Send her back

The fly over states, the ones who gave trump the electoral win.

Ohio is a fly over state? hhhmmm. Pennsylvania?
Is Michigan a flyover state - ie. where some of the '4' are from?
That aside, them voting in Trump wasn't a good thing. And why does anybody who disagrees with the low life piece of shit anti-American? You know, you right wingers are the ones who always bring up this 'if you are left you are anti-American' bullshit. Your country was built on disagreement. That's how it rolls...

And yknow what, your FF's weren't fucking gods. They only allowed certain men to vote and a lot were slave owners. Sure, they were men of their time, but they were hardly paragons of virtue...

WI, MI and PA are not fly over states, do I need to list them all? Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, N & S Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Indiana, Utah, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and lets not forget Mississippi & Alabama.
So there votes don’t matter? Lol you are a nazi haha
If votes really matter, your orange buddy had 3 million fewer ones.
Votes spread across all of America count.. if you want to win! Kiss my white ass in Kansas Lol hahah

355B8AC6-7187-45AA-9554-4E704A50D219.jpeg

The fly over states, the ones who gave trump the electoral win.

That aside, them voting in Trump wasn't a good thing. And why does anybody who disagrees with the low life piece of shit anti-American? You know, you right wingers are the ones who always bring up this 'if you are left you are anti-American' bullshit. Your country was built on disagreement. That's how it rolls...

And yknow what, your FF's weren't fucking gods. They only allowed certain men to vote and a lot were slave owners. Sure, they were men of their time, but they were hardly paragons of virtue...

WI, MI and PA are not fly over states, do I need to list them all? Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, N & S Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Indiana, Utah, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and lets not forget Mississippi & Alabama.
Votes spread across all of America count.. if you want to win! Kiss my white ass in Kansas Lol hahah
Your mind is already made up. Your MAGA hat says it all.

What does the MAGA hat say Dave? You represent tyranny and camps and worse. Progs use compassion as an agenda to get their way. We have opened up our nation sexually to do anything and we have to run commercials 24 hours a day to take pills for HIV/AIDS. What dystopian culture does this?

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'

Hey you stupid fuck: This bitch lied to get into America, and she is a Jew-hating, America-hating antisemitic fascist piece of Muslim shit!! You like her? Let her live in your house. If I were president I'd send her AND you to Somalia.

So votes don’t matter to you.. interesting

Last edited:
The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Hey you stupid fuck: This bitch lied to get into America, and she is a Jew-hating, America-hating antisemitic fascist piece of Muslim shit!! You like her? Let her live in your house. If I were president I'd send her AND you to Somalia.
No she didn’t lie
That is part of a conservative smear campaign

Similar to what they do to all Muslim immigrants

No she didn’t lie

She came to America as part of a family SHE DIDN'T BELONG TO.. she lied, changed her name.. she’s going buh bye

No she didn’t lie

She came to America as part of a family SHE DIDN'T BELONG TO.. she lied, changed her name.. she’s going buh bye
Unsubstantiated for the two years it has been claimed

Conservative myth

if a cop pulls a car over, he gives the ticket to the dad not the kid in the backseat.

i want that kid to grow up and pay taxes, instead of just having the government take care of him

No she didn’t lie

Unsubstantiated for the two years it has been claimed

Conservative myth
Lol it’s in her public documentation . David Steinberg: Tying up loose threads in the curious case

Simple, I'd kick out all the Muslims.

The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.” - A. Hitler, 1919

Adolf Hitler Issues Comment on the “Jewish Question” — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
I said Muslims, not Jews.

Du-uh. You said, about Muslims, what Hitler said about Jewish people. Sort of Hitler-esque, don't you think?
Adolf wanted to kill all the Jews. I don't want to hurt the muzzies, just deport them. They seem so unhappy here. I'll even help them pack. You too. :biggrin:

Adolf started out claiming he only wanted to kick them out, too.

Omar can say whatever anti-American stupidity she pleases. That is her right.

And we can say "send her back". That is our right.

That's the way freedom of speech works.

Simple, I'd kick out all the Muslims.

The “ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.” - A. Hitler, 1919

Adolf Hitler Issues Comment on the “Jewish Question” — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Du-uh. You said, about Muslims, what Hitler said about Jewish people. Sort of Hitler-esque, don't you think?
Adolf wanted to kill all the Jews. I don't want to hurt the muzzies, just deport them. They seem so unhappy here. I'll even help them pack. You too. :biggrin:

I call Godwin's law on you. Now :anj_stfu:

I give a fuck.

Maybe you should take a look at what you're saying.

I give a fuck.

Maybe you should take a look at what you're saying.
I'm saying that I'd deport all mooselimbs... and you.

No she didn’t lie

Report after report indicates she lied to gain sanctuary and admittance to the USA. She's also a bygamist.

Forum List

Back