USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

Taken today. Decided to be human and look like one since I had to go to physical therapy (sciatica).

thumbnail-9-1-2.jpg
I had that before. What fixed mine was grabbing a 4x4 building post and having a 265-lb dude pull 1 leg at a time until a pop happened.

I think them Chinese people that know nerves know how to fix that, too.

It's really bad, if you got a solid post somewhere, hold it and stand on 1 leg and have a friend pull the other.

Make it a strong friend. ;)

I had sciatica for about 5 mos. As soon as you relax to go to sleep, the pain hits and then you can't sleep. Bad bad bad.

My friend pulling my leg fixed mine. No Chiropracters, no neurosurgeons, no.

Another option is them upside-downy things, but meh.

I got one, used it 3x in 10 years. :(

Last edited:
I may have posted this before. We attend 4 different reunions a year. Company, Battalion, Division and the annual Ia Drang Valley Survivors reunion. This had to be about Fall 2018. The two on my right were in my squad from April '64-Sep "66.
During Nov 14-17 I was squad leader/platoon sergeant/platoon leader, depending on the daily casualty count. We are the only 3 of the 4 left from 33 men. The man in the middle is a direct descendant of Chief Crazy Horse.

1681944424487.png

Sainte Mère d'église.

Do you know of this church? Is that it behind you?

Yes I know, he stayed deaf for a long time because of the sound of the bell and thank you for the link, I have great respect for the Americans soldiers who came to fight in my country and especially in Normandy where I want to go live there as soon as possible.

One last photo, just like for Sainte mère d'église, it's the Calvary, a donation from the godfather, the parish priest of my husband's family during the Second World War and German occupation was right next to their house in Normandy.

View attachment 843070
My pops on the right. South pacific, USS Bunker Hill CV17

FB_IMG_1697325793109.jpg

Forum List

Back