Senator Cruz, Others Introduce Bill To Ban Federal Coronavirus Passports

What bill is in the works that would confiscate all your guns?

None.
HR 227 and HR 1808. Aren't you paying attention?

I looked up HR 1808 Assault weapons ban

From the Text:

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Those exceptions means that anybody who currently has such a firearm can keep it. Nothing will be confiscated.

Seems Karen Coyote needs a rule reminder again. Going through multiple threads and stalking my posts. Again. Maybe try to have a legitimate argument and you won’t look so stupid.
Rules? You mean like going through and hitting disagree on post after post of mine? 5 in one swoop...ya...let's talk about that. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
One thread you fucking retard. You went through multiples simply to stalk my posts asshole. All because you have no argument after you got put in your place. Try getting a real argument and quit trying to deflect. Seems you’re the one who can’t take it Karen. More me-me-me.
Try providing an argument asshole instead of clicking disagree on post after post. It's not rocket science. I'm just dishing back what you dished out. If you can't take it, don't do it.
I did post an argument asshole. One that you conveniently have totally avoided in favor of stalking my posts in multiple other threads. Now how about YOU try making an argument. Since you never have and never will you fucking lying asshole. Now quit deflecting asshole.

Hey Karen, all of your pathetic arguments boil down to “you HAVE to get vaccinated because I want you to so I feel safe”. Nothing is more me-me-me snowflake than that. Trying to force others to do what you want. How dictatorial of you.
A better example is an army squad out on patrol. The 1st Lt. wants everybody fully suited up, vests, plates, helmet. Because they don't abandon a fellow soldier who goes down. It takes 2 soldiers out of the fight to care for each wounded warrior, so it's vital to minimize casualties, so it's not a soldiers "freedom" if he doesn't want to protect himself.
Now that you’ve put up a totally irrelevant “comparison” maybe you can try a real one. Civilians aren’t military.

You will NOT take away my freedoms because you are terrified without reason.
This is a lie.

No one wants to take away your freedoms.
"Let me see your papers" is not taking away freedoms?
Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.
"Personal responsibility" comes with assuming the risks...You want to wave a gun in the faces of those who are perfectly willing to assume those risks.

Now buzz off, turbo-Karen.
Personal responsibility isn't limited to assuming the risks. Any child will assume risks. It's taking responsibility for the effects your choices have on the rights of others that requires an adult mindset. I don't think you Me-me-me snowflakes quite have that concept down.
Hey Karen, all of your pathetic arguments boil down to “you HAVE to get vaccinated because I want you to so I feel safe”. Nothing is more me-me-me snowflake than that. Trying to force others to do what you want. How dictatorial of you.
Ahhhh...hold on a sec.

I'm not and have never said you have to get vaccinated. For adults, that's a personal choice - I don't think any vaccines are mandated.

However - like with any choice there are upsides and downsides. Private entities - like a concert for example - can (and in the interests of public health in an epidemic) require proof of vaccination or a negative covid tests. Likewise, other countries can require proof of vaccination to cross their borders. Wearing a mask, until the epidemic is under control can also be reasonably required for those that aren't vaccinated (but really it's impossible to enforce).
Where did i say you said that? Apparently you’re illiterate too. Your arguments ALL come back to forcing people to do something because YOU want to feel a certain way. Sorry, you don’t get to do that. HIPA laws still apply. My private medical history is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Period.

Three U.S. Senators introduced legislation on Friday to ban the federal government from establishing coronavirus passports related to individual’s immunization status.

U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) introduced the bill, which also prohibits the federal government from being able to work with third parties to establish immunization passports.

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

“Americans have a well-established right to privacy that any mandated” immunization passport “would destroy,” Cruz said, adding that it “would be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, do not get” it.

Sanity.
Wait wait

Pass it out of committee
Bring it to the floor
Then all but nine Democrats filibuster it!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You can’t filibuster it. That would be racist, remember?

I love it when I read that Conservative Patriots are introducing these good bills.

I would love it even more when I read these bills have passed.

I'm so tired of the introducing here, introducing there grrrrrrrrr.....I want Patriots bills to make Law already!!!!!!

That's just me.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
That's exactly right... You are free to stay at home and quiver in fear. The rest of us will have freedom.

I’m vaccinated
:dance:
Not a threat to others

Those who are a threat can keep to themselves

Being vaccinated does not mean you can not spread the virus. The vaccine is not a cure and it is like the flu shot and it will limit the damage the virus can do to you.

You can still contract and spread the virus and it has been reported people have contracted the virus even after being vaccinated…

Cruz said that “Americans shouldn’t be discriminated against because of” their immunization status, “whether that is at work or in everyday life.”

Americans have a right to spread a deadly infection if they want to
You're goddamn right.

You don't get to demand anything from us. Go hide under your bed, you authoritarian shit.
How about you respect the rights and freedoms of others and keep your goddamn germs to yourself?
So let me get this straight--if you get vaccinated, you quit passing germs? Is that what you just said? I think your answer is self-isolation.

When did we become a nation of such fucking cowards?
So I guess you consider it cowardly to shut down public pools during polio outbreaks?
No I would consider it cowardly to continue the practice after the problem has been dealt with.
Ok, so until Covid is dealt with, you have no problem with mask mandates, social distancing etc. in areas that are seeing increased cases?
What areas are seeing increased cases? It seems the states no longer enforcing that are showing decreases in covid.
The states that are no longer enforcing are no longer enforcing because they are seeing a reduction in cases.
Yet we were told by the alleged experts this would be a disaster if these states did this yet that has not been the case so maybe just maybe people should take a sceond look at the mask mandates and social distancing rules.
They also want everybody to forget they claimed letting fans into the stadium for the Super Bowl would be a “super spreader”. Reality? Not ONE case came from the stadium. With thousands of people there.

