Senator Murkowski Booted From GOP--If There Is Such A Think, Anymore?

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

Democrats will welcome her with open arms

So they want her to stop identifying as a Republican. She can't be kicked out and so she wasn't booted. I really believe we need to rid ourselves of Republicans and Democrats. Neither is a party for America.

I would vote for the Alaskan Party of the Rump from saying they are the GOP.

Compared to Senator Ron Johnson, especially: Mostly people will have to wonder at how GOP Alaskans can't distinguish the color, "White" in the state's natural wonders(?). Kind of hard to see: What they think?

Mostly, history seems to think that indigenous Americans: Actually arrived first, in Alaska--on foot(?)!

Democrats will welcome her with open arms

Only because the crazy bitch has crazy eyes and is unhinged like the Dimm's.

better to wait until Indeependent poster learns how to ready! Anyone includes B. Kidd poster.

I see plenty of reason to pull out all the stops and vote that woman out of office

but I see no reason to kick her out of the republican party

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.
Let us know when you get your first paycheck and discover taxes.
okay, I'll let you know.

Okay, I got my first paycheck.

Untitled11.jpg

Can someone please run this gobbledygook through their mascale decoder ring and let us know what the secret message translates to in English?

1615926185545.png

Last edited:
Murkowski has always been a moderate.

The Trump GOP will not tolerate anyone who isn’t one of his acolytes.
That is not true. Intoleration is a hallmark of the Left.

Not true?
That is what I said.

Forum List

Back