Why would a POTUS govern on behalf of filth?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do businesses write business plans around their worst?
Do teams create plays around their worst players?

Let me guess....the U.S. isn't a business or a team...right?

Good question, putting the spot light on Trump and his choices suggests he likes to be surrounded by swamp scum. I'd suggest you ask him, but knowing he's a liar I wouldn't bother.

Good question, putting the spot light on Trump and his choices suggests he likes to be surrounded by swamp scum. I'd suggest you ask him, but knowing he's a liar I wouldn't bother.

Haha....let me help you work this out.
ITlsi4gjZs0lGcQ9H6PoMnOn3f1C2C-01ii32SosszA.jpg

1429619622969.jpg

1429619622969.jpg

Juvenile memes .....lame response.

1429619622969.jpg

Yeah, right.

Prominent Conservative in the UK

300px-Widdebookclub_%28cropped%29.jpg

Why would a POTUS govern on behalf of filth?

Fortunately, Mr. Obama is no longer the President. But it's what Democrats do, these days. Instead of governing on behalf of honest, decent, mainstream Americans, they govern on behalf of faggots and trannies and other foul perverts; on behalf of violent criminals; on behalf of illegal aliens, and on behalf of all manner of other filth.

Mr. Obama's choice to take the side of filth in that manner, and Mrs. Clinton's indications that she was likely to do likewise, are a very large part of why Mr,. Trump was elected, and why Republicans made such huge gains in the last major election cycle.

Seeing that goldmansacks and other far rich traitors are surrounding Trump. I guess he likes it. lol

Oh I get it now....in the backward twisted world of LibTardo Land things aren't what they actually are.

This is your idea of a winner:
dscf6015.png

This is bottom feeding filth:
corporateheadshotslondon.jpg

Do I have it right?

Seeing that goldmansacks and other far rich traitors are surrounding Trump. I guess he likes it. lol

Oh I get it now....in the backward twisted world of LibTardo Land things aren't what they actually are.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

And you can go back and forth showing different things.

Without Liberals you'd have 1% earning money and 99% living in almost slavery, working 12 hours a day, 6 1/2 days a week or more. No healthcare, enough food to survive, and plenty of diseases. We know this, it happened.

Without Liberals you'd have 1% earning money and 99% living in almost slavery, working 12 hours a day, 6 1/2 days a week or more. No healthcare, enough food to survive, and plenty of diseases. We know this, it happened.

What a ridiculous claim, even for a LIbEral.

At its root is the idea that the average person is unable to carry his own weight, unable to support himself, and can only get by if government will help him. That may be true for a few worthless parasites such as yourself, but for most of us, it's not true at all.

Last edited:
Let's consider this.

Why would someone who found a family friendly podiatrist to get a diagnosis of bone spurs to avoid service, then criticize a POW who was tortured for his service have any qualms about any other scrap of morality? Why would someone who openly joked about sexual harassment avoid commenting on a Republican accused of pedophilia leap at the chance to tweet about a Democrat doing precisely what he had earlier joked,about?

And how can Americans,who wrap themselves,in both biblical morality and the sanctity of the flag go on to defend such a character?

Are your moral codes flexible enough to excuse sins you cite against others for partisan talking points?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

You're only showing your ignorance of history, moron.

What a ridiculous claim, even for a LIbEral.

At its root is the idea that the average person is unable to carry his own weight, unable to support himself,and can only get by if government will help him. That may be true for a few worthless parasites such as yourself, but for most of us, it's not true at all.

Put perfectly....
It's just super unrealistic to think that a good President would or should ever put our worse Americans first. This POTUS definitely will never pull that shit.
My point is this; disgusting trannies, faggots, illegals, criminals, welfare sucking bottom feeders....well, Liberals......should stop their bitching....NOTHINGS FUCKING CHANGING!

Let's consider this.

Why would someone who found a family friendly podiatrist to get a diagnosis of bone spurs to avoid service, then criticize a POW who was tortured for his service have any qualms about any other scrap of morality? Why would someone who openly joked about sexual harassment avoid commenting on a Republican accused of pedophilia leap at the chance to tweet about a Democrat doing precisely what he had earlier joked,about?

And how can Americans,who wrap themselves,in both biblical morality and the sanctity of the flag go on to defend such a character?

Are your moral codes flexible enough to excuse sins you cite against others for partisan talking points?

That is not how it works. Educate yourself before proving your ignorance.

1429619622969.jpg

Let's just go with Trump's handpicked monster to represent the ideal female conservative:

sarah-huckabee-sanders-800x430.jpg

1429619622969.jpg

Further proof that cons see women as just objects . Look pretty and shut up!

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

A bald-faced lie.

You answered your own question. The US isn't a business or team. We have an entire population to be responsible for not just those who we hire or those who make the team.

1429619622969.jpg

Let's just go with Trump's handpicked monster to represent the ideal female conservative:

sarah-huckabee-sanders-800x430.jpg
Monster? Misogynist much?

Forum List

Back