in the Cheney juice early? And Hitler killed more in less time, responsible for 20 million deaths. Killers are generally not compassionate, they are selfish, "MEMEME MINEMINEMINE" types. Not progressive by any standards. And of course, FASCISTS have been the the biggest killers in the last 200 years.

You think Progressives are "Compassionate"? LOL

Many short fused tempers are calling for war because of thus far unsubstantiated claims Americans died; reason does little with those that live to HATE and send others to die for their bloodlust. Also, facts are essential in tragedies.

The far left is NOT known for facts. Odd that the far left would make such comments..

Who is calling for WAR?

BBC is reporting the separatists have the black box and it is on its way to Russia.

What I wanna know is why when these new airliners are made and costing millions of dollars no one thinks to spend another 1 or 2% total cost on some defensive gear like chaff and flares and some avionics to know when they're being tracked and targetted by military radars. This is only going to happen more and more as emerging nations get better technology. Assuming responsibility for hundreds of people at a time but if someone takes a pot shot at you you're resigning yourself to dying with no chance whatsoever? Haven't flown since before 9/11 and this is one of the reasons why I don't.

That would have been really handy for the airliner America shot down.

The far left is NOT known for facts. Odd that the far left would make such comments..

Who is calling for WAR?

One post here, I guess you missed it:

I wish he would use this as an excuse to declare war on Russia. It would give Russia a great excuse for American regime change.

Maybe Katz has altered this statement, but it is a clear wish for war.

Who is calling for WAR?

I wish he would use this as an excuse to declare war on Russia. It would give Russia a great excuse for American regime change.

Kosh saw that post. It is all just a misunderstanding to his far right, CEC fed brain.

Do you really think a couple of anonymous voices from who knows where, on a political board will have an influence on what is done?
And from your statement you would think multitudes throughout the US were calling for war. I've yet to see that.

Who is calling for WAR?

Kosh saw that post. It is all just a misunderstanding to his far right, CEC fed brain.

My post above this one goes to you as well.

Do you really think a couple of anonymous voices from who knows where, on a political board will have an influence on what is done?
And from your statement you would think multitudes throughout the US were calling for war. I've yet to see that.

1. Of course not.
2. I have heard two people say "we should nuke Russia", I doubt either knew that Ukraine was part of the USSR, or there are Russian separatists, the feeling Russia is still "Commie" remains with some.

According to Samantha Powers, 2 of the planes downed in the last 5 days, the missiles came from within Russia. Not the Malaysian flight, but the Ukraine planes. They also have a prisoner the separatists arrested in a Russian prison.

Last edited:
Obama is weak, Putin knows it and is taking advantage of it to make moves on Ukraine and apparently supply moron's that will shoot down a passenger plane. Putin doesn't care because if America does nothing nobody will.

Forum List

Back