Senator Bernie Sanders: 'What The Netanyahu Government Is Doing Is Immoral'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

1701747352283.png

Sen. Bernie Sanders To Vote Against Military Aid To Israel

Sanders repeatedly invoked what he sees as illegal actions taken by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the most right-wing Israeli government in history.

“What the Netanyahu government is doing is immoral,” Sanders said in remarks on the Senate floor. “It is in violation of international law ― and the United States should not be complicit in those actions.”

'What The Netanyahu Government Is Doing Is Immoral'

Bernie is a Jew. I agree with him! What do you think?

Communist. Israel's self defense is immoral why? Because it is the same as a white bodega worker defending himself from a black.

View attachment 868191

Sanders repeatedly invoked what he sees as illegal actions taken by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the most right-wing Israeli government in history.

“What the Netanyahu government is doing is immoral,” Sanders said in remarks on the Senate floor. “It is in violation of international law ― and the United States should not be complicit in those actions.”

I think you're a moron, just like Bernie.

Bernie has lost all credibility at this point. Comical if not absurd, like he is a Vegan representative for Cannibals. He is lost it.

How is he even still alive?

He is too stupid to know he should have died decades ago

Bernie is a basket case. Similar to Biden, except everything he says is wrong. With Biden, everything he DOES is wrong. Except for sending the Navy ships to the Mediterranean.

Sure, he probably thought the Shaw of Iran was immoral but then look what they have now.
You cant negotiate with muslim radicals or terrorists because they dont believe in dialogue in the first place. It's a recurring mistake American leftists and liberals make. They believe groups like hamas value human life over their ideology, which couldnt be any more wrong.

View attachment 868191

When does morality come into war? How can you fight a group like Hamas and be moral about it? How can you fight for your very survival and be moral about it?

Why does anyone pay attention to what self-important, establishment totalitarians like Sanders, Cheney and Hillary think. They believe government is there to serve their own selfish desires. Back to MAGA.

View attachment 868191

Of course you do....that's more money that caan go to Iran to fund Hamas right Lakookta??

Forced displacement of 1.5 Million humans, murdering 25,000 mostly women and children are 25,000 war crimes. The inhumane acts perpetrated by a group of terrorists who indiscriminately dropped tons of bombs on civilian buildings is an unspeakable tragedy.

It's self-evident, bro.

What do you think?
*** I feel that Israel has the right and the duty to respond to the October 7 pogrom.

*** I feel that such responses must be measured.

*** The IDF ordered Gazans to move south.

*** Now the IDF is attacking the South.

*** Regardless of what one may feel about the Palestinians, they are suffering and now living in abject misery.

Forum List

Back