This is a lie.

Would be dick-tater jackasses like C_Foghorn_Leghorn don't know what the words "freedom" and "liberty" mean.
Or maybe they do. Freedom and Liberty require a degree of personal responsibility in order to work in a society.

You guys seem to have jettisoned the "personal responsibility" aspect and turned it into a "me me me" demand.
"Personal responsibility" comes with assuming the risks...You want to wave a gun in the faces of those who are perfectly willing to assume those risks.

Personal responsibility isn't limited to assuming the risks. Any child will assume risks. It's taking responsibility for the effects your choices have on the rights of others that requires an adult mindset. I don't think you Me-me-me snowflakes quite have that concept down.
Ahhhh...hold on a sec.

I'm not and have never said you have to get vaccinated. For adults, that's a personal choice - I don't think any vaccines are mandated.

However - like with any choice there are upsides and downsides. Private entities - like a concert for example - can (and in the interests of public health in an epidemic) require proof of vaccination or a negative covid tests. Likewise, other countries can require proof of vaccination to cross their borders. Wearing a mask, until the epidemic is under control can also be reasonably required for those that aren't vaccinated (but really it's impossible to enforce).
Where did i say you said that? Apparently you’re illiterate too. Your arguments ALL come back to forcing people to do something because YOU want to feel a certain way. Sorry, you don’t get to do that. HIPA laws still apply. My private medical history is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Period.
Where did you say it? Right in the post I responded to:

Hey Karen, all of your pathetic arguments boil down to “you HAVE to get vaccinated because I want you to so I feel safe”.

No one can force you to get vaccinated. It's your choice. No one can force you to reveal private medical information. It's your choice.

So I guess you consider it cowardly to shut down public pools during polio outbreaks?
No I would consider it cowardly to continue the practice after the problem has been dealt with.
Ok, so until Covid is dealt with, you have no problem with mask mandates, social distancing etc. in areas that are seeing increased cases?
What areas are seeing increased cases? It seems the states no longer enforcing that are showing decreases in covid.
The states that are no longer enforcing are no longer enforcing because they are seeing a reduction in cases.
Yet we were told by the alleged experts this would be a disaster if these states did this yet that has not been the case so maybe just maybe people should take a sceond look at the mask mandates and social distancing rules.
They also want everybody to forget they claimed letting fans into the stadium for the Super Bowl would be a “super spreader”. Reality? Not ONE case came from the stadium. With thousands of people there.
Actually 57 cases were linked to it.

This is a lie.

Ahhhh...hold on a sec.

Hey Karen, all of your pathetic arguments boil down to “you HAVE to get vaccinated because I want you to so I feel safe”.

No one can force you to get vaccinated. It's your choice. No one can force you to reveal private medical information. It's your choice.
Again you’re illiterate. Nowhere there does it say you stated that. It says ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS BOIL DOWN TO THAT. So you have no right to ask me for any proof of any vaccinations. Good to know.

You're goddamn right.

You don't get to demand anything from us. Go hide under your bed, you authoritarian shit.
How about you respect the rights and freedoms of others and keep your goddamn germs to yourself?
So let me get this straight--if you get vaccinated, you quit passing germs? Is that what you just said? I think your answer is self-isolation.
No. That is not what I said.

Actually 57 cases were linked to it.
Not to the stadium. To private parties at private residences. Do you ever not lie?

What bill is in the works that would confiscate all your guns?

None.
HR 227 and HR 1808. Aren't you paying attention?

I looked up HR 1808 Assault weapons ban

From the Text:

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession, sale, or transfer of any semiautomatic assault weapon otherwise lawfully possessed under Federal law on the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the possession of any large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed on or before the date of enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021.

Those exceptions means that anybody who currently has such a firearm can keep it. Nothing will be confiscated.
Lies are all conservatives have – whether it’s lies about gun ‘confiscation’ or lies about coronavirus ‘passports.’

This is a lie.

Ahhhh...hold on a sec.

Again you’re illiterate. Nowhere there does it say you stated that. It says ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS BOIL DOWN TO THAT. So you have no right to ask me for any proof of any vaccinations. Good to know.
Nope. I don't have that right. It is your choice. But choices come with consequences. A private entity can require proof of vaccination or negative Covid test to allow you entry, you can refuse, and they can refuse you entry or require you wear a mask.

You're goddamn right.

No. That is not what I said.
Well you demanded that he keep his GD germs to himself. What would make your germs any better? He doesn't seem to fear your germs, so it stands to reason that the problem is with your fear and self isolation would be the only logical solution.

Your cowardice does not dictate an interference of my freedom.

Sorry Skippy

If you are unwilling to protect yourself from a deadly infection, others do not have to associate with you
deadly? you are a very delusional, scum demonRAT spewing the propaganda they want retards like you to memorize and live by....my body my choice....to fucking bad you don't like it...not here to please your sorry ass, or any other experimental DRUG PUSHER
WTF is the matter with you assholes?
After one year and millions infected and 600,000 dead you still downplay COVID

All I can respond is......

Go Fuck Yourself
It's a conspiracy, see. The whole world is in on it. They're pretending to be sick to make Trump look bad. Or so I have read.

This is a lie.

Ahhhh...hold on a sec.

Nope. I don't have that right. It is your choice. But choices come with consequences. A private entity can require proof of vaccination or negative Covid test to allow you entry, you can refuse, and they can refuse you entry or require you wear a mask.
And we can happily take our money down the road where they do not practice such draconian measures.

Forum List

Back