Senator Murkowski Booted From GOP--If There Is Such A Think, Anymore?

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Unfortunately AGAIN, for unedumacated yahoos, Senators (and Congress Reps, Mayors, Governors etc etc) are not hired to serve the interests of some yahoo political party. They're there to serve the interests of their CONSTITUENTS.

Prove me wrong.
Bernie Sanders will tell you that in theory you are correct and in practice you are incorrect.

Oh look the GOP is eating itself. If Murkowski flips to a Democrat and gives the GOP -1 and the Democrats a +1 in the Senate, it's even more over for the GOP. Every Senate seat for the GOP is precious right now.

There are a bunch of them that this needs to be done to. Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, etc... Even when it costs the party power in the chamber. Unity of Ideology is far more important than control of the chamber.

Unfortunately AGAIN, for unedumacated yahoos, Senators (and Congress Reps, Mayors, Governors etc etc) are not hired to serve the interests of some yahoo political party. They're there to serve the interests of their CONSTITUENTS.

Prove me wrong.
You are right about what they are supposed to do. The election proved they have no intention of doing it. Our, now illegitimate, government is a criminal enterprise that looks out for itself not the people.

Prove me wrong.
Bernie Sanders will tell you that in theory you are correct and in practice you are incorrect.

Actually the Constitution tells us ALL that. As I told the above yahoo, "prove me wrong". This does not.

Prove me wrong.

Actually the Constitution tells us ALL that. As I told the above yahoo, "prove me wrong". This does not.

Prove me wrong.

Once AGAIN I don't need Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Jim Jeffords (Liebermann, Byrd, Barkley, Buckley, Thurmond et al) NOR do I need Toomey, Collins, Burr, Romney, Sasse, Cheney et al, to tell me that. It's their fucking JOB. Check your Constitution. Borrow mine if you need to.

How many people in here make $26 or more and work from home? Honest answers please.
I know a lot of people who make way more and work from home due to COVID.
I don't but I am stanchly in favor of anyone with a desk job who is responsible being allowed to work from home.

Prove me wrong.

Once AGAIN I don't need Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Jim Jeffords (Liebermann, Byrd, Barkley, Buckley, Thurmond et al) to tell me that. It's their fucking JOB. Check your Constitution. Borrow mine if you need to.
Their De Facto job, ProgBot, is to do as their Wall Street masters tell them.

You’re right, they’re not elected to represent a party. HOWEVER, if you want to claim to be associated with, a member of, and speaking for a particular organization you had damn well better either be in lockstep with that organization or be preparedfor them to tell you to stop claiming to be a member of their organization.

The Trumped-Up residency is out-of-state--not in Alaska--but regular Alaska GOP has changed its own residency, apparently. Florida is nice, even beyond Spring Break: Per the regular remaining in Alaska(?). They're not too thrilled with Tribal Descendant peoples, either(?). Where does the Eskimo vote now go? You can't just walk-back some people anymore. We have the Bering Strait, now!

Too many people are not too likely to remain in the Party of Senator Johnson, at any rate: The clearly White Supremacist brand!

One thing recommending GOP to follow along with Gun Control. It really hurts to yourselves in the feet, all the time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think! Matt 25: 14-30, is actually what you get!)

Please try again when you sober up!

Prove me wrong.

Once AGAIN I don't need Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Jim Jeffords (Liebermann, Byrd, Barkley, Buckley, Thurmond et al) NOR do I need Toomey, Collins, Burr, Romney, Sasse, Cheney et al, to tell me that. It's their fucking JOB. Check your Constitution. Borrow mine if you need to.

"Wall Street masters" huh.

Is that what "Alaska Republican Party" means?

You’re right, they’re not elected to represent a party. HOWEVER, if you want to claim to be associated with, a member of, and speaking for a particular organization you had damn well better either be in lockstep with that organization or be preparedfor them to tell you to stop claiming to be a member of their organization.
Pogo only wants to believe that of Republicans.

Bullshit. You're actually sitting here suggesting you can't be a member of an organization and dissent from its "lockstep"?

That's a robot-clown post, bro.

Oh and be sure to tell the class how an Alaska Senator purports to "speak for" a political party. This oughta be good.

Prove me wrong.

"Wall Street masters" huh.

Is that what "Alaska Republican Party" means?
I guess you better start insulting Bernie Sanders and AOC.
I'm glad to know that any Republican who opposes Trump is good in your eyes.
Have you always loved Open Borders Republicans, or just since Trump?

How many people in here make $26 or more and work from home? Honest answers please.

$42.35 per hour, pending a 3% raise on May 13th. I work a four, ten hour day week (Mon-Thurs) from a desk in my kitchen. My department has been working from home for a year as of yesterday.

Bullshit. You're actually sitting here suggesting you can't be a member of an organization and dissent from its "lockstep"?

That's a robot post, bro.
Tell us you tell your boss or clients to fuck off.

Forum List

Back