Senator Football Gets Spanked In Senate Today. Rules Changed To End Is Hostage Taking

Marine is a title and thus capitalized.

I love how flipped out nuts they look when they make up words like ReNaziKlans.

Right on the edge of certifiable insanity, and we are looking forward to the time when we'll legally be able to implement involuntary commitment again.

Every position has been filled. The hearing is a formal confirmation....that's all.
Care4all, can you hear me now?

The Senate has confirmed the appointment of three military leaders to positions within the Defense Department.

Last night, the Senate voted to confirm Air Force Gen. CQ Brown, Jr. to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Today, the Senate voted to confirm Gen. Randy A. George as Army chief of staff and Gen. Eric M. Smith as Marine Corps commandant.

"I want to congratulate Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr. on his confirmation as our nation's next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III said following last night's confirmation vote. "He will be a tremendous leader of our joint force, and I look forward to working with him in his new capacity."

Care4all, can you hear me now?

The Senate has confirmed the appointment of three military leaders to positions within the Defense Department.

Last night, the Senate voted to confirm Air Force Gen. CQ Brown, Jr. to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Today, the Senate voted to confirm Gen. Randy A. George as Army chief of staff and Gen. Eric M. Smith as Marine Corps commandant.

"I want to congratulate Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr. on his confirmation as our nation's next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff," Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III said following last night's confirmation vote. "He will be a tremendous leader of our joint force, and I look forward to working with him in his new capacity."

There are still hundreds of promotions in waiting to fill positions, to pass that were on hold.

It takes a singular asshole to require the creation of a whole new Senate rule just to deal with him. Congratulations, Alabama Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville: You achieved that today. The Senate Rules Committee voted 9-7 to temporarily change the rules to overcome Tuberville’s ongoing blockade of all military promotions.

Tuberville has been blocking the promotions since February, ostensibly protesting the Pentagon policy that pays for service members to travel to states where abortion is legal, if they need to—a policy that none of the hundreds of officers he is punishing is responsible for creating or implementing. The resolution passed by the Rules Committee on Tuesday would allow military nominations to be confirmed en bloc, or all at once.

No Tommy, abortion does not even register as important. Didn't you get that message in last weeks elections.
after what you mother fuckers did in afghan and all the messes since.......fuck you, you god damned weak all mouthed faggot punk

It takes a singular asshole to require the creation of a whole new Senate rule just to deal with him. Congratulations, Alabama Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville: You achieved that today. The Senate Rules Committee voted 9-7 to temporarily change the rules to overcome Tuberville’s ongoing blockade of all military promotions.

Tuberville has been blocking the promotions since February, ostensibly protesting the Pentagon policy that pays for service members to travel to states where abortion is legal, if they need to—a policy that none of the hundreds of officers he is punishing is responsible for creating or implementing. The resolution passed by the Rules Committee on Tuesday would allow military nominations to be confirmed en bloc, or all at once.

No Tommy, abortion does not even register as important. Didn't you get that message in last weeks elections.
I see. Change the rules. They are the assholes.

They are temporary fills without long term authority or rank
Accomplishing the task before them, while defending and protecting the Constitution.
Are you implying they aren't doing their job?
Why do Republicans hate our military?
That's a good one.............especially when taking over after a democrat administration.....
Why do Repo's always have to rebuild the military after dems have raped it's coffers for freebie programs?

Accomplishing the task before them, while defending and protecting the Constitution.
Are you implying they aren't doing their job?

That's a good one.............especially when taking over after a democrat administration.....
Why do Repo's always have to rebuild the military after dems have raped it's coffers for freebie programs?
Actually they aren’t accomplishing the task. They lack full authority and rank.

Why do Republicans hate our military

Forum List

Back