Send her back

You don't like Americans, maybe you ought to go somewhere else.
I love all real Americans.. not who democrats tell me who’s American
I love all Americans with the exception of racists, Especially those who when called to serve our great country; went ,,Not like this yellow degenerate scum in our WH now
You hate America because most of America is made up of trump supporters.. you only like 3 counties in America that are over populated with foreigners who vote illegally lol

So you should def move out

Most of America didn't vote for trump and they don't like him. Most of America isn't trump supporters.

trump got 62 million votes.

There are 320 million people in America.

That's not most of America.

Hillary got nearly 66 million votes.

Hillary got more votes than trump so it's more correct to say most of American voted for her than trump.

By the way, how's the weather in Moscow comrade?
Look at the map, I see more red than blue.
iu

You guys are looking at the wrong map. You should be looking at the 2018 midterms map. The one where people voted on what they thought of Trump’s policies.

Hillary isn’t running this time.

I love all Americans with the exception of racists, Especially those who when called to serve our great country; went ,,Not like this yellow degenerate scum in our WH now
You hate America because most of America is made up of trump supporters.. you only like 3 counties in America that are over populated with foreigners who vote illegally lol

Most of America didn't vote for trump and they don't like him. Most of America isn't trump supporters.

Hillary got more votes than trump so it's more correct to say most of American voted for her than trump.

iu

You guys are looking at the wrong map. You should be looking at the 2018 midterms map. The one where people voted on what they thought of Trump’s policies.

/----/ We had 65 GOP Congressmen retire in 2018. That's a tough number to make up.

iu

But you won less seats then normal
Coming off losing the presidency

Ilhan Omar is just like the Somalis that wanted to kill us when we were in Mogadishu in 93'.
She is evil to the core.
I saw them on the streets of Mogadishu every day.
She has no soul because she hates us with a passion.
The way she talks about white people is a dead giveaway.

I'll bite.

What did she say about white people?
Maybe you need to watch her press conference the other day.
She makes a point of talking about whites when it's not necessary.
She talks about every time there is a WHITE supremisist....or a WHITE shooting innocent Muslims in a Mosque........now explain why she says "Every Time A White Person Shoots Up A Mosque" when the only time I've ever heard of it happening was in NEW ZEALAND only once. She conflates a guy from Australia with America.

Most of the time it's always MUSLIMS flying planes into buildings killing 3000 people, and MUSLIMS, attacking people with a knife, or a MUSLIM attacking people on the sidewalks with their car.....or a MUSLIM shooting up a gay bar...or a MUSLIM setting off pressure-cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon. She must think all of that is nothing.....because "Some people did some things" on 911. Muslims like Omar think that those Whites had it coming when the crazy Muslim lost his shit and killed innocent people. So she won't dignify any questions about her avid support for al Qaeda, which is obviously an attempt not to have to answer the question....because Muslim Fundamentalists feel that denying their true feelings is a sin....so they won't answer one way or another about an answer that will hang their ass if they admit to it in public outside of the mosque.......but she has no problem Trashing Trump, Christians, Jews, ICE, and America in general. THAT she doesn't avoid talking about.

Ok I watched the press conference and I'm caught up now.

She was addressing Trump saying that she was in favor of al-qaeda. She was saying that she shouldn't have to condemn Islamic terrorists every time one of them does something terrible, just as white people shouldn't have to condemn terrorist acts committed by white people. At least that's how I received it.

Her comment didn't seem out of line to me. Trump's false claims against her however...you don't see anything wrong with that?

As far as I have seen, none of those women made any offensive, anti American or anti Israel statements. None of them have done what trump and his followers have accused them of doing.

In fact when the far right radical extremists are asked what they said that was so offensive none of them can say, they just say it's in the news or something lame like that.

Well maybe you need to do a search because obviously you're either just out from under a rock or you agree with every despicable thing they say.

Did you ever listen to the vile things Trump said about America BEFORE he became President ?

I'll bite.

What did she say about white people?
She talks about every time there is a WHITE supremisist....or a WHITE shooting innocent Muslims in a Mosque........now explain why she says "Every Time A White Person Shoots Up A Mosque" when the only time I've ever heard of it happening was in NEW ZEALAND only once. She conflates a guy from Australia with America.

Most of the time it's always MUSLIMS flying planes into buildings killing 3000 people, and MUSLIMS, attacking people with a knife, or a MUSLIM attacking people on the sidewalks with their car.....or a MUSLIM shooting up a gay bar...or a MUSLIM setting off pressure-cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon. She must think all of that is nothing.....because "Some people did some things" on 911. Muslims like Omar think that those Whites had it coming when the crazy Muslim lost his shit and killed innocent people. So she won't dignify any questions about her avid support for al Qaeda, which is obviously an attempt not to have to answer the question....because Muslim Fundamentalists feel that denying their true feelings is a sin....so they won't answer one way or another about an answer that will hang their ass if they admit to it in public outside of the mosque.......but she has no problem Trashing Trump, Christians, Jews, ICE, and America in general. THAT she doesn't avoid talking about.

