Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

I consider myself a pretty peaceable person however I'm having difficulting reconciling the leaders of nations scrambling to make accomodations to those who are making demands upon them to essentially let them have their way. For example this:

"We are not killers," said Stephany Lopez, 21, who traveld from El Salvador. "We just want to work for a few years, and after that he can deport us if he wants."

or this

On Friday, the governor of the Mexican state of Veracruz, Miguel Angel Yunes, said that his government would provide 100 buses to transport the migrants to Mexico City or “any other place they want” as early as Saturday.

Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

Nov. 3, 2018 / 12:46 PM PDT
By Gabe Gutierrez

HIDALGO, Texas — With the first of three Central American caravans of asylum seekers still more than 700 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, the military is beginning to fan out across southern Texas.

On Friday, soldiers reinforced the international bridge in Hidalgo, near McAllen, in the first wave of up to 15,000 troops that President Donald Trump has said will help secure the southern border. They are conducting drills and putting up chain-link fencing topped with barbed wire.

About 160 active-duty soldiers — mostly engineers and military police from various units — are now in the McAllen area, said U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Faith Laughter.

In total, including members of the National Guard who have been at the border since April, Trump's military deployment to the border could cost more than $200 million, according to The Washington Post.

Hidalgo resident Josemaria Vasquez said she strongly opposes Trump's decision.

"There's better use of that money,” Vasquez said. “This is not an invasion."​

:yes_text12: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

They will help stop the 35,000 to 50,000 who also cross every month, and the caravans.
They can come in legally like every other immigrant who has done so.
They need to be vetted.
The Border Patrol has arrested MS 13, Muslims and terrorists.

Constitutionally speaking, when thousands of foreign entities literally march on our country and try to cross our border without permission while raising a foreign flag, it's grounds for a declaration of war on their country.

I consider myself a pretty peaceable person however I'm having difficulting reconciling the leaders of nations scrambling to make accomodations to those who are making demands upon them to essentially let them have their way. For example this:

"We are not killers," said Stephany Lopez, 21, who traveld from El Salvador. "We just want to work for a few years, and after that he can deport us if he wants."

or this

On Friday, the governor of the Mexican state of Veracruz, Miguel Angel Yunes, said that his government would provide 100 buses to transport the migrants to Mexico City or “any other place they want” as early as Saturday.

By Gabe Gutierrez

HIDALGO, Texas — With the first of three Central American caravans of asylum seekers still more than 700 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, the military is beginning to fan out across southern Texas.

On Friday, soldiers reinforced the international bridge in Hidalgo, near McAllen, in the first wave of up to 15,000 troops that President Donald Trump has said will help secure the southern border. They are conducting drills and putting up chain-link fencing topped with barbed wire.

About 160 active-duty soldiers — mostly engineers and military police from various units — are now in the McAllen area, said U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Faith Laughter.

In total, including members of the National Guard who have been at the border since April, Trump's military deployment to the border could cost more than $200 million, according to The Washington Post.

They're like months early.

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Maybe we should send beer????

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Would you like to see the troops safe here at our borders or on active duty overseas where they get killed?

Constitutionally speaking, when thousands of foreign entities literally march on our country and try to cross our border without permission under the banner of a foreign flag, it's grounds for a declaration of war on their country.

Well they're going to think it's like war when Trump cuts off their funds. Tell them we can no longer send any money. We need the money to have our troops here to stop their people.

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

That would be mighty neighborly of ya! I would imagine they are gonna be hot, dusty, and tired when they arrive.

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Their violent enough already without drunken beer rages. :)
Did you see how they blooded the Mexican Military?

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

The terrorist horde. So scary...

DrDQPyrUUAA9VhT.jpg

Yes. They are not welcome. America for AMERICANS.
It is likely that the image isn't even from the caravan group.

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

Keep them there till the wall gets built in the areas that's needed.

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Drunken beer rages?

WTF is that?

At a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars as well.

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Maybe, but I always found I get more creative when drinking beer. :alcoholic:

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Forum List

Back