Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Not Using Twitter While President… It didn't Exist Until 2006

I saw the video of her making that statement. She, Bill and Carville were on the stage in easy chairs. When she said it Carville almost lost it but turned his head to hide his laughing from her. It took Bill a moment longer as he turned his head away from her. She kept droning on while sucking up the cheers from the clapping liberal seals in the audience.

Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Clinton Not Using Twitter While President… 5 Years Before It Was Founded [VIDEO]

Read your own link, Dipshit. It quotes her as saying he did not "tweet about it".

Your own link.

Holy SHIT you're a moron.

Kinda hard to tweet without Twitter.

It's obvious she was confused

As usual.

I saw the video of her making that statement. She, Bill and Carville were on the stage in easy chairs. When she said it Carville almost lost it but turned his head to hide his laughing from her. It took Bill a moment longer as he turned his head away from her. She kept droning on while sucking up the cheers from the clapping liberal seals in the audience.

Senile Hillary Brags About Bill Clinton Not Using Twitter While President… 5 Years Before It Was Founded [VIDEO]

Read your own link, Dipshit. It quotes her as saying he did not "tweet about it".

Your own link.

Actually it's obvious who she was making a snide reference to, and it wasn't Bill Clinton.
I don't even need the video to figure that out.

Does the phrase "a man you can bait with a tweet" ring a bell?

Thank you for stating the incredibly obvious. Now, do you have anything to offer that everybody doesn’t already know?

Your own link.

He is a moron, but you just proved you are as well.

Do you actually need this spelled out for you with stick figures? Or are you just willing to appear that stupid for the sake of partisan politics?

Once again, the statement ""Bill got things done and didn't just tweet about it" is not a reference to "Bill".
The reference is in the verb --- not the subject.

WHO
do you suppose "tweet about it" refers to. Just take a wild guess.

Your own link.

Actually it's obvious who she was making a snide reference to, and it wasn't Bill Clinton.
I don't even need the video to figure that out.

Does the phrase "a man you can bait with a tweet" ring a bell?

Thank you for stating the incredibly obvious. Now, do you have anything to offer that everybody doesn’t already know?

Already did that. Post 2. Try to keep up.

Bill Clinton did use the Internet a lot while President ...

uH8Xvct.png

Because having an orange twitter idiot is so much better.
Damn right it is.

Well that proves it, you can't fix stupid.
Tell that to Hillary and the progressives.

More GatewayPundit bullshit. And the actual page is 90% ads with an edited comment by Hillary taken out of context.
You're such a shill, Stevie. 2% of the posters on here are in Russia. You in that 2%? Just asking.

More GatewayPundit bullshit. And the actual page is 90% ads with an edited comment by Hillary taken out of context.
You're such a shill, Stevie. 2% of the posters on here are in Russia. You in that 2%? Just asking.
No, I'm a pure natural born citizen American. In essence, an American Patriot.

Forum List

Back