She was addressing Trump saying that she was in favor of al-qaeda. She was saying that she shouldn't have to condemn Islamic terrorists every time one of them does something terrible, just as white people shouldn't have to condemn terrorist acts committed by white people. At least that's how I received it.

Her comment didn't seem out of line to me. Trump's false claims against her however...you don't see anything wrong with that?

As far as I have seen, none of those women made any offensive, anti American or anti Israel statements. None of them have done what trump and his followers have accused them of doing.

In fact when the far right radical extremists are asked what they said that was so offensive none of them can say, they just say it's in the news or something lame like that.

Well maybe you need to do a search because obviously you're either just out from under a rock or you agree with every despicable thing they say.

Did you ever listen to the vile things Trump said about America BEFORE he became President ?

MAGA? I know scary lol

Well, since lock her up was such a joke, I guess they needed something new.

Even his worshipers know that is not going to happen
No he said if you don’t like America. Which she doesn’t. Kick her out

Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
i havnt heard any of those for say what they like about America !!! according to wimps like you burning the flag is patriotic decent ,defending the flag is racist .

According to you, Americans have no right to dissent, no right to criticize the government, and no right to speak their minds. Whether you say "Send her back" or "America - love it or leave it", both sentiments are un-American and violate the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers were the ultimate protestors. They enshrined the rights you would take away from Oman and the other Congresswomen. What you're proposing is government by authoritarian dictatorship.
i did not say anything about taking away her right of free speech ,she has the right to say as her anti Semitic American hating ass pleases ...i also have the right to say love it or leave it .....do you condemn antifa for physically attacking people they disagree with ???

The difference is that none of those women are violating anyone's civil right to Liberty.

You obviously either don't believe in our constitution and what America stands for or you don't know the meaning of the word liberty.

It means having the right to live in a nation without the government persecuting you or kicking you out.

So from your own words you hate America and our constitution. At least using your measure of things.

By the way, who said something that was anti semitic and what did she say?
my nut sack is so big when i wear a jock strap it looks like an eye patch on a bean bag chair .

Well, since lock her up was such a joke, I guess they needed something new.

Even his worshipers know that is not going to happen
Not liking certain aspects of America was what this country was built on. Our constitution was formed to ensure citizens have a right to protest their governments policies, have a right to vote for the policies they support and in the case of these four women......get elected to support your views
i havnt heard any of those for say what they like about America !!! according to wimps like you burning the flag is patriotic decent ,defending the flag is racist .

According to you, Americans have no right to dissent, no right to criticize the government, and no right to speak their minds. Whether you say "Send her back" or "America - love it or leave it", both sentiments are un-American and violate the Constitution.

The Founding Fathers were the ultimate protestors. They enshrined the rights you would take away from Oman and the other Congresswomen. What you're proposing is government by authoritarian dictatorship.
i did not say anything about taking away her right of free speech ,she has the right to say as her anti Semitic American hating ass pleases ...i also have the right to say love it or leave it .....do you condemn antifa for physically attacking people they disagree with ???

The difference is that none of those women are violating anyone's civil right to Liberty.

You obviously either don't believe in our constitution and what America stands for or you don't know the meaning of the word liberty.

It means having the right to live in a nation without the government persecuting you or kicking you out.

So from your own words you hate America and our constitution. At least using your measure of things.

my nut sack is so big when i wear a jock strap it looks like an eye patch on a bean bag chair .
Nice talk yid

MAGA? I know scary lol

America is a mess is more like it Said multiple times

Nice talk yid
:iyfyus.jpg:

The new rallying cry for the Republican base. If you don’t agree with Trumps policies, you should go back to where you came from

Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
/-----/
View attachment 270309
Hardly a straw man

Trump did tell them to go back to the countries which they came from

racist bastard
/——/ What makes it racist? And why isn’t it racist for the Squad to condemn the USA?
They don’t

You don't like Americans, maybe you ought to go somewhere else.

iu
Vacant land does not vote

iu
Hey you are right lol thanks for agreeing with us lol

iu
The blue areas happen to represent where people actually live

iu
The blue areas happen to represent where people actually live
So no one lives in red areas? Lol you just said land doesn’t vote haha

iu

Vacant minds vote democrat.

You may shoot me with your words, You may cut me with your eyes, You may kill me with your hatefulness, But still, like air, I’ll rise. -Maya Angelou

Have you ever read the 14th Amendment? It's very clear.
I have, and I actually understand it too. The amendment was written in 1868 to grant citizenship to the recently freed slaves, not to anybody whose mother sneaks across the border to give birth. The key phrase is "and subject to the jurisdiction of". Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. This is the reason why Native Americans required a future act of Congress to receive citizenship, even though they were born here. At the time of the 14th Amendment, they were not subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S.

Don't take my word for it, research it yourself.

Forum List

